2 words for Trump, GROW UP!!!

Old 01-22-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
U AH R so funny been away for 8 days same BS from the same posters.

U all need to grow up act like an Americans give him a chance.
So true, same BS from a few, it sure gets old fast!
Old 01-22-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
No...the "house boy" that just left...the black, Muslim, GAY house boy...was the laughing stock...we were too for electing him.

EVERYONE who lives in a non-white country wants to move to a white country. NOBODY from a white country wants to go to a non-white country. WHY?

Because ONLY whites can successfully run a country. And like Rome...we're actively diluting our population through empire and insane "born here, you're a citizen" laws.

There are too many, they're breeding us out, the country is lost within 30 years.
This is a response to another idiotic post, both of these posters
just wasted millions of electrons!
Both are @$$'s
Old 01-22-2017, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
two words for you PAY ATTENTION. This was NOT political, just being an ADULT!
B.S.

It's in the political section, and regarding a politician. If you make a comment, expect a response if someone disagrees with your comment, period.

Pay attention to where you are so that you don't get run over.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is a response to another idiotic post, both of these posters
just wasted millions of electrons!
Both are @$$'s
Nothing is idiotic about saying that millions of people worldwide took to the streets to protest the swearing in of a man who is not qualified to be president.

The Trumpanzee is thinskinned - but fat body- and thinks he should be the centre of all concerns. Hence his need for calling the news media for their truthful reporting of his lies.

Remember, Fredster, that it was the millions of Americans protesters who got the USA out of the Vietnam war. Maybe we will get lucky and get Trumpanzee to resign hs office quickly.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:43 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
And yet it didn't bother you while obama lied about healthcare(gosh...more important than crowd size? Ya think?!), about no terrorist attacks in US, about making the US safer, he ignored federal laws, wants criminal illegals to have us pay for their health care while our service people have trouble getting it...ad infinitum. Any you worry about what Trump said while your hillary lied about Benghazi, lied about being broke, lied about her classified emails, threw temper tantrums, stole from the white house, made sure Russia got uranium...and that list goes on. And you children worry about Trumps reference to crowd size???? A logical person has to wonder if there is a maximum depth you can shove your head up your rear to come up with such complaints when your liberals have decimated not only our country with your silly laws and regulations, but have made the US a second class nation in the worlds eyes because your idealist obama couldn't stand the idea of one country have more than another. Like striving for excellence was a bad thing. This from a guy who sends his kids to private schools while telling everyone else they need to send theirs to public schools. He wants a raise even though 100's of thousand gov't workers haven't had more than a 1% raise in 8 years. He spent 95 million on vacations...that's our money

Post was not political, your post demonstrates why meeting in the middle, is almost impossible. OP was about basic values we all learned as a child, apparently Trump missed that lesson as a child.
DimWitDave - The OP was about insulting Trump's maturity level, and had little to do with childhood lessons. Another reading comprehension issue on your part.

Please spend some time figuring out how to use the quote function...you keep screwing it up, and it is not really that difficult.

You must be a real joy to be behind in the self check out line...
Old 01-22-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nothing is idiotic about saying that millions of people worldwide took to the streets to protest the swearing in of a man who is not qualified to be president.

The Trumpanzee is thinskinned - but fat body- and thinks he should be the centre of all concerns. Hence his need for calling the news media for their truthful reporting of his lies.

Remember, Fredster, that it was the millions of Americans protesters who got the USA out of the Vietnam war. Maybe we will get lucky and get Trumpanzee to resign hs office quickly.
No, no luck for you, I'm afraid you will have to be in misery
for at least four years and maybe many more!
Old 01-22-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it was a REpublican that got us out of Vietnam. Nixon.

Do not remind me of the scumbags protesting Vietnam. I've tried to sympathize with the cowards that ran away to Canada (or the UK in the case of Clinton). I didn't want to serve with cowards anyway, so they were doing me a favor. No need to babysit them.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it was a REpublican that got us out of Vietnam. Nixon.

Do not remind me of the scumbags protesting Vietnam. I've tried to sympathize with the cowards that ran away to Canada (or the UK in the case of Clinton). I didn't want to serve with cowards anyway, so they were doing me a favor. No need to babysit them.
Yes, it was Tricky Dick that pulled the plug on US in Vietnam- but it was wholly due to the massive protests of Americans against the war.

The US had no reason to be involved in a civil war. It cost over 58,000 American lives, billions of dollars, and achieved nothing. If you think differently in what it achieved, please elaborate.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:

Where were you for Iraq I & II? Afghanistan? Syria? Libya?

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:

DimWitDave - The OP was about insulting Trump's maturity level, and had little to do with childhood lessons. Another reading comprehension issue on your part.

Please spend some time figuring out how to use the quote function...you keep screwing it up, and it is not really that difficult.

You must be a real joy to be behind in the self check out line...
Or the express lane...writing a check for a pack of gum.

Quote:

See below...

Quote:
Yes, it was Tricky Dick that pulled the plug on US in Vietnam- but it was wholly due to the massive protests of Americans against the war.

The US had no reason to be involved in a civil war. It cost over 58,000 American lives, billions of dollars, and achieved nothing. If you think differently in what it achieved, please elaborate.
Exactly...and we had no reason to get involved with Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, or Libya.

We're running an empire...THAT is why we get involved.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

So, I take it that you were either one of the protesters or a draft dodger?
Old 01-22-2017, 12:03 PM
n/a

Vietnam was a war that was started by a Democrat and finished by a Republican.

By the way, anyone protest our involvement in Libya? Just wondering. Seems awful quiet relative to that fiasco.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Vietnam was a war that was started by a Democrat and finished by a Republican.

By the way, anyone protest our involvement in Libya? Just wondering. Seems awful quiet relative to that fiasco.
Finished by a Republican? What a finish. We got out with our tail between our legs. The fall of Saigon still burns in my memory. BTW, American involvement in Vietnam began in 1955. Who was President then?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Finished by a Republican? What a finish. We got out with our tail between our legs. The fall of Saigon still burns in my memory. BTW, American involvement in Vietnam began in 1955. Who was President then?

Involvement? Does that equate to war to you? At least be honest when you make such a lame comment. March 8, 1965
Old 01-22-2017, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Involvement? Does that equate to war to you? At least be honest when you make such a lame comment. March 8, 1965
The Vietnam Veterans Memorial lists the dates as 1955- 1975. It's on the wall. You should know better.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
The Vietnam Veterans Memorial lists the dates as 1955- 1975. It's on the wall. You should know better.

Advisors! You should know better.

Tags
size, grow, trump, words

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.