Thank you to my teachers at The Life Long Learning College.

Closed Thread
Old 12-04-2016, 06:38 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
The silencing of Mr Klein is abominable, and an attack on our humanity. It reminds me of those who claim the holocaust did not happen. I will never understand the mindset of those plaintiffs who signed on to this suit. Do they have the heart to understand the implication of their actions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I had never heard about the law suit against the learning college and its to bad for those that have used the program....but.... all these instructors could still put in to the Rec. Dept for rooms at any of the Rec Centers and start their own classes and do as hundreds of villagers do "donate" their time and expertise
Old 12-04-2016, 08:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,343 Times in 2,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ureout View Post
I had never heard about the law suit against the learning college and its to bad for those that have used the program....but.... all these instructors could still put in to the Rec. Dept for rooms at any of the Rec Centers and start their own classes and do as hundreds of villagers do "donate" their time and expertise
Love your positive attitude.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,509 Times in 1,909 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ureout View Post
YOU are very right. A door is closed, open a few windows. We didn't get this old without being very resourceful...
Old 12-04-2016, 11:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,509 Times in 1,909 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Many of the art classes are small, twenty or less and I have taken lessons in one of my instructors home and paid her. She would have eight or nine at a time.

Where there is a will, there is a way.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:33 AM

Since we are exploring options, and we have people experienced with disability requirements reading, what WOULD be required of people offering classes in their homes?
Closed Thread

Tags
learned, color, pencil, hours, life

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.