Chicken Salad Chick

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Default Great food

Stopped in for lunch today. Line was out the door but it moved quickly. They were offering samples of their different chicken salads to those of is who were waiting on line.. All were delicious. I chose the $7.69 single sandwich on sour dough with broccoli salad side, pickle and cookie of the day. Bread was fresh, I chose the nutty Nana with cashews and pecans. Loaded with nuts. I could finish the sandwich... So much food in one half. My friend chose the traditional on a croissant., huge.
We will definitely return. Great customer service and something yummy for everyone. They even offer sandwiches in other flavors and meat for those who don't like chicken salad.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Platinum member

Talk about a niche.

Skip
Old 02-07-2016, 10:53 PM
Sage

I went to Chicken Salad Chick yesterday and I enjoyed it. The atmosphere is very nice, they layout is good and the food was good. I had a half sandwich and cup of soup. I Chose chicken salad with cranberry and nuts in it on a croissant with lettuce and tomato and the soup of the day was a creamy chicken with artichoke. I didn't get a drink and my bill was 7.95. They do have other choices for a sandwich if you are not a chicken salad person. I hope they do well.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:27 PM
Veteran member

I went early afternoon today. Had the Nutty Nana with the pasta salad. Although I prefer a restaurant where you can sit down, the quality of food, the service and the out-going personality of the place will take me back many more times. I highly recommend it.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:07 PM
Default Chicken salad chick

Never was a chicken salad fan until now, everything was great from variety of sandwiches to broccoli salad which was also awesome. Planning on many returns.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:44 PM

First visit we got Carryout for dinner. Triple scoops with crackers. Tried six different scoops between the two of us plus I asked for samples of two of the spicy ones. All were great. Generous portions. Definitely will put it on our regular rotation!

Old 03-15-2016, 12:09 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,226 Times in 756 Posts

Bright and Cheery and Clean and Bustling and Efficient and Reasonable......

And the chicken salad is good, too.
Old 03-15-2016, 09:11 PM

I am not a big fan of chicken salad, but I REALLY enjoyed my lunch the other day. My husband did too~ check it out!
Old 03-15-2016, 09:56 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

We also loved Chicken Salad Chicks. Spoke with one of the managers and he mentioned they will have another location in Lake Sumter Landing and then most likely in the Brownwood area. Yayyyyyyyy!
Old 03-16-2016, 07:21 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatic Luvr View Post
We also loved Chicken Salad Chicks. Spoke with one of the managers and he mentioned they will have another location in Lake Sumter Landing and then most likely in the Brownwood area. Yayyyyyyyy!
Well, this is good news. Went last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a nice little lunch spot, I think!
Closed Thread

Tags
chicken, salads, pickle, choose, barely, cookie, crackers, eat, served, home, excellent, meals, bring, scoop, chose, line, moved, quickly, surprised, chick, salad, ate, today, pleasantly, sandwiches

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.