Thank You Cricket Wireless!

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!
Default Thank You Cricket Wireless!

Wednesday morning I graduated from the flip phone I have used since 2004 [?] to an apple iPhone - all because of the District and General Managers at the new Cricket Wireless store on Bichara Blvd!

And I cannot easily find the words to express my thanks and appreciation for all that they did to accommodate my transition!

First off, the District Mgr sought out the location of the phone I wanted and either got it himself or had it brought to the store from its Orlando location! Over and above most customer service I am used to!

After John called to tell me he had the phone, I arrived the next day at the store shortly after opening @ 10am and was quickly greeted by store manager John and district manager Mike, was seated and the transition was begun. *SO* much to accomplish when leaving one carrier for another and then graduating to a smartphone! YIKES! lol

When I left the store around 12:30pm...2+ hrs after arrival...John [assisted by Alma - whose brother owns Fiesta Grande over in Colony Plaza] had my wireless phone service up and running; as well had made me feel like a competent and knowledgeable beginner in the world of smartphones!

Once again, I am most appreciative for the service extended to this newbie. And am grateful for the confidence their instruction provided me re the use of a smartphone. Hats off to the crew there!

Old 02-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Veteran member

You forgot to mention the low price of $35 for 2.5GB data( I think) service through AT&T towers. Cheapest and very good coverage for a BYO smart phone
Old 02-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Platinum member

Yes Cricket is wonderful. Can't beat $35/month including tax and no contract.
Tampa, FL
Old 02-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Virgin mobile is $35/month for unlimited data and no contract...
Old 02-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
Virgin mobile is $35/month for unlimited data and no contract...
CW is $35/month with unlimited data and no contract as well.

Old 02-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
CW is $35/month with unlimited data and no contract as well.
And Cricket's $35/month includes all taxes
Tampa, FL
Closed Thread

Tags
store, phone, district, service, wireless, john, location, transition, smartphone, manager, cricket, accomplish, arrival, lol, [assisted, alma, hrs, yikes, left, carrier, leaving, graduating, 1230pm, running;, newbie

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.