Why him

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Gold member
Default Why him

We enjoy comedy so thought we would give it a try what would u do if your daughter choose a complete nightmare for a boyfriend? Funny concept. Warning. Language is filthy so if you cannot tolerate that , I don't recommend. It actually could be a very funny movie minus language, certain scenes. We laughed at quite a bit of the movie but other times I felt like I wanted to crawl under the seat if that makes sense. The boyfriend is wealthy but absolutely no class, manners etc. I don't think I could have handled him for more than 10 minutes. Felt sorry for Any parents that would have to tolerate this guy. He is beyond a nightmare boyfriend. Lol
Old 01-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahips View Post
We enjoy comedy so thought we would give it a try what would u do if your daughter choose a complete nightmare for a boyfriend? Funny concept. Warning. Language is filthy so if you cannot tolerate that , I don't recommend. It actually could be a very funny movie minus language, certain scenes. We laughed at quite a bit of the movie but other times I felt like I wanted to crawl under the seat if that makes sense. The boyfriend is wealthy but absolutely no class, manners etc. I don't think I could have handled him for more than 10 minutes. Felt sorry for Any parents that would have to tolerate this guy. He is beyond a nightmare boyfriend. Lol
Filthy language seems to be the norm in Hollywood now for its comedies.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Gold member

It does seem that way. Won't the younger generation go unless it's filthy. It's a shame because the concept is really funny
Closed Thread

Tags
boyfriend, language, funny, tolerate, felt

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.