Did you work at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation?

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2016, 11:12 AM
Default Did you work at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation?

Did you work at or retire from Cleveland Clinic. Would you be interested in meeting with other CCFers to share stories of “back in the day.” This invitation is open to all former or current FTEs or contractors; Medical, Administrative, Support Services or Technical Services.

If you are interested, please send an email to me, Jaye Wolfe at jaye@jayewolfe.com. With your name, please include your email address, when you were with the clinic and a brief description of your position. I’ll collate all of this information and make it available to others have responded. Also at that time, I’ll work to arrange a meet and greet for all of us.

So if you have you are interested, please email me today!!!
Old 07-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye_wolfe View Post
Did you work at or retire from Cleveland Clinic. Would you be interested in meeting with other CCFers to share stories of “back in the day.” This invitation is open to all former or current FTEs or contractors; Medical, Administrative, Support Services or Technical Services.

If you are interested, please send an email to me, Jaye Wolfe at jaye@jayewolfe.com. With your name, please include your email address, when you were with the clinic and a brief description of your position. I’ll collate all of this information and make it available to others have responded. Also at that time, I’ll work to arrange a meet and greet for all of us.

So if you have you are interested, please email me today!!!
I didn't. But our daughter's Williams Syndrome was diagnosed by the cardiology team there almost fifty years ago. Today and for a long time now, it is the number one heart hospital in the United States. You must be very proud to have been involved with it. Thank you for your service.

Tags
email, interested, work, clinic, services

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.