Originally Posted by puffthemagicdragon View Post

Over and Out on this subject!
Or any other subject that the conversation does not go your way... adios

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2017, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
But NOT that she did anything wrong....and my iQ is 140 what's yours?
Hillary IS a scumbag felon. She DID commit several crimes. If Obama's administration did not indict her, it meant that they were culpable, not that she was innocent.
Old 02-17-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Read it and weep tested I am 140!
It's obvious from your lack of writing skills that your IQ is probably much closer to 104 than 140.

Also, you do realize that those internet IQ tests are meaningless, don't you?
Old 02-17-2017, 07:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
But those finding were NOT against Hillary Clinton:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/u...hazi.html?_r=0

Over and Out on this subject!
Just how obtuse can you be? As I've stated before, my posts only addressed the key findings of the Benghazi investigation and NOTHING more.

I NEVER once mentioned Hillary Clinton. You, owing to your inability to understand a simple post, keep bringing up the subject of Hillary Clinton.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Or any other subject that the conversation does not go your way... adios

Not Hardly!
Old 02-17-2017, 09:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's obvious from your lack of writing skills that your IQ is probably much closer to 104 than 140.

Also, you do realize that those internet IQ tests are meaningless, don't you?
I really don't care what you think my IQ is because I know what it is and its wasn't from an Internet IQ test.....

I don't equal posting with writing and neither should you!
Old 02-17-2017, 10:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just because someone in your family has guts to serve his country, that does not give you a pass on being a libtard.

All of us that served, served our country because we felt an obligation. Libtards have no such patriotic duty in their selfish ideology. All they do is hold their hands out and want them filled, as well has telling us how much and what to give them. When your nephew joined, he knew that he was joining the military, not a prep school. He joined, knowing he might have to fight. He trained to fight, not build schools and churches. Do NOT belittle his commitment by using him in your liberal agenda.
Why is it you always hurl the Litard word? One of my nephews is a conservative and the other is left of me. Which brings to this: I have views that are to the left of you but to the right of the Liberals of the Democratic party and way the h**l right of the progressives!
I support Trump immigration crackdown, hate the DACA ruling and supported revoked the birthright for born here with illegal parents aka anchor babies. That position comes from living in the Southwest for all of my adult life!
Now given that I would hope you would stop hurling the insult!
Old 02-17-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
I never stated that she did. An IQ of 140...hardly?
C'mon AJ.. what's your IQ? Do you know what IQ stands for? Do you know the protocol to get it tested? I think not. Let me take a guess. In a Brave New World you're somewhere between a delta and an epsilon.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2017, 10:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Why is it you always hurl the Litard word? One of my nephews is a conservative and the other is left of me. Which brings to this: I have views that are to the left of you but to the right of the Liberals of the Democratic party and way the h**l right of the progressives!
I support Trump immigration crackdown, hate the DACA ruling and supported revoked the birthright for born here with illegal parents aka anchor babies. That position comes from living in the Southwest for all of my adult life!
MDCPD repeats himself over and over. It's part of his disorder.

The Villages Florida

Old 02-17-2017, 10:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
C'mon AJ.. what's your IQ? Do you know what IQ stands for? Do you know the protocol to get it tested? I think not. Let me take a guess. In a Brave New World you're somewhere between a delta and an epsilon.

Chi,

I would ask you what your IQ is, but I wouldn't want to embarrass you. Your posts clearly demonstrate that is at least one standard deviation below the mean.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Not Hardly!
Well you never answered the questions that I posed to you about your views on welfare...

Maybe replying to the post could serve to prove your 140 IQ...

Old 02-18-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
So...you want the illegals...AND...their illegal anchor babies gone...good for you. Because if we don't...the country falls to THEM. The "west" will be the whole country...and WE don't want that.

Since you can see the Hispanic threat to our way of life...why can't you be as open minded with blacks? They're 1/6th the population and spreading. EVERYWHERE they go turns to sh!t. Let's stop them too. Stop the diversity insanity.

140 IQ huh? Lets see how well you're using it...
Old 02-18-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sensitive, are you? Libtard is not meant as an insult. It describes accurately what your ideology is, or lack of it. If you make stupid remarks, expect someone to call you out on them. Sorry is your sensitivities have been damaged....no not really. Adults don't take it personally.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate
I really don't care what you think my IQ is because I know what it is and its wasn't from an Internet IQ test.....

I don't equal posting with writing and neither should you!
So, the rainman brags about IQ, but lacks the common sense to reason. And you wonder why folks use the word "libtard?"
Old 02-18-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sensitive, are you? Libtard is not meant as an insult. It describes accurately what your ideology is, or lack of it. If you make stupid remarks, expect someone to call you out on them. Sorry is your sensitivities have been damaged....no not really. Adults don't take it personally.
You mean white adult men...women and minorities DO take it personally because they see EVERYTHING through emotion.

To me, it's JUST a discussion...an exchange of ideas. To them it's their world.

I just wish women and minorities could be objective.

Tags
longer, republicans, important, election, benghazi, find

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.