McGowan Lanscape

Closed Thread
Old 04-25-2015, 06:43 AM
Default McGowan Lanscape

I wanted to give Kudos to a very professional Landscape company. The McGowan Landscapers. I met with Sabrina who is the owner along with her husband Pat. They are very professional and also creative, not to mention they know what plants should go in and what should not go in. I felt very at ease with them and they created a beautiful design in front of our courtyard villa. The crew worked hard and long and cleaned up every ounce of dirt in the road.
I highly recommend this company. They are in business for 15 yrs and it shows. I wanted to say that we did our homework too, we got 3 estimates. Knowing a little about plants helps, we live in zone 9 so before you plant something that just looks pretty, get some information on what your planting. This will help you in the long run.
Mr Jones.

Last edited by mrjones; 04-25-2015 at 06:45 AM. Reason: mispelled
Old 04-25-2015, 08:54 AM
Platinum member

We also chose McGowan's when we landscaped three years ago. We love what Sabrina designed. They have a great work ethic and excellent customer service. As I've said before, don't allow yourself to be pressured. Take the time to get estimates. We'd definitely use them again.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:46 AM
Sage

I agree 100%.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Used them for a relatively small project (two palms, five bushes, and a small stone border) and was totally pleased. They also moved a canary palm which was labor intensive. Very conscientious and excellent results.
Old 04-25-2015, 10:06 AM

Another vote for McGowan who did the original redo of TV landscaping. Great people to work with.
Old 04-26-2015, 05:39 AM
Location: Mohnton PA, Raystown Lake PA, and NOW the village of Charlotte

Another vote for McGowan ~ Sabrina and Pat and excellent to work with and love their designs and suggestions
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.