Service Smart formally Stellar

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2015, 11:43 AM
Default Service Smart formally Stellar

If you are looking for a landscape contractor I would not recommend this firm. The office is very poor at handling calls and customer service requirements. I contracted with this firm for landscape trimming while the sales rep was at my home he called the office to get a date when they would come to do the first service. I paid him in full for the yearly service with a check, they cashed it within two days. On the day service was to be provided no one showed up! I called the office three times for when they would be here. Kept getting a different story each time. Finally at 4pm I called and they said they were on the way, they did not show up! I called for the sales rep and told he was not in the office, asked to give him a message to call me,, told he went home for the day. I was called by the rep who said he just finished his paperwork in the office and got my message. He was to check into the situation and call me back. He did not,, I called and cancelled by service with the them prior to any work being done. The office told me it would be up to 6 weeks before I would get my check. Called today and the office now says they did not know I cancelled, they have no record of such. No idea when I will get my check now.
Old 04-25-2015, 02:56 PM

I quit Stellar, got a check before Service Smart took them over. I'm now with Opportunity Lawn and Landscape. An ex Stellar field manager who left and started his own business. Superb! Jesse Danatz 687-0979
Old 04-25-2015, 06:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNYgirl View Post
If you are looking for a landscape contractor I would not recommend this firm. The office is very poor at handling calls and customer service requirements. I contracted with this firm for landscape trimming while the sales rep was at my home he called the office to get a date when they would come to do the first service. I paid him in full for the yearly service with a check, they cashed it within two days. On the day service was to be provided no one showed up! I called the office three times for when they would be here. Kept getting a different story each time. Finally at 4pm I called and they said they were on the way, they did not show up! I called for the sales rep and told he was not in the office, asked to give him a message to call me,, told he went home for the day. I was called by the rep who said he just finished his paperwork in the office and got my message. He was to check into the situation and call me back. He did not,, I called and cancelled by service with the them prior to any work being done. The office told me it would be up to 6 weeks before I would get my check. Called today and the office now says they did not know I cancelled, they have no record of such. No idea when I will get my check now.

Go talk with Seniors vs Crime. Given the # of complaints I've seen about them, they seem to be taking advantage of people.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:14 AM

I can only echo the above posts. How can this company stay in business? Signed on for weekly service and they come bi-weekly when they feel like it. I call and they say they have been out but they haven't subs must be turning in paperwork saying they completed work and they didn't. No one has ever returned my calls "not in today", "Out of the office" "Business Manager will call you back within 24 hours"

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
Old 08-17-2015, 01:21 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNYgirl View Post
Please go in person if you are able and do not leave until you a refund check in hand. It worked for me!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.