GOP, how far do you go?

Old 03-06-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

Default GOP, how far do you go?

(1) Today President Trump tweeted that his Trump Tower phone was tapped during the election by President Obama and called him a bad or sick guy. The FBI Director is "incredulous" and asked the Justice Department under Sessions to refute this lie, which of course they will not do. The White House says that the President has evidence, but of course they are not releasing it. LIE.

(2) Donald Trump persisted in his ridiculous assertion within the "birther movement" that President Obama was not born in the United States. At nearly the end of his campaign, he mysteriously states that this was not true. LIE.

(3) Donald Trump claimed that Senator Ted Cruz's father was involved with Lee Harvey Oswald in the assassination of President John Kennedy. LIE.

(4) President Donald Trump claims that 2.5-3 million persons voted illegally in the presidential election, with no evidence to support that claim. All state election officials, including many Republicans say that the claim is wrong. LIE.

(5) President Trump claims that his electoral college victory was the largest in history. In fact, many were larger, including President Obama's. LIE.

(6) President Trump, despite photographic evidence to the contrary, claims that his inaugural crowd was the largest in history, much larger than President Obama's. LIE.

(7) Candidate Trump claims that he watched on television as thousands of Muslims in New Jersey were cheering when the World Trade Center collapsed. No such event ever happened. LIE.

(8) President Trump claims that the murder rate in the United States is the highest in 47 years. In fact, it is at nearly the lowest rate in the past 47 years. LIE.

I could go on, but you get my point. The man lies incessantly, with absolutely no sense of moral responsibility to tell the truth as POTUS. He blurts or tweets whatever comes to his mind, with no thought whatsoever on how that will reflect on America or impact our public. He is losing the confidence of our allies, the free press, and the American citizenry.

Good, honest, moral, right loving, patriotic, proud, God fearing, truth telling members of the Republican Party, how far are you willing to let this go before you demand no more lies?

Now, you can spend the next 5 minutes responding by calling me names, or you can think about the question and try to provide a rational and intelligent response. I'd really like to know how you feel.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:42 PM
n/a

God bless our president. Forgive the naysayers.

Lol. They will get coming for Obama and Hillary.

No misdirection will work.

The Villages Florida
Old 03-07-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

Apparently the good Republicans are as speechless as everyone else. Frankly, I don't blame you. Still, you have to determine, if only for your own peace of mind, how long do you put up with Presidential misinformation (lies) before you demand correction?
Old 03-07-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Apparently the good Republicans are as speechless as everyone else. Frankly, I don't blame you. Still, you have to determine, if only for your own peace of mind, how long do you put up with Presidential misinformation (lies) before you demand correction?
trumpster's are like lemming's.

I know the trumpster's do not know what a lemming is, so here.

definition chalanged - Google Search
Old 03-07-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
trumpster's are like lemming's.

I know the trumpster's do not know what a lemming is, so here.

definition chalanged - Google Search
EVERY ONE of you Ds, Rs, liberals, conservatives, religion followers, are lemmings...blindly following those who are out to rob you...out to control you.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
EVERY ONE of you Ds, Rs, liberals, conservatives, religion followers, are lemmings...blindly following those who are out to rob you...out to control you.
And where are you, following yourself?
Old 03-07-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Default Whose misdirection?

Quote:
God bless our president. Forgive the naysayers.

Lol. They will get coming for Obama and Hillary.

No misdirection will work.

The Villages Florida
Trump wrote, “122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!”
The Obama Administration did not release 122 people from the Guantanamo Bay detention facility who have returned to the battlefield and are now again fighting against Americans.

No, actually, that was George W. Bush.

To be precise, among the some 500 people who Bush released from Gitmo, 113 are confirmed of having returned to the battlefield. It is reported that 75 more on top of those 113 are suspected of also returning to the battlefield.

And Obama?

Of the 144 individuals released from Guantanamo Bay during Obama’s time in office, it is confirmed that 9 of them have returned to the battlefield.

JUST THE FACTS.jpg
Old 03-07-2017, 10:17 PM
n/a

:-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Donald Pinnochio.jpg (62.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-07-2017, 10:54 PM
n/a

It's been a string of embarrassments with no end in sight. Trump can't help himself. The hardcore Trumpsters here cling to Obama or Clinton as their response to to anything Trump. That's all they've got in their sad arsenal.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Tags
president, gop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.