So Lucky...

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2016, 02:51 PM
Default So Lucky...

I haven't been on the forum in a long time, but you folks have the opportunity to see Linda Eder in November. She is so talented. I saw her twice when she came to Pittsburgh, once with the Pittsburgh Symphony. I wish I was living in The Villages to see her again. I plan to move down one day but for now, just dreaming. I still keep up and read all about The Villages, so when I'm ready, I'll just pick up and move! So great if you have tickets for the show and if you don't - just google her on You Tube to see one of the best singers around. Post a review of the show please!

All the best,
Sue in Pittsburgh
Old 09-25-2016, 05:56 PM
Platinum member

I have seen her on TV shows like Regis & Kathie Lee, and she was the lead performer for the Boston Pops 4th of July celebration at the Boston Hatch Shell on the Charles River which was televised the year we left Boston. I have 2 of her CD's and love her singing. Very talented lady. Should be a good show. We have 4 tickets and are really looking forward to the show.
Closed Thread

Tags
pittsburgh, move, show, villages, pick

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.