Need ride from St. Pete/Clearwater airport to Villages

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2017, 09:52 AM
Default Need ride from St. Pete/Clearwater airport to Villages

Does anyone know of a company or private driver who would bring me from St. Peter/Clearwater airport to The Villages on May 1? Would appreciate any help. Thank you.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I'm sure it's going to be tough getting someone from TV to come pick them up all the way in Clearwater, they might be afraid of getting stiffed unless you paid them in advance. However, then you might be the one getting taken.

Try looking on the St. Pete end, here's a shuttle company working out of St. Petersburg-Clearwater Airport (PIE), give them a call.

St. Petersburg-Clearwater Airport Service - SuperShuttle
Old 03-31-2017, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrink View Post
Does anyone know of a company or private driver who would bring me from St. Peter/Clearwater airport to The Villages on May 1? Would appreciate any help. Thank you.
The best way would probably be a 1 way car rental. You could also look at it as a 2 step process. St. Pete to Tampa airport, and then TPA to TV.
Old 03-31-2017, 02:42 PM

I've taken people from The Villages to St. Pete's and then picked them up when they retuned, but they used Uber and it was expensive for them. Hopefully you can work something out.
Closed Thread

Tags
villages, airport, peter/clearwater, bring, private

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.