Chef Napoli

Closed Thread
Old 04-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Veteran member

My family and I had a similar experience Thanksgiving Saturday. I know... a long time ago. We were 6 people, waited l hour for table, waited another 50 min for food to arrive. My wife's bake dish was burned on the top and the pasta was hard. The waiter was terrible and clueless. Finally the owner came and told my wife: "That's the was we like it baked in Naples, crispy on top". My wife is Sicilian. Pretty dumb response from the owner. The 7 & 8 yr olds ordered a Calzone each. They was the size of a football. You think the waiter could have warned them. Never again!
Old 04-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Veteran member

I don't know why anyone would go there to start with. The owner gets arrested for hitting someone outside the restaurant. Sorry, not someone I care to give my money to.
Old 04-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Veteran member

My wife and I went "off peak" and were seated immediately. Service was fine and we both enjoyed our meals. Nothing we had was overly seasoned (which may account for some not enjoying this place) but all of it was fine. Yes, my wife has a ten letter last name which ends in a vowel and she has NEVER had any pasta dish from a can.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.