Ivanka gets booed in Germany

Old 04-26-2017, 09:56 PM
n/a

Default Ivanka gets booed in Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Really admire the class and poise shown by Ivanka Trump in the mess which is the Trump Administration. Look at her Facebook posts and share these quite regularly with the world.

I think I need to throw up now...🤢
This prissy blonde cunt wouldn't give you a second glance Taz, WTF
Old 04-27-2017, 03:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
She's too old for him.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
What a stupid remark. Get out of grade school with the level of maturity of your comments.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
She's too old for him.
I like women around 45-60 and some even older. asswipe. Why can't you men grow up?
Old 04-27-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
The wackadoodle probably fantasizes about her picking him up at his parents house, her coming in and meeting his parents, her taking him to Bonefish (of course she has to buy!), they go for ice cream afterwards (she has to buy again!), she brings him back to the parents home and he invites her in to see his room "where all the letters for his project 234-567 are"...

Now you can throw up again!
I am sure she prefers guys that can pay their own way in life!
Old 04-27-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Oh I forgot...they listen to fagot music in her car!
Old 04-27-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
The wackadoodle probably fantasizes about her picking him up at his parents house, her coming in and meeting his parents, her taking him to Bonefish (of course she has to buy!), they go for ice cream afterwards (she has to buy again!), she brings him back to the parents home and he invites her in to see his room "where all the letters for his project 234-567 are"...

Now you can throw up again!
I am sure she prefers guys that can pay their own way in life!
You guys are really getting stale and continue with your mean spirited and irrelevant personal attacks. I have no desire to do anything with Ivanka Trump except maybe get her help with the 224 613 Project at some point if Donald John Trump is not impeached by then. It does seem likely that we will have Mike Pence as POTUS and Ivanka will go back to selling handbags in China. And she can see my letters and other stuff anytime along with the 23,036 people who make up these views of what I have posted up on the Internet. I will bet that the Trump White House has noticed the 224 ad 613 numbers in books, movies, ads, TV shows, and other places. They are popping up all over the place. And you ******** with your constant childish and irrelevant personal attacks on this Political Forum on me are making me a much more sympathetic person. While you just come off as juvenile thugs.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
I like women around 45-60 and some even older. asswipe. Why can't you men grow up?
Come on, Tal. You know that you are too busy with your project 90201 for women in your life.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Come on, Tal. You know that you are too busy with your project 90201 for women in your life.
I have a lot of women in my life. One should be reading a love letter to her right about now. Thankfully she does not see this **** on TOTV but her co-workers and friends might.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:44 PM
n/a

Jesse Watters liked the way Ivanka handled a microphone. He is now on an unscheduled vacation from The Five.

Fox News host Jesse Watters under fire for Ivanka Trump commentThe Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2017, 12:54 PM
n/a

Default Ivanka gets booed in Germany

Quote:
What a stupid remark. Get out of grade school with the level of maturity of your comments.

Excuuuuuuuusee me.... Maturity ? What the **** do you know about maturity. Ever raise a family dickwad ? Hold a mortgage moron ? Hold a real ****in job ?????
Ever serve your country ???? **** you asswipe [emoji137]🏼*♂️
I've been giving you a pass for three years because your friends tell me your disabled, well **** you retard [emoji3]
Gloves are off, know who your friends are little boy before you make stupid comments.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Jesse Watters liked the way Ivanka handled a microphone. He is now on an unscheduled vacation from The Five.

Fox News host Jesse Watters under fire for Ivanka Trump commentThe Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Interesting that if it was said on The View, or any other liberal talk show, no one would have even blinked....and maybe even chuckled and smirked. Liberals will do anything to censure conservative speech. I bet they get rid of the first Amendment way before the second.

And yes, I did see what he said and only a moron would imply anything from his comment. But, that's TV in a liberal world. The Soviet Union had very good gov run TV with electricity that was pretty consistent, but their water was one of the worst in the world. A test on whether or not you might take a bath in the water was if you drew a bath and could still make out your hand after it was submerged, the water was clear enough to bath in. But, the gov propaganda was always available on TV. In some former Soviet states/countries, the water is STILL only turned on/available for certain hours of the day.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
Excuuuuuuuusee me.... Maturity ? What the **** do you know about maturity. Ever raise a family dickwad ? Hold a mortgage moron ? Hold a real ****in job ?????
I've been giving you a pass for three years because your friends tell me your disabled, well **** you retard [emoji3]
Gloves are off, know who your friends are little boy before you make stupid comments.

Classic! [emoji122]
Old 04-27-2017, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ever serve your country ???? **** you asswipe [emoji137]������*♂️
I will not miss your posts RickeyD. So you are on my Ignore List. I wonder which of my friends told you I was disabled? No friend of mine would say that.

Goodbye. If I see you are at a Crispers meeting in the future leave me alone. Or with friends on TOTV who are actual friends. You are just a vulgar man. Want nothing to do with you.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
You did not realize that "lazy" is a disability? The wackadoodle has not worked, nor paid income tax, in 17 years...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
ivanka, germany, trumpf, lady, booed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.