Meet and Greet Sat June 4

Closed Thread
Old 05-20-2016, 12:42 PM
Sage
Default Meet and Greet Sat June 4

Have had a couple of new people indicate they would like to attend a Meet and Greet so am planning one for Saturday afternoon, June 4 at 4 pm....this way we have an hour to visit before the music starts and then we can break up into groups to go to the square, or to dinner, or to a movie.... whatever each person would like to do with some new acquaintances. We meet at the Lake Sumter Landing sales office porch and those who can bring their own chair might be helpful if we get a good turnout. we usually try to sit at the right side of the porch near Panera's but if that is taken you will have to scout around for us if someone has some suggestions as to what to do after the meeting, please share here!
Old 06-04-2016, 03:15 PM

Missed your meet & greet. When is your next function?
Old 06-04-2016, 08:37 PM
Sage

sorry you missed it! would have loved to meet you....we never know when something will pop up to do...today we discussed a possible boating outing for july sometime...anyone is welcome to post here if they would like company to go to a movie or to dinner or if they have any other suggestions. will try to plan another Meet and Greet around the 2nd of July if a few people request it. Let me hear from you! i notice that about 289 people have viewed this forum but no one replies...it is lonely on here!
Old 06-05-2016, 07:14 AM

I am finally moving in permanently and would welcome a meet and greet. Your suggestion for a July date works great for me.
And as always, thanks for doing this for us!
John
Old 06-05-2016, 09:02 AM
Sage

Congrats John, and keep watching here for the final date and time....might make it an evening as it was pretty hot on the porch yesterday. the trade off is that the music makes it hard to have a conversation. will think on it!
Old 06-22-2016, 08:18 PM

Hi, I am fairly new here and would like a meet and greet. I just found this forum so I missed the one on June 4. I will be away July 4 weekend. How about a meet and greet the next week-end?
Closed Thread

Tags
meet, porch, greet, june, sit

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.