Illegal arrested for murder of teachers aide

Old 03-26-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Default Illegal arrested for murder of teachers aide

Immigration Detainer Placed On Suspect In Murder Of Worcester Teacher’s Aide << CBS Boston

"WORCESTER (CBS) – The man charged with murdering a Worcester teacher’s aide is in the U.S. illegally.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement has placed a detainer on 55-year-old Jose Melendez to possibly deport him.

Prosecutors say Melendez was linked to her death after DNA evidence taken from the crime scene at Sandra’s home matched an unidentified DNA profile from an unsolved Worcester rape back in 2000.
Prosecutors say Melendez has several aliases and long criminal record including three outstanding matters
--------------------

Another article below, does not even mention that he is an illegal.

Arrest made in murder of Worcester woman - The Boston Globe
Old 03-26-2017, 11:33 AM
n/a

Default To ascribe group guilt to crimes just doesn’t work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Immigration Detainer Placed On Suspect In Murder Of Worcester Teacher’s Aide << CBS Boston

"WORCESTER (CBS) – The man charged with murdering a Worcester teacher’s aide is in the U.S. illegally.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement has placed a detainer on 55-year-old Jose Melendez to possibly deport him.

Prosecutors say Melendez was linked to her death after DNA evidence taken from the crime scene at Sandra’s home matched an unidentified DNA profile from an unsolved Worcester rape back in 2000.
Prosecutors say Melendez has several aliases and long criminal record including three outstanding matters
--------------------

Another article below, does not even mention that he is an illegal.

Arrest made in murder of Worcester woman - The Boston Globe
How big a problem is crime committed by immigrants? - CBS News

Fact check: Trump claim on murders by unauthorized immigrants - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...gs-in-america/
Old 03-26-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

Any crime committed by an illegal is a crime that could have been avoided. The best prevention is to not allow illegal aliens into our country. No one can argue that point.
Old 03-26-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Any crime committed by an illegal is a crime that could have been avoided. The best prevention is to not allow illegal aliens into our country. No one can argue that point.
With that logic, then, ANY CRIME COMMITTED BY A PERSON WITH A GUN IS A CRIME THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. THE BEST PREVENTION IS TO NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO HAVE GUNS IN OUR COUNTRY. THEN YOU WOULD NEED TO SUPPORT THE APPEAL OF THE 2ND AMENDMENT.

THE NUMBER OF VIOLENT CRIMES COMMITTED BY ANY IMMIGRANT, LEGAL OR NOT, IS INSIGNIFICANT COMPARED TO THE CRIMES COMMITTED BY MEN WITH GUNS

WellRegulated.jpg

faces of American Terrorists.png

gopstrategy.jpg

STOP PRETENDING YOUR RACISM IS PATRIOTISM.jpg

RodneyDangerfield-Republicans.jpg
Old 03-26-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
With that logic, then, ANY CRIME COMMITTED BY A PERSON WITH A GUN IS A CRIME THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. THE BEST PREVENTION IS TO NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO HAVE GUNS IN OUR COUNTRY. THEN YOU WOULD NEED TO SUPPORT THE APPEAL OF THE 2ND AMENDMENT.

THE NUMBER OF VIOLENT CRIMES COMMITTED BY ANY IMMIGRANT, LEGAL OR NOT, IS INSIGNIFICANT COMPARED TO THE CRIMES COMMITTED BY MEN WITH GUNS

Attachment 67113

Attachment 67114

Attachment 67115

Attachment 67116

Attachment 67117
If you got a chance to go back and read that comment when you were sober, or when you are sober tomorrow, you will undoubtedly be embarrassed for yourself.

I certainly hope that no one you care about is hurt by an illegal alien. But, I would rather it happen to those of you that wish open borders than to those of us that respect the law. You see, I do not tolerate criminals and illegals are criminals. Anyone that aids them are also criminals. Hopefully, this administration will start locking up more of you that break the law.
I bet that girl that was raped in Rockville, Md wishes someone cared enough about the law to have gotten rid of the scum illegals that hurt her. But, you wouldn't care if someone raped your wife or daughter, right?

Like I said before, illegals are criminals. Get rid of them instead of giving them sanctuary and you will reduce the amount of criminal activity in America. I did not say you would get rid of ALL criminal activity, but that is something that we can do legally to lower the stats.
Old 03-26-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you got a chance to go back and read that comment when you were sober, or when you are sober tomorrow, you will undoubtedly be embarrassed for yourself.

I certainly hope that no one you care about is hurt by an illegal alien. But, I would rather it happen to those of you that wish open borders than to those of us that respect the law. You see, I do not tolerate criminals and illegals are criminals. Anyone that aids them are also criminals. Hopefully, this administration will start locking up more of you that break the law.
I bet that girl that was raped in Rockville, Md wishes someone cared enough about the law to have gotten rid of the scum illegals that hurt her. But, you wouldn't care if someone raped your wife or daughter, right?

