Comey’s testimony humiliates Trump

Old 03-21-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now that's funny!!!
I know...right?

That's like saying....

"Comey said that the FBI, did not have any information/evidence that Trump raped two poodles."

"He did NOT say that it did not happen."

See how that works MOCPD?
Old 03-21-2017, 10:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I know...right?

That's like saying....

"Comey said that the FBI, did not have any information/evidence that Trump raped two poodles."

"He did NOT say that it did not happen."

See how that works MOCPD?
It's crazy....they will believe that Hillary and John Podesta ran a child sex ring in the back of a Pizza shop based on an article in Infowars. That is the Pulitzer Prize winning Alex Jones news source. Oh wait, they didn't win a Pulitzer prize for journalism and the story was FAKE NEWS!

But the Right Wing believed it, including Mike Flynn, so much so that some idiot went in there with a gun and shot up the place. These things they believe, the inconvenient truth not so much!

Law Enforcement Begs World: Read Hillary Emails to Find Child Rape Evidence >> Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Old 03-22-2017, 04:23 AM
n/a

Comey was smart enough to use the same tactic that smart folks use in court by saying "I do not recall" when asked a question. He said that he did not have any evidence that there was wire tapping. He did not say that there had been no wire tapping. Try to follow along and get your lilliputian head out of your posterior.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Comey was smart enough to use the same tactic that smart folks use in court by saying "I do not recall" when asked a question. He said that he did not have any evidence that there was wire tapping. He did not say that there had been no wire tapping. Try to follow along and get your lilliputian head out of your posterior.
If there was NO evidence of wire tapping then how could there be wire tapping.

Insults will get you no where!
Old 03-22-2017, 05:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
If there was NO evidence of wire tapping then how could there be wire tapping.

Insults will get you no where!
Are you going to suggest that because Comey said that he did not have enough evidence for an indictment of Hillary, that she did not commit a felony. If so, then there is no use even discussing this with you. Of course, words and wording are important. I can't "see" the air, but it's there. Comey said he had no evidence that there was wire tapping. He did not say there was no wire tapping. The only evidence he might have is that of "legal" wire tapping by court order.

As for insults, my insults are always retaliatory. At least that is the only intention. I can have a civil discussion, but it is impossible for CNM to have one. There are a few on here that insist on insulting the poster consistently. Normally, I only disparage politicians, not the poster. Actually, I am surprised that other liberal posters on here endorse CNM's nasty demeanor. But, I guess if they accept Hillary's corruption and illegal behavior, then I shouldn't be surprised when they don't police their own.
Old 03-22-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you going to suggest that because Comey said that he did not have enough evidence for an indictment of Hillary, that she did not commit a felony. If so, then there is no use even discussing this with you. Of course, words and wording are important. I can't "see" the air, but it's there. Comey said he had no evidence that there was wire tapping. He did not say there was no wire tapping. The only evidence he might have is that of "legal" wire tapping by court order.

As for insults, my insults are always retaliatory. At least that is the only intention. I can have a civil discussion, but it is impossible for CNM to have one. There are a few on here that insist on insulting the poster consistently. Normally, I only disparage politicians, not the poster. Actually, I am surprised that other liberal posters on here endorse CNM's nasty demeanor. But, I guess if they accept Hillary's corruption and illegal behavior, then I shouldn't be surprised when they don't police their own.
Very well stated response and civil.

Tags
lie, starting, time, trumpsters, testimony

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.