Lighthouse Point Restaurant Has New Menu

Closed Thread
Old 09-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Gold member
Default Lighthouse Point Restaurant Has New Menu

They have added some interesting items which I will eventually try. I tried the Island Chowder today. The waitress described it as a broth with clams. In two years of eating here, it is the first food item I have ever sent back. Way too salty and had a very strange and unappealing flavor. As usual, I really enjoyed my Buffalo Chicken Salad.

I love the food there, but this Island Chowder dish is a misfire.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillageChicken View Post
They have added some interesting items which I will eventually try. I tried the Island Chowder today. The waitress described it as a broth with clams. In two years of eating here, it is the first food item I have ever sent back. Way too salty and had a very strange and unappealing flavor. As usual, I really enjoyed my Buffalo Chicken Salad.

I love the food there, but this Island Chowder dish is a misfire.

As usual, your diplomacy shines through. You are a nice person.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:52 PM

They changed the size and presentation of the fish taco, which makes it hard to pick up and eat "taco style". The fish was fabulous as always!
Closed Thread

Tags
food, chowder, island, salty, love, back, item, salad, usual, misfire, enjoyed, flavor, unappealing, strange, chicken, dish, buffalo, years, interesting, items, added, restaurant, point, menu, eventually

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.