Like I said before, illegals are criminals. Get rid of them instead of giving them sanctuary and you will reduce the amount of criminal activity in America. I did not say you would get rid of ALL criminal activity, but that is something that we can do legally to lower the stats.
In my job, I helped EVERYONE who needed it...I did not ask if they were any "legal" resident, and you should take a realistic view of just who commits crimes in this country. Your "reasoning" is much like the racist excuses given in the 1950's and 1960's to keep African Americans from enjoying the freedoms that we all should have. Since one of the major reasons for criminal deaths in this country is the use of firearms, don't you think that it is a problem that needs to be addressed? Especially now that the Republican Congress has now allowed people who have a history of mental illness to purchase and possess firearms.

Stop using your racism as an excuse and own up to the fact that you may love your country, but you hate the ideals that have made this country great. I pity you.
Old 03-26-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
In my job, I helped EVERYONE who needed it...I did not ask if they were any "legal" resident, and you should take a realistic view of just who commits crimes in this country. Your "reasoning" is much like the racist excuses given in the 1950's and 1960's to keep African Americans from enjoying the freedoms that we all should have. Since one of the major reasons for criminal deaths in this country is the use of firearms, don't you think that it is a problem that needs to be addressed? Especially now that the Republican Congress has now allowed people who have a history of mental illness to purchase and possess firearms.

Stop using your racism as an excuse and own up to the fact that you may love your country, but you hate the ideals that have made this country great. I pity you.
But they need the guns to defend themselves in case the government tries to take over. Thirty eight caliber pistols against the Army. The army would really be worried.
Old 03-26-2017, 05:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

Attachment 67113

Attachment 67114

Attachment 67115

Attachment 67116

Attachment 67117
Knives are used far more often than guns. 5X more...seek and you too can learn...
guns vs knives statistics - Google Search

You said "men with guns"...does that include minority men? They do 5X more violence than white men. The first was free...you have to look up this one. Minorities commit far more crime than whites.

Quote:

Who commits the most crime? Minorities hands down...in real numbers now, not just based on population percentages either. Minorities commit 5X more crime AND they're now the majority.

What freedom did we take away? We just didn't want to have anything to do with them. Now THEY take away our "freedom" when they get quotas...the ONLY way they can get in. When they're forced upon us through diversity programs.

That's NOT true...firearm use in people killing other people...is NOT firearms, knives are used 5X more.

Why do you people insist on saying things that aren't true?

This country is a shell of it's former glory...ALL due to the liberal ways of "equality" for all at any cost. We've gone from #1 in the 50s to #25 now. You tell me which way was better.

Quote:
But they need the guns to defend themselves in case the government tries to take over. Thirty eight caliber pistols against the Army. The army would really be worried.
They have families...families living among the population. Do you REALLY think the Army is going to stop an insurrection? The police, they live among us too. Without a castle to hide in, they're all vulnerable. If the Army DOES start moving their soldiers families into secured compounds...you know the sh!t is coming.

We DO have the right to "arms" for the exact purpose of overthrowing a government that has become overarching.
Old 03-26-2017, 06:54 PM
n/a

People are dying of malnutrition.
We should ban food.
Old 03-26-2017, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
People are dying of malnutrition.
We should ban food.
Mal = bad

We should ban BAD food!
Old 03-27-2017, 05:52 AM
n/a

Quote:

Let me reiterate the point one more time so that you will have another chance to let it seep through that massive skull.

ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE CRIMINALS. It has nothing to do with your LIBTARD accusations of racism. They broke the law. Ask ANY LEGAL IMMIGRANT that waited in line to come to our country legally and they will look at you like the fool you are.

You are also admitting to being a criminal, by having hired them knowing they are illegal. Ignorance or acting stupid and ignorant does not preclude you or excuse you from violating the law.

I typed this real slow so that you could read it.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree. Liberals outlawed military assault weapons, so the point of the second amendment directed at defending the constitution has been made moot.

On the other hand, Davie hopefully someone with concealed carry (maybe a .38cal) will be around to protect your family when you find the only weapon you have to defend them is your liberal ideology.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

happy easter pictures
Easter coloring pages
Old 03-27-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

The Second Militia Act of 1792 required citizens to own the same type of arms and ammunition as the Continental Army.
That's why we should be allowed rocket launchers, full auto machine guns, and tanks.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Second Militia Act of 1792 required citizens to own the same type of arms and ammunition as the Continental Army.
That's why we should be allowed rocket launchers, full auto machine guns, and tanks.
No cannons though? Where would you have put a cannon in 1792 on your homestead and how good is it against raiding Indians?

What percentage of illegal aliens actually commit crimes? I bet it is quite low compared to people born here or here legally.

Tags
worcester, melendez, prosecutors, aide, dna

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.