Where is Leslie Renee???

Closed Thread
Old 07-06-2013, 08:25 AM
Sage
Default Where is Leslie Renee???

Leslie Renee, who worked at ******* Hair Studio, was THE BEST beautician I have ever found and now she is gone.

Anyone know where she is or how you would go about finding someone that has left a salon - they of course have no idea where she is.

And if all else fails any recommendation for someone that can really, really, really cut short hair - so you don't look like you're bald when they're done???
Old 07-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Veteran member

I go to Casey at Salon Chioma. She used to work at *******. I have been in the Villages for 7 years and have gone through 5 hairdressers until I found Casey. She gives my short and very fine hair a great cut using both scissors and a razor. I highly recommend her. 352-750-4020. Tell her Marcella sent you.
They are located on Fennell Blvd. which is behind the Lady Lake Police Station. Not golf cartable, but worth it. $40.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:09 AM

What............ I can't believe she's gone. I have an appointment with you on Wednesday. Guess they'll be calling me. What do we do now?????????????
Old 07-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Sage

I had 2 appointments scheduled and they put me with someone else without even calling me - I cancelled both and don't know what I am going to do. Maybe if you keep your appointment your stylist will give you some information. They are so secretive about this because they obviously don't want to lose her customers. I'm devastated!!!
Old 07-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Smile

Leslie Renee is alive and well and still at ******* salon. I just had my hair done by her, and she has been there all along. I'm not sure why you were told that she had left the salon..... but it's not true. Call her for an appointment, you'll see.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Sage

Good news for the hair community!!! Already scheduled an appointment!
Old 11-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

So why is the salon Leslie works at *****'d out? Is it some big secret? Other salons are mentioned by name? Would be nice for others to know where such a fantastic stylist is located!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.