America cannot HEAL until we stop the left wing media HATE

Old 04-23-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Can you imagine how disturbed he is. It is certain that the local PO has his address as an adult son problem villager.

I hope.

All he has to do is agree to a mutal ignore, but spoiled as he is his whole life, he won't.

Many times he has chosen to say derogatory things after I have ignored him for weeks.
You guys mocking TALTARZAC have a lot of nerve.

You were the same guys over applauding and agreeing with Rubicon in his thread "sheerr insanity"

That has to embarrass you raving about and believing a SATIRE pice, that Rubicon massaged to appear as if in the WSJ.

I would suggest that TALT is much more in control than someone who gets sucked in like that, just to post more hate.

You guys are the easiest "mark" for Trump, and even for Rubicon it appears.

LOL the rest of the day about you idiots
Old 04-23-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

You were the same guys over applauding and agreeing with Rubicon in his thread "sheerr insanity"

That has to embarrass you raving about and believing a SATIRE pice, that Rubicon massaged to appear as if in the WSJ.

I would suggest that TALT is much more in control than someone who gets sucked in like that, just to post more hate.

That's funny. You have not ignored me for weeks Dirtbanker and Affald attacks me any chance he can. When he is on here. He was gone for a while. I had hoped that the Moderator kicked him off of TOTV. Both of you people affald and dirtbanker lie quite a bit just like your despicable hero POTUS Donald John Trump.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:30 PM
n/a

I agree
Old 04-24-2017, 07:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

You are just as wacky as wackadoodle. Lol
Old 04-24-2017, 09:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

Making a record for my popo report.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
America will never "heal"...it will continue it's drop...

Why? America has gone from a white nation to a minority majority nation.

Name me ONE minority majority place that is successful...America will be joining the list of the unsuccessful...very shortly.

23andme Don, 23andme. That sub Saharan DNA is showing through again !
Old 04-25-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
23andme Don, 23andme. That sub Saharan DNA is showing through again !
It is a wise child that knows it's own father.

Apples don't fall very far from the tree.

As the twig is bent, the tree inclines.

White boys can't jump.

I bet Don Baldwin is a fair, blue eyed, bald older person who used to be a towhead.

Almost all of his posts are on the same subject. I think Zoloft would help him and although he wouldn't notice a difference, the rest of us who frequently read the political forum would see that he was more interested in other subjects.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is a wise child that knows it's own father.

Apples don't fall very far from the tree.

As the twig is bent, the tree inclines.

White boys can't jump.

I bet Don Baldwin is a fair, blue eyed, bald older person who used to be a towhead.

Almost all of his posts are on the same subject. I think Zoloft would help him and although he wouldn't notice a difference, the rest of us who frequently read the political forum would see that he was more interested in other subjects.
This country has 30 years tops before it falls. Why will it fall? Hispanics will be the majority with at least 51% of the population and whites will be down around 20-25%. This is a mathematical certainty as the Minority population continues to rise and the white population continues to decline. We ARE dying out faster than we are being replaced. They are growing much faster than they are dying. This will change the culture and country drastically. We are becoming Mexico II as the wave of "Mexicanization" moves north from the southern border.

You call me "one note" because this is like a huge asteroid heading towards earth with a 100% probability of a direct strike and we've got less than 30 years to stop it...and nobody is listening. I'm screaming and you go on living in the delusion that everything will be alright, it'll miss us.

In reality we have about 10 years to reverse the changing demographic trend. We change it or "America" is dead. ALL your current bickering means nothing compared to the looming destruction of our country. There won't BE any "Villages" when they run things. THERE IS NOT ONE SUCCESSFUL HISPANIC/BLACK RUN COUNTRY. WHITE run countries are ALWAYS on the top.

I'm "one note" because I have to be...you people are too dense to be subtle.

America is dying...right before your eyes. From #1 to #25 and falling. ALL due to quotas and the lowering of standards for diversification...because of a changing demographic.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
This country has 30 years tops before it falls. Why will it fall? Hispanics will be the majority with at least 51% of the population and whites will be down around 20-25%. This is a mathematical certainty as the Minority population continues to rise and the white population continues to decline. We ARE dying out faster than we are being replaced. They are growing much faster than they are dying. This will change the culture and country drastically. We are becoming Mexico II as the wave of "Mexicanization" moves north from the southern border.

You call me "one note" because this is like a huge asteroid heading towards earth with a 100% probability of a direct strike and we've got less than 30 years to stop it...and nobody is listening. I'm screaming and you go on living in the delusion that everything will be alright, it'll miss us.

In reality we have about 10 years to reverse the changing demographic trend. We change it or "America" is dead. ALL your current bickering means nothing compared to the looming destruction of our country. There won't BE any "Villages" when they run things. THERE IS NOT ONE SUCCESSFUL HISPANIC/BLACK RUN COUNTRY. WHITE run countries are ALWAYS on the top.

