Fibromyalgia Support Group meetings

Closed Thread
Old 02-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Default Fibromyalgia Support Group meetings

Come one come all to the Fibromyalgia Support Group meetings where you can find understanding, share knowledge and support if you have fibromyalgia, which is a chronic disease marked by muscle, joint and bone pain, along with chronic fatigue and other such syndromes and diseases. The Fibromyalgia Support Group meets 3:30 to 5:00 PM the third Wednesday of each month at Truman Recreation Center in The Villages, Florida and is open to all.

The month of February the Fibromyalgia Support Group meeting will be on Wednesday - February 17, 2016 and the group will have a speaker on healing methods that may help those who suffer from Fibromyalgia pain.

For information, call Ann Busby at 352-633-0313.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FibroTheVillagesFL/
Old 02-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertwbusby View Post

Come one come all to the Fibromyalgia Support Group meetings where you can find understanding, share knowledge and support if you have fibromyalgia, which is a chronic disease marked by muscle, joint and bone pain, along with chronic fatigue and other such syndromes and diseases. The Fibromyalgia Support Group meets 3:30 to 5:00 PM the third Wednesday of each month at Truman Recreation Center in The Villages, Florida and is open to all.

The month of February the Fibromyalgia Support Group meeting will be on Wednesday - February 17, 2016 and the group will have a speaker on healing methods that may help those who suffer from Fibromyalgia pain.

For information, call Ann Busby at 352-633-0313.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FibroTheVillagesFL/
Do we need to make a reservation or just show up??

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 02-17-2016, 11:38 PM

Just show up, I went to my first meeting today.
Closed Thread

Tags
fibromyalgia, group, support, meetings, february, chronic, pain, wednesday, month, villages, open, florida, meeting, call, information, ann, busby, 352-633-0313, suffer, methods, healing, center, speaker, disease, marked

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.