Our New President

Old 01-20-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Default Our New President

Doesn't matter if you are a Democrat or Republican, or Independent, This is our New President!!!! Aren't you a United States Citizen and don't you love our country? What is the matter with you????? Do you really want to look so stupid to other countries, and don't you love God? And All People? Isn't this a Christian Country??? check your status ...... then just move to another country if you don't like the USA. You don't belong here.
We have lived in other countries and the USA is still the best and Blessed by God. Wake up, Pray and be happy for our Nation.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Doesn't matter if you are a Democrat or Republican, or Independent, This is our New President!!!! Aren't you a United States Citizen and don't you love our country? What is the matter with you????? Do you really want to look so stupid to other countries, and don't you love God? And All People? Isn't this a Christian Country??? check your status ...... then just move to another country if you don't like the USA. You don't belong here.
We have lived in other countries and the USA is still the best and Blessed by God. Wake up, Pray and be happy for our Nation.
Where have you been? Asleep? While you were asleep the last 50 years...we've slid from #1 to #25.

God must like Hispanics...they're taking over...becoming the majority. THEY will own this country within 30 years.

You still think this is Norman Rockwell's America...it's not...it's turned brown. It's gotten dirty and violent. It's gotten poorer.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am not happy for our nation. I am very worried where this habitual liar, and conman and crook will take it.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am not happy for our nation. I am very worried where this habitual liar, and conman and crook will take it.
Same place the last con man did...and the one before him...and the one before him... Deeper into debt.
Old 01-20-2017, 11:12 AM
n/a

I don't care what you say, it's refreshing to see Trump acknowledge and salute our military without having to be reminded to do so or treating saluting like a nonchalant nothing. Not only does he salute, he also says thank you to them.

So refreshing to see a First Lady who looks like a lady, and one who is proud to be there, too.

It is going to be great to have a President for ALL the people. So far, that is what I see in Trump. No one is insignificant to him and he shows that by taking time with ordinary people instead of just millionaires and celebrities.

Like either of them or not, if the actions so far are any indication, class and respect is going to make a return to OUR White House. (Remember, they are only temporary tenants. Seems some forgot that.)
Old 01-20-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
And just where did Hillary stand on this scale for you?
Old 01-20-2017, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Old 01-20-2017, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillywho View Post
And just where did Hillary stand on this scale for you?
She did not threaten the loss of his wackadoodle check...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't care what you say, it's refreshing to see Trump acknowledge and salute our military without having to be reminded to do so or treating saluting like a nonchalant nothing. Not only does he salute, he also says thank you to them.

So refreshing to see a First Lady who looks like a lady, and one who is proud to be there, too.

It is going to be great to have a President for ALL the people. So far, that is what I see in Trump. No one is insignificant to him and he shows that by taking time with ordinary people instead of just millionaires and celebrities.

Like either of them or not, if the actions so far are any indication, class and respect is going to make a return to OUR White House. (Remember, they are only temporary tenants. Seems some forgot that.)
salute??? This is a man with 5 deferment and btw, you must have seen our NEW first lady NUDE photos, definitely looks like a lady!!!!
Old 01-20-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

Default Crook

Quote:
We are in deep crap with the Ah as our pres. He will crash and burn and the we will celebrate.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
salute??? This is a man with 5 deferment and btw, you must have seen our NEW first lady NUDE photos, definitely looks like a lady!!!!
How many times did you serve? How many times did Obama serve? And no? I have not seen the nude photos...can you please provide a link to support your claim.

Old 01-20-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

PS she's hot!!

Old 01-20-2017, 01:03 PM
n/a

Default Who Laughs Last, Laugh Best

Quote:

The world just watched as Donald J Trump took the oath of office as the 45th president of these United States. His Inaugural address was inclusive, mentioned GOD at least three times and essentially said today we return control of America back to "the people".

When Trump made mention that he was going to run for president, the liberal media, academic, Hollywood, Democratic Party and Republican Establishment(aka actors) laughed and mocked him.

All through the Republican primary these same actors continued to laugh, mock him and resorted to calling him vile names.

And when he won the primary and was now in the election process these same actors again laughed, mocked him called him horrible names. and again he won.

After he won these same actors came out making all sort of excuses and unfounded allegations to send a message that his election was illegitimate.

Yet there he stood about one hour ago taking the oath of office.

Who laughs last, laughs best

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-20-2017, 01:08 PM
n/a

I have always been very proud to be An American,
but today I am especially proud.
Have a great day!
Old 01-21-2017, 04:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

Trump salutes and says thank you. I do not know if you watched the parade or not, but if you did, you would also have noticed how he got choked up when the disabled American Vets marched by. His daughter cried silently and took quite a while to compose herself.

Regarding the first lady, she used her classy good looks to better herself in her home country with a depressed economy. Even now, she is probably the most classy first lady we've seen in the White House in a long time. Only in America does nudity become vulgar. If you have ever traveled overseas you would be accustomed to seeing topless sun bathers at the beach and pools. It is obvious that THIS first lady has a figure that she can be proud of. And since her modeling was in the long past, it seems senseless to hold her to a hypocritical standard which liberals violate consistently in almost every aspect of life. Liberals do not hold their celebrities to the same standard as they do any conservative.
We get it, you are unhappy because the felon female did not get to move back into the White House where she could steal some more gov property from the taxpayer.
You were better off attempting to criticize Trump's hair. One thing is evident, the Trumps dressed classy and did not appear to be going for the "blue light special" look that the Obamas seemed to be shooting for. I am surprised that Michelle Obama couldn't find something better to wear. I am sure they can afford it now, considering how rich he has become in the last eight years.

Tags
country, god, countries, love, usa

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.