Ricciardi's Italian Table in Brownwood taking reservations

Closed Thread
Old 06-24-2014, 06:32 AM
Default Ricciardi's Italian Table in Brownwood taking reservations

Ricciardi's Italian Table in Brownwood is now taking reservations for parties of all sizes!!
Old 06-24-2014, 06:42 AM
Sage

Ricciardi's is a lovely place to eat. But a word of caution. It can be very noisy, especially in the back room with large groups, it can be a din that spoils dinner.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:21 AM

I think that is fantastic. I wish more restaurants would follow their lead.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by meddicjr View Post
I think that is fantastic. I wish more restaurants would follow their lead.
I hope the take a credit card to hold a reservation
Old 09-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Veteran member

Give this lovely restaurant another chance. I went to Ricciardi's yesterday with my girlfriends and spoke with the waiter and owners/manager about the food. My concern was that all the postings on the site were about the food being bland, which matched my previous experience there. They were more than accommodating, and definitely spiced my selection up with spicy sausage and hot cherry peppers. All of my friends were very happy with their dinners as well, modified to their taste. Another friend does not like heavy pasta, so they modified her dinner with rigatoni instead of cavatelli or cavatini or something like that. Obviously I am not Italian, but I love spicy Italian food. The serving were huge, the salads were large and the soup was good. This was a great evening and our waiter, Skye, was wonderful. This establishment wants you to be happy with hour dinner and will modify any entree or pizza combination to please your palate. Give it another try. I know I will be back. If you like it, tell your friends. If you don't, tell management. They were great.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Platinum member

Very happy with Ricciardi's. I've brought large groups there and they have always been very accommodating. It's our favorite restaurant for myself and husband too. Great Italian food. 10% discount on the Buffalo Card and 20% discount for Red Sox Nation member's card.
Nancy LaRue
Old 09-10-2014, 01:09 PM

Been to Ricciardi's several times-- each was outstanding! "Bland"??-- you've got to be kidding. Great seasonings, sauces, exceptional wine list and funny bartenders! Our new favorite place.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.