Mira Mesa

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Default Mira Mesa

A few days ago, I played with some friends. Much to my chagrin, on the8th hole, we noted that the grass in back of one home had short poles in the grass; each topped with a golf ball. Inscribed on the balls were various insulting; vulgar sentences about the ***holes and other choice words. Talk about a person in need of a life. They hate golfers. My question is, WHY did you buy on a golf course? Who is the idiot now?
Old 04-17-2014, 02:33 PM

Mystery solved! At the tee box of mira M. 8th hole the large new white building that appeared this year will be...............a maintenance facility for the golf courses in the area. Makes you wonder what did they use for the 20 +++ years before now? Maybe the course will improve? Nah!
Old 04-17-2014, 09:28 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy H View Post
Mystery solved! At the tee box of mira M. 8th hole the large new white building that appeared this year will be...............a maintenance facility for the golf courses in the area. Makes you wonder what did they use for the 20 +++ years before now? Maybe the course will improve? Nah!
What does this post have to do with the first post?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.