America cannot HEAL until we stop the left wing media HATE

Old 04-23-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

No... those idiots (all of those swamp creastures) need to work together.... Trump is a divider. Period
Old 04-23-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
http://www.economist.com/news/specia...enerations-ago

Better get used to it. Maybe, Donald Baldwin should learn some Spanish. Tal vez Don Baldwin debería aprender algo de español!
Jon es un completo desperdicio de vida, cuyos padres desearían nunca haber sido concebidos.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:13 AM
n/a

Donald Trump V The Creature from the Black Lagoon - YouTube

Trump and....
Old 04-23-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
http://www.economist.com/news/specia...enerations-ago

Better get used to it. Maybe, Donald Baldwin should learn some Spanish. Tal vez Don Baldwin debería aprender algo de español!
Quote:
Jon es un completo desperdicio de vida, cuyos padres desearían nunca haber sido concebidos.
You laugh...

"by mid-century, when it is projected to be 106m"

It already is that high...100 million are Hispanics.

"whites of European descent consistently made up 80-90% of America’s population. By the time of the 2010 census, the proportion of non-Hispanic whites (for simplicity’s sake called whites hereafter) was down to 64%. Some time around 2044 it is projected to fall to less than half."

We're ALREADY lass than half!

"for generations Hispanic-Americans were whites on paper"

THAT is why nobody noticed their rising numbers...it was hidden from us.

"More broadly, it is white decline that makes today’s demographic revolution so remarkable"

We are losing more and more each year...as their numbers grow.

"This will touch every aspect of public life, from politics to pop culture. Every year around 900,000 Hispanics born in America reach voting age"

What they FAIL to tell you is it's compounding...each year there are more and more...their numbers are growing exponentially. Are numbers are falling almost as fast.

"Business is waking up to the rise of Hispanics. Joe Uva, chairman of Hispanic enterprises and content at NBCUniversal, a big media company, is fond of telling fellow executives that with a combined purchasing power of $1.1 trillion, if Hispanic-Americans were a country they would rank 16th in the world."

MOST of that money is taxpayer money given to them through welfare. The rest is from jobs STOLEN from citizens.

"Hispanics are keeping American schoolyards full of children"

They are the MAJORITY below age 7.

"Since about 2011, white and non-white babies have been born in roughly equal numbers. White women already have fewer children than needed to replace their parents"

They ARE breeding us out!

"Immigration sceptics commonly point to another question mark that seems to hang over Hispanics. Previous immigrant groups typically saw progress with each passing generation, but Hispanic numbers have a habit of stalling or even heading backwards. American-born children of Hispanic immigrants tend to be less healthy than their parents, have higher divorce rates and go to jail more often. Jump from migrants’ children to their grandchildren, and studies have shown academic results slipping in the third generation. Conservatives fret about “downward assimilation”. Academic texts have asked, “Is Becoming an American a Developmental Risk?”"

Mexico II within 30 years...you heard it form me first!

"(in Arizona, for example, 83% of the over-65s are white, whereas 58% of the children are non-white)"

They WILL be the majority...

I could go on and on...America is being destroyed by a Hispanic invasion.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

PLEASE unless you are a troll as the OP is, consider the source which you take time to discuss..

""Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a website for the sale of various dietary supplements, promotion of alternative medicine, controversial nutrition and health claims,[2] scientific fake news,[3] and various conspiracy theories,[4] such as "chemtrails", chemophobic claims (including the purported dangers of fluoride in drinking water,[5] anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame), and purported health problems caused by allegedly "toxic" ingredients in vaccines,[2] including the now-discredited link to autism.[6] It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes[7] and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.[8]

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, was the subject of controversy after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. The journal Vaccine accused Adams of spreading "irresponsible health information" through Natural News.[9] He has also been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[10] Adams has described vaccines as “medical child abuse”.[11]

Characterized as a "conspiracy-minded alternative medicine website",
Old 04-23-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
You laugh...

"by mid-century, when it is projected to be 106m"

It already is that high...100 million are Hispanics.

"whites of European descent consistently made up 80-90% of America’s population. By the time of the 2010 census, the proportion of non-Hispanic whites (for simplicity’s sake called whites hereafter) was down to 64%. Some time around 2044 it is projected to fall to less than half."

We're ALREADY lass than half!

"for generations Hispanic-Americans were whites on paper"

THAT is why nobody noticed their rising numbers...it was hidden from us.

