The Club or Freedom Pointe?

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2017, 10:39 AM
Default The Club or Freedom Pointe?

I will be needing inpatient rehab for hip surgery and my doctor recommends either The Club or Freedom Pointe. Could I get some opinions on both? Thanks for any info.
PS - had a horrific experience at The Club four years ago but heard they've improved.
Old 04-22-2017, 05:56 PM

We toured both facilities prior to my wife having major surgery. We decided on The Club because they had better, and more updated equipment. My wife has been here 11 days, and we are happy with the care she has received. Hope that helps in your decision.
Old 04-22-2017, 07:00 PM

We would echo the reports about The Club, although we have no experience with Freedom Point, so that doesn't mean you shouldn't go there. We had experience with Physical, Occupational and Cognitive Therapists at The Club and they were all excellent, and made tremendous difference in DH's recovery.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:05 AM

I was in the Club two years ago for about four weeks recovering from spinal surgery. Based on my experience I would not return. Maybe it has changed as evidenced by some of the prior posts. Can not comment on Freedom Point.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:08 PM
Platinum member

I was at The Club just over two years ago. I would not go back. I left after 10 days of a possible 30 day stay. Perhaps it has changed, but I will never experience it.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:44 AM

My husband was at The Club last year and we both were very happy with the care. Our company has had a couple of clients at The Club in past years, and they have been satisfied as well. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of Freedom Pointe. Hope your surgery and recovery go well.
Closed Thread

Tags
club, pointe, freedom, horrific, experience

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.