Chicken Time Cuban Restaurant Belleview

Closed Thread
Old 11-20-2016, 06:44 PM
Default Chicken Time Cuban Restaurant Belleview

This place is good ! Authentic ! Mofongo ( squashed green plantains ) topped with Ropa Vieja ( seasoned shredded beef ). Tostones ( fried plantains ) Arroz con Pollo ( stewed chicken ) Seasoned Red Beans and Black Beans with yellow rice. That is what my wife and I had Saturday. Actually just about anything you could want from the perspective of Cuban and Puerto Rican food seems to be available. Located in a second rate strip shopping center but worth the visit. The place is extremely clean and worth your patronage. The only drawback is no beer or wine. Let's keep it in business.
Old 11-20-2016, 07:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivaridger1 View Post
This place is good ! Authentic ! Mofongo ( squashed green plantains ) topped with Ropa Vieja ( seasoned shredded beef ). Tostones ( fried plantains ) Arroz con Pollo ( stewed chicken ) Seasoned Red Beans and Black Beans with yellow rice. That is what my wife and I had Saturday. Actually just about anything you could want from the perspective of Cuban and Puerto Rican food seems to be available. Located in a second rate strip shopping center but worth the visit. The place is extremely clean and worth your patronage. The only drawback is no beer or wine. Let's keep it in business.
I would rather know the shopping center's location.... than what the rating you put on it is.
Old 11-20-2016, 10:24 PM

Thanks for the heads up on this place! It's definitely on my list. I'm a fan of good Latin food.
Old 11-20-2016, 11:19 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,023 Times in 455 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
I would rather know the shopping center's location.... than what the rating you put on it is.
A Google search for "Chicken Time Cuban Restaurant Belleview" returns an address of 10819 US-441, Belleview, FL 34420.
Old 11-21-2016, 07:04 PM

EXCELLENT!!!!! My wife and I have eaten there several times!!!!! Authentic Cuban food, good service and great prices....Not fancy but DELICIOUS!!!!
Old 11-22-2016, 06:30 PM

The food is authentic and excellently prepared. The name and location may be an initial concern for some which i understand. Get over it . This is goooood food, a local establishment that has a great following. By the way . You can BYOB with out any cover that I am aware of
Closed Thread

Tags
seasoned, beans, plantains, chicken, worth

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.