"More broadly, it is white decline that makes today’s demographic revolution so remarkable"

We are losing more and more each year...as their numbers grow.

"This will touch every aspect of public life, from politics to pop culture. Every year around 900,000 Hispanics born in America reach voting age"

What they FAIL to tell you is it's compounding...each year there are more and more...their numbers are growing exponentially. Are numbers are falling almost as fast.

"Business is waking up to the rise of Hispanics. Joe Uva, chairman of Hispanic enterprises and content at NBCUniversal, a big media company, is fond of telling fellow executives that with a combined purchasing power of $1.1 trillion, if Hispanic-Americans were a country they would rank 16th in the world."

MOST of that money is taxpayer money given to them through welfare. The rest is from jobs STOLEN from citizens.

"Hispanics are keeping American schoolyards full of children"

They are the MAJORITY below age 7.

"Since about 2011, white and non-white babies have been born in roughly equal numbers. White women already have fewer children than needed to replace their parents"

They ARE breeding us out!

"Immigration sceptics commonly point to another question mark that seems to hang over Hispanics. Previous immigrant groups typically saw progress with each passing generation, but Hispanic numbers have a habit of stalling or even heading backwards. American-born children of Hispanic immigrants tend to be less healthy than their parents, have higher divorce rates and go to jail more often. Jump from migrants’ children to their grandchildren, and studies have shown academic results slipping in the third generation. Conservatives fret about “downward assimilation”. Academic texts have asked, “Is Becoming an American a Developmental Risk?”"

Mexico II within 30 years...you heard it form me first!

"(in Arizona, for example, 83% of the over-65s are white, whereas 58% of the children are non-white)"

They WILL be the majority...

I could go on and on...America is being destroyed by a Hispanic invasion.
Well get used to it then Don Baldwin.

I see that Affald is still the consummate *******. Little Jack (******* scene from Meet The Fockers) - YouTube

He is on my Ignore List. So Don Baldwin if you want to get on my Ignore List, keep quoting that creep Affald. I should not have to put up with his harassment and bullying but I am making a record of it.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well get used to it then Don Baldwin.

I see that Affald is still the consummate *******. Little Jack (******* scene from Meet The Fockers) - YouTube

He is on my Ignore List. So Don Baldwin if you want to get on my Ignore List, keep quoting that creep Affald. I should not have to put up with his harassment and bullying but I am making a record of it.
Record made. That is if I feel fit to report him to police for cyberbullying and harassment on the Internet. This has been going on for a long time. I would have to involve the Moderator which I do not want to do. STOP HARASSING ME *******! I want nothing to do with you AFFALD.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Record made. That is if I feel fit to report him to police for cyberbullying and harassment on the Internet. This has been going on for a long time. I would have to involve the Moderator which I do not want to do. STOP HARASSING ME *******! I want nothing to do with you AFFALD.
Cyberstalking statute for FL. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

This is addressed to people on my IGNORE LIST. Primarily AFFALD and DIRTBANKER. LEAVE ME ALONE. I want nothing to do with you.
Old 04-23-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Cyberstalking statute for FL. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

This is addressed to people on my IGNORE LIST. Primarily AFFALD and DIRTBANKER. LEAVE ME ALONE. I want nothing to do with you.
You have bluntly stated you refuse to ignore each other. Once again. If you do not mention me, I won't mention you..... agreed?

For your future reading......Social Security Act SS1107
Old 04-23-2017, 12:32 PM
n/a

Keep this up sleazebag affald.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Keep this up sleazebag affald.
Tal, why all the vicious rhetoric? Chill.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Tal, why all the vicious rhetoric? Chill.
Can you imagine how disturbed he is. It is certain that the local PO has his address as an adult son problem villager.

I hope.

All he has to do is agree to a mutal ignore, but spoiled as he is his whole life, he won't.

Many times he has chosen to say derogatory things after I have ignored him for weeks.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by affald View Post
Can you imagine how disturbed he is. It is certain that the local PO has his address as an adult son problem villager.

I hope.

All he has to do is agree to a mutal ignore, but spoiled as he is his whole life, he won't.

Many times he has chosen to say derogatory things after I have ignored him for weeks.
Need to make a recording of this.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Need to make a recording of this.
And a record of the recording....
Old 04-23-2017, 02:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
And a record of the recording....
Oops, forgot to press record the last time.

Tags
illness, left, wing, media, hate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.