United Health Care (The Villages Plan)

Closed Thread
Old 01-30-2017, 03:48 PM
Default United Health Care (The Villages Plan)

Help! We are new to the area and am trying to located a dentist in and around the area of 466 Bonefish Grill area. We have been referred to the new Aspen Dental. Has anyone been there yet if yes feed back is greatly appreciated. We had the same Dentist for 30 years back in New England and this has been hard trying to find a reputable dentist.
Thanks so much
Old 01-31-2017, 01:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAT777 View Post
Help! We are new to the area and am trying to located a dentist in and around the area of 466 Bonefish Grill area. We have been referred to the new Aspen Dental. Has anyone been there yet if yes feed back is greatly appreciated. We had the same Dentist for 30 years back in New England and this has been hard trying to find a reputable dentist.
Thanks so much
I wish the 'search' feature was working on this site, but it's down at the moment. The reason is, Aspen Dental has more negative reviews than any other dentist. They're a chain, they operate with high volume and high prices. Don't worry, they have plans that you can finance a whole new mouth, for just $18,000. Who do you think is paying for that nice new free standing building on 466.

I go to Southern Trace Dental on 466 in the shopping Center of the same name, it's behind the IHOP. They are between the Publix and Crispers, I see Dr. Terry Braun there. Very nice people and they do excellent work. My wife goes to Bayley Dental, which is further north on 441/27 in the Bayley Shopping Center, that's in the area around Stonecrest. They are also very good and reasonable. Unfortunately neither of them are connected the TV Health Plan. I believe most of the dentist in that network are outside the local area, here's a link to some of them.

UnitedHealthcare Dentists in The Villages, FL: Reviews & Ratings - ZocDoc

Last edited by John_W; 02-01-2017 at 10:03 AM. Reason: link to participating dentist
Old 01-31-2017, 05:49 PM
Platinum member

Dr Lesh of Southern Trace Dental is good. Julia great hygienist. He doesn't do unnecessary work. Facing Publix on 466, he is a few doors down on left.
Tampa, FL
Old 01-31-2017, 07:54 PM
Location: Rockville, MD and Sawgrass Villas, Village of St. James

There have been several threads over the years regarding Aspen Dental with most comments being negative.
Closed Thread

Tags
dentist, area, back, greatly, appreciated

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.