» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
The Villages Singles Club New Website
Old 08-20-2010, 10:48 AM

Default The Villages Singles Club New Website

Thanks to posters in threads below I found out as a new single albeit longtime Villager, that there are several great singles clubs around. One of the links that I followed for The Villages Singles Club, happened to be over a year old and if you goofed up just a little you ended up in some dating/business site. The Original "The Villages Singles Club" has in fact put up a nice new site, hyperlink below, that they maintain very carefully. For those with interest....enjoy!
http://www.thevillagessinglesclub.com/

Old 08-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Veteran member

Location: NJ, NY, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NM and CA, not necessarily in that order

Just checked the website. It is very nicely organized, upbeat and informative. This looks like a very active and fun group! Thanks for the info.
Sponsored Links
sumter singles
Old 08-21-2010, 09:18 PM
Gold member

Default sumter singles

www.sumtersingles.org is another great club. meets fourth sunday of month at lake miona from 3 to 5.... many members arrive early and socialize beforehand...try it out...checked out calendar and it says meeting will be the 29th.

Last edited by chachacha; 08-21-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman View Post
Thanks to posters in threads below I found out as a new single albeit longtime Villager, that there are several great singles clubs around. One of the links that I followed for The Villages Singles Club, happened to be over a year old and if you goofed up just a little you ended up in some dating/business site. The Original "The Villages Singles Club" has in fact put up a nice new site, hyperlink below, that they maintain very carefully. For those with interest....enjoy!
http://www.thevillagessinglesclub.com/
I'm coming next week house-hunting. Can non members show up at some of these events that is on the singles calender.
non members
Old 10-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Gold member

Default non members

yes, every potential member is a non member the first time he shows up! you can also pay a nominal fee as a guest without joining, but joining is very inexpensive once you live here...will you have a guest resident pass? you need one to get into any of the recreation centers where they meet...have fun looking around...and drink the kool-aide!
Old 10-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Gold member

Default by the way

sumter singles regular meeting at lake miona rec center.this weekend, sunday 3-5 is a halloween costume party.. come one, come all...
Old 09-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Veteran member

[QUOTE=Flying Dutchman;285413]Thanks to posters in threads below I found out as a new single albeit longtime Villager, that there are several great singles clubs around. One of the links that I followed for The Villages Singles Club, happened to be over a year old and if you goofed up just a little you ended up in some dating/business site. The Original "The Villages Singles Club" has in fact put up a nice new site, hyperlink below, that they maintain very carefully. For those with interest....enjoy!

I realize this is a rather old thread, but is the village singles club still active? The above link doesn't seem to be active.

Thanks
Village Singles Club
Old 09-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Gold member

Default Village Singles Club

I came across this link on the Virginia Trace list of clubs:

http://www.thevsclub.com/
Old 09-02-2011, 03:46 PM

At the Singles Club meeting I attended, for the first time, everyone was very friendly. They offered many trips and functions are planned all the time. If you're a man and can dance like myself, you're kind of in a Heaven like environment. I got to dance with a cute Brunette there as well.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Veteran member

Location: NJ, NY, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NM and CA, not necessarily in that order

Thank you for the link, quirky3. I plan to be in TV the whole month of October and wish to acquaint myself with other singles and what TV offers singles.