Democrats

Old 01-18-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

Default Democrats

Hillary stated that the reason she is a Democrat is because Democrats are "Just Plain Stupid" and "Easy To Manipulate" using simple little "Sound Bites". Just putting a couple of words in quotes in your news-print is all that is required to program them. I am shocked Hillary didn't win. Democrats are literally stupid dependent children trapped in chronologically adult bodies. Demanding that everyone else live for you is for little brats..It is just pathetic in those over 20. They just refuse to grow up and become independent adults.
Old 01-18-2017, 08:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hillary stated that the reason she is a Democrat is because Democrats are "Just Plain Stupid" and "Easy To Manipulate" using simple little "Sound Bites". Just putting a couple of words in quotes in your news-print is all that is required to program them. I am shocked Hillary didn't win. Democrats are literally stupid dependent children trapped in chronologically adult bodies. Demanding that everyone else live for you is for little brats..It is just pathetic in those over 20. They just refuse to grow up and become independent adults.
Because democrats are women and minorities...driven by emotion. Emotions are SO easy to manipulate.
Old 01-19-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I thought Donald Trump had said something like this about Republicans? What is your source about this? And my guess is that Democrats probably on average have much higher annual incomes than Republicans. https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/o...rich.html?_r=0

Tags
democrats, stupid, live, independent, demanding

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.