I'm "one note" because I have to be...you people are too dense to be subtle.

America is dying...right before your eyes. From #1 to #25 and falling. ALL due to quotas and the lowering of standards for diversification...because of a changing demographic.
Judge people by what is on the inside; not what they look like on the outside.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Judge people by what is on the inside; not what they look like on the outside.
I judge them by what they DO...

They DESTROY EVERY school they become the majority...correct? Name one that got better.

They DESTROY EVERY neighborhood they become the majority...correct? Name one that got better.

They DESTROY EVERY town they become the majority...correct? Name one that got better.

They DESTROY EVERY city they become the majority...correct? Name one that got better.

They DESTROY EVERY country they become the majority...correct? Name one that got better.

They DESTROY EVERYTHING when they become the majority...correct? Name one thing that got better.

The "outside" only serves to allow me to identify them from a distance so I can avoid them for my own safety.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
I judge them by what they DO...

They DESTROY EVERY school they become the majority...correct? Name one that got better.

They DESTROY EVERY neighborhood they become the majority...correct? Name one that got better.

They DESTROY EVERY town they become the majority...correct? Name one that got better.

They DESTROY EVERY city they become the majority...correct? Name one that got better.

They DESTROY EVERY country they become the majority...correct? Name one that got better.

They DESTROY EVERYTHING when they become the majority...correct? Name one thing that got better.

The "outside" only serves to allow me to identify them from a distance so I can avoid them for my own safety.
EVEN if you are correct. WHAT does your information and disdain change anything? All we have power over is ourselves. We stand here, white, old, smart, rich, not feeling too great, jawing about inferior people? There will always be people smarter and more successful than others. And people who are not as smart or as successful. Most of us are treasured by someone. We have laws and rules to try to keep society in check. That is about it. Pointing out what we are better at is just........ugly.

I know many people who may agree with you, perhaps in part, perhaps more, but they don't spout hatred. They understand about how things are and go on and make the best of the life they have.

Imagine being born at a disadvantage that you cannot change. I have learned to accept that I will never be center for the Celtics or be able to cure cancer. Most of us try to do the best we can for ourselves and some look out for others.

Hatred consumes the hater.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
EVEN if you are correct. WHAT does your information and disdain change anything? All we have power over is ourselves. We stand here, white, old, smart, rich, not feeling too great, jawing about inferior people? There will always be people smarter and more successful than others. And people who are not as smart or as successful. Most of us are treasured by someone. We have laws and rules to try to keep society in check. That is about it. Pointing out what we are better at is just........ugly.

I know many people who may agree with you, perhaps in part, perhaps more, but they don't spout hatred. They understand about how things are and go on and make the best of the life they have.

Imagine being born at a disadvantage that you cannot change. I have learned to accept that I will never be center for the Celtics or be able to cure cancer. Most of us try to do the best we can for ourselves and some look out for others.

Hatred consumes the hater.
I'm looking out for others...I'm looking out for YOU and your family. I'm trying to save this country from a Hispanic invasion...an invasion that will DESTROY the America we all love.

It's reality, knowing the inevitable future...it's not hate.

We are ALLOWING ourselves to be overrun. We either stop it...or the country, America, white culture, disappears.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm looking out for others...I'm looking out for YOU and your family. I'm trying to save this country from a Hispanic invasion...an invasion that will DESTROY the America we all love.

It's reality, knowing the inevitable future...it's not hate.

We are ALLOWING ourselves to be overrun. We either stop it...or the country, America, white culture, disappears.
Writing this garbage on the TOTV Political Forum is not going to stop pretty much anyone from crossing any border, having sex, starting families, etc.

And they would tear your ideas on Facebook to pieces unless you just friend a very small group.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Writing this garbage on the TOTV Political Forum is not going to stop pretty much anyone from crossing any border, having sex, starting families, etc.

And they would tear your ideas on Facebook to pieces unless you just friend a very small group.
The ladies on facebook are going to tear me into pieces?

Why don't YOU try...go ahead...find ANYTHING that proves me wrong.

It's not garbage...it's true. The garbage tries to deny the facts...reality...what they REALLY are.

ALL you have to do is show me a black ANYTHING (besides sports) that is better than the white version. A black school better than ANY white school...a black neighborhood better than ANY white neighborhood...you get the idea.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
The ladies on facebook are going to tear me into pieces?

Why don't YOU try...go ahead...find ANYTHING that proves me wrong.

It's not garbage...it's true. The garbage tries to deny the facts...reality...what they REALLY are.

ALL you have to do is show me a black ANYTHING (besides sports) that is better than the white version. A black school better than ANY white school...a black neighborhood better than ANY white neighborhood...you get the idea.
You should try Facebook Don. You have to use your real name and face the consequences of what you write.

Tags
illness, left, wing, media, hate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.