Mother's

Old 02-21-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Default Mother's

It puzzles me as to how many posters on here demean their mother's. The hatred against woman is appalling.
Old 02-21-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It puzzles me as to how many posters on here demean their mother's. The hatred against woman is appalling.
Pal, seek some help. You have really lost it.

What does your mother have to do with politics, unless her name is Hillary?
Old 02-21-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
The generalization by posters is astounding and with very little thought.

This we hear a lot on here....

All women are = whatever the obscenity of the day is, and ALL women would include the posters mother.l
Old 02-21-2017, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
The generalization by posters is astounding and with very little thought.

This we hear a lot on here....

All women are = whatever the obscenity of the day is, and ALL women would include the posters mother.l

Wait a second....I have to wipe a tear from my eye so I can see to type.

OK, got it. Did I miss the post where someone disparaged your momma? Maybe you should go take some time to check on her. See ya.............
Old 02-21-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
It puzzles me as to how many posters on here demean their mother's. The hatred against women is appalling.
Yep.

The 'C' word seems to be a favorite among certain posters and I can't help but wonder...how their female family members feel about it?

Any bets that they're not brave enough to use it around them though?

And then there are the female extreme-right posters here, that keep their mouths shut...whenever the word is used.

How do they live with such flaming, gutter-scum hypocrisy?
Old 02-21-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep.

The 'C' word seems to be a favorite among certain posters and I can't help but wonder...how their female family members feel about it?

Any bets that they're not brave enough to use it around them though?

And then there are the female extreme-right posters here, that keep their mouths shut...whenever the word is used.

How do they live with such flaming, gutter-scum hypocrisy?
You women have your very own forum to talk among yourselves and feel safe and secure among friends.

If you can't handle being with the men...there's the door...there's the kids table.

It's not my problem if you don't like it. This isn't a safe space.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:44 AM
n/a

Well actually the OP got it half right. it seems in this day and age people have absolute not respect for others and apparently not even for themselves. the demeaning attacks on people and their families has gone beyond the pale and without shame. One frequent example is the filthy language people use. I mean we even have popular comedians who make a nice living because they have a special gift of using filthy language and gestures to entertain. I don't laugh must be I lack a sense of humor.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-22-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well actually the OP got it half right. it seems in this day and age people have absolute not respect for others and apparently not even for themselves. the demeaning attacks on people and their families has gone beyond the pale and without shame. One frequent example is the filthy language people use. I mean we even have popular comedians who make a nice living because they have a special gift of using filthy language and gestures to entertain. I don't laugh must be I lack a sense of humor.

Personal Best Regards:
Yet you spare those who use such language on this forum your wrath.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Pal, seek some help. You have really lost it.

What does your mother have to do with politics, unless her name is Hillary?
Can you read, little man?
Old 02-22-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hatred? Maybe for a few...

It's just that we don't care about you any more. You yourself removed yourselves from the pedestal you used to occupy. You used to be idolized as mothers, nurturers, caregivers, empathetic, knowledgeable in domestic affairs. Now...you offer nothing but sexual gratification.

Modern women are none of what made women, women. What DO modern women do? They go to "work" shuffling papers around and when they get home, they don't want to do anything but watch TV. Women have become "men" in that regard. No domestic skills or leanings.

Women as a rule, had it much better before they were "liberated" in the 60s. Congratulations, you made yourself competition in a world you're not genetically designed for. Why do you think women need quotas? The glass ceiling is genetic.

The very pinnacle in any field is VERY rarely a woman. Even 60 years later, you, being the majority, are not represented equally in most endeavors top achievers lists. That's not what nature made you for. It made you to take care of your family. To teach your children to be the best they can be. To help them achieve the best they can be. For daughters, that's teaching them everything there is about taking care of a family themselves.

Shuffling papers around in an office, isn't a career. Making your children the best they can be IS. For millions of years...this has been the human "family"...in the last 60 years, since we've mixed up the roles, what has gotten better? More toys but also more debt.

We don't hate you...like I said, we just don't care any more. You're just another person competing with us. You hold NO special privilege any more...you're "equal" now...open your own damn door.

See...you women...you want your cake AND you want to eat it too. You want "equality" but retain those "special privileges" you used to have...because you're a "woman", you're frailer, weaker, and dare I say it...not as smart. Like having a man doing things for you. Pulling out your chair, opening doors, letting you sit while he stands, letting you go first, buying you things, paying for dates...etc...etc. They're gone. And YOU did it. Because you let your emotions rule you.

You let nasty hags who couldn't get men to "work for them" like regular women did...take away all your perks. So now, "you're one of the boys"...so deal with it...or officially...publicly...start demanding we go back to the old ways...the way's that worked...the way's that brought America to what it was in the 50s.

Men work, men provide...women support domestically. Being an excellent mother isn't degrading it's being what nature intended you to be. Are women REALLY happier getting up in the dark, spending an hour getting ready, commuting to a sh!tty job, all to be spent on day care...if you want anything decent...and the second car.

Wouldn't you rather be home with the neighborhood kids and moms all playing and learning together? Socializing, going places together as a group... The way it WAS.

We don't "hate" you...even though you've changed.
Old 02-22-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

How about bringing a little reality to the accusations of the original post.

The post makes a specific statement that is appropriate for some very few posters who delight in bashing women/females and pulling the chains of those known to be offended.

So address the issue of the few without presenting it as a general condition, which it is not here or anywhere else.
Old 02-22-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
How about bringing a little reality to the accusations of the original post.

The post makes a specific statement that is appropriate for some very few posters who delight in bashing women/females and pulling the chains of those known to be offended.

So address the issue of the few without presenting it as a general condition, which it is not here or anywhere else.
He can say what he wants. Is it REALLY his problem that they have a problem with a WORD? Come on...ARE we 8 again? Women have a problem with it. They ALSO have their VERY OWN forum. If they are that sensitive...maybe this isn't the best place for them?

Nothing those they are trying to save...the minorities don't say.

They call "us" names too. Not as graphic...but isn't that the female way? Men are cruder, more graphic...why should WE change for them? Let them have to adapt in this ONE...non-safe space.

Politics has always been considered "manly", so...if the women want to stay...they need to be quiet...no more gasping over some words. If he whipped out his schlong and wiggled it in her face...saying bite me b!tch...that WOULD be too much. But to ban him from using a word men use...is also too much. Would you tell a black that they can't use the word n!@@3r? You'd get a different response than he gave you...they'd be all up yo azz.

Tags
mothers, demean, hatred, appalling, woman

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.