Restaurant recommendation for small reception

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2015, 04:18 PM
Default Restaurant recommendation for small reception

At which restaurant would you reserve a room for a birthday party -- about 30 to 40 guests - good food and not overpriced
Old 07-17-2015, 04:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleudeturquoise View Post
At which restaurant would you reserve a room for a birthday party -- about 30 to 40 guests - good food and not overpriced
Check with "Sunrise Café" on 466 at Southern Trace. I've seen where they have reserved the whole restaurant for private parties up to about 60 guests.
I've only eaten breakfast there many times but the food is good and prices are very reasonable.
Old 07-17-2015, 04:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleudeturquoise View Post
We've used Nancy Lopez room many times for about that many guests. It's your own private room. You can create your own menu and choose some of the least expensive items for your menu.
Old 07-17-2015, 06:48 PM
Veteran member

If you live in The Villages, you have access to the rec center rooms. I've been to a dinner catered by Red Sauce. Fantastic food, large enough area even for dancing. Wonderful service by Red Sauce.
Closed Thread

Tags
restaurant, good, overpriced, food, guests, birthday, reception, small, recommendation, room, reserve, party

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.