Having my "eyes done"

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2014, 08:45 AM
Default Having my "eyes done"

On Wednesday I am having Ocala Eye (Dr. Lessner) do my eyes. He is not taking out the fat from under my eyes, but moving it around so I don't have bags, and removing a little skin from my upper eye lids so they don't sag as much. I always thought I had these bags under my eyes, but when I looked back at pictures 20 years ago, there were none. I am so excited. I'm 45, but I figure why wait until I'm older to get them done. If they make me look better, do it now. Anyone every had this procedure (blepharoplasty}? I just don't want to end up looking like Kenny Rogers
Old 11-16-2014, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screen-man View Post
I had my eye-lids done a few years ago. I would suggest getting "Eye-Masks" that you can freeze. I got them at Belks. They only last about 20 minutes so get 3 of them. I had them on as much as I could. I had no black eyes. The inner eye-lids felt like I had sand in them for a week until the stitches were removed. All in all I'm glad I had the procedure done. However I still have the aches and pains in my body I had before surgery and can't play the piano. But for 73 I look okay...Good luck
What a great idea!!! Thank you so much!
Old 11-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Platinum member

I went through the testing and was approved for the procedure a few months ago but chickened out at the last minute. I reasoned that it was akin to patching a tire with no tread! I would have done it at your age! Good luck!
Old 11-17-2014, 01:04 AM

Let us know how it turns out!
Old 11-17-2014, 02:31 AM
Sage

PM sent.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.