Reasoning Results By Progressive

Old 03-24-2017, 10:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Pick one item for sale in Walmart (Target if you are more enlightened than others). Now tell me how you would get that item from the point of manufacture to the shelves of every store in the country. Detail the transportation methods used. Also make note of the federal, state and local laws that have to be followed. Arrange for the hiring of everyone involved, and the acquiring of the infrastructure and vehicles needed to facilitate the transport. Enumerate the methods you would use to ensure that a steady supply of the item is obtained, without having to store excess inventory.
Now tell me why you think it's just as hard to open a box and put that item on a shelf.
The CEO does none of that...various departments do that.
Old 03-25-2017, 05:31 AM
n/a

I keep saying it over and over again progressives suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome and it has taken over their thinking and that's all they talk about. they won't talk policy, they won't engage in debate . You present a cogent argument supported by facts, ( fact checked facts) and stats and what you get in response is "Trump Sucks" its actually getting comical.

this thread is about progressive reasoning so I do you reason with a progressive who actually believes a person can chose their gender or invent something called non-gender?

How do you reason with people who claim ONLY Black Lives Matter?

How do you reason with people who only respond with one word accusations?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-25-2017, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
I keep saying it over and over again progressives suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome and it has taken over their thinking and that's all they talk about. they won't talk policy, they won't engage in debate
You keep saying a lot of things over and over that are complete lies...just like the sociopath in the White House.

When asked to link facts to your soapbox bloviating, you turn around and run...like a scared little bunny.

Quote:
You present a cogent argument supported by facts, ( fact checked facts) and stats and what you get in response is "Trump Sucks" its actually getting comical.
What's really comical, is your inability to provide ANY facts/links to your bloviating.

Your unwarranted arrogance is so great, that you think people should believe you...just because you said it.

Those of us who aren't Chump Cultists however, see right through your pathetic attempts and desperation to come across as even having a modicum of intelligence.

I'll bet that chaps your azz...doesn't it?

Quote:
this thread is about progressive reasoning so I do you reason with a progressive who actually believes a person can chose their gender or invent something called non-gender?
It's not a matter of 'choosing' gender, it's a matter of those people being true to how they feel.

Given that they know they will be subjecting themselves to an avalanche of criticism from close-minded bigoted fake Christians like yourself, it takes more guts & courage than you will ever have...to go through what they do.

Quote:
The reason people like you get properly called 'racist'...is due to ignorant statements like this.

I would bet big money that you're not smart enough to get past the name and actually look at what the movement is about.

It is NOT about ONLY black lives matter, it is the fact that it isn't unarmed white people getting gunned down...for oftentimes minor traffic offenses.

If the same thing were happening to young women, there would be a movement called 'Young Women's Lives Matter'...which also would not be saying that no other lives matter.

So once again, since you refuse (or more accurately, aren't intelligent enough) to do research into the issue...it's easy to call you the racist that you are.

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Given that brevity and succinctness is something you have no concept of...I'll try to explain it to you.

Standing on your soapbox, bloviating lies without providing ANY proof...makes it simple to label you with one word.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-25-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
I keep saying it over and over again progressives suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome and it has taken over their thinking and that's all they talk about. they won't talk policy, they won't engage in debate . You present a cogent argument supported by facts, ( fact checked facts) and stats and what you get in response is "Trump Sucks" its actually getting comical.

Personal Best Regards:
First, when will YOU allow us all the made up stories you keep referring to ?

I stopped starting threads, butvstarted approx 11 breads on issues, mostly foreign relation, but including spending and deficit. I MAY BECWRONG BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU POSTED IN ANY OF THEM.

Also, after a few posts, your pals came in with the standards...
Obam, Clinton posts,. All threads, I worded very carefully as to make them neutral regarding party or direction.

YOU keep maligning people on this but you refuse to do what you preach.

Finally, you speak of Trump. For me, and millions mor, HE is the issue. I can only speak for myself, but how will he get any issue resolved if not one country trusts what he says, and domestically, he wants to prepare a "hit" list, is trying to destroy an investigation into an actual invasion of our country, who continues to make knowingly false accusations.

Wake up, this country has deep and serious problems in the WH.

Cannot validate this, but if Kasich, Rubio, or even Bush were President, we would be working in a bi partisan way on health costs, would not be spending millions on investigating Presidential accusation made in childish tantrums, and be looking forward to more in the future.
Old 03-25-2017, 05:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Have not seen one "anti progressive", "staunch Make America Great Again" express even one single concern about our election process being invaded, about our President making KNOWINGLY FALSE ACCUSATION about Americans as well as our Allies.

Not a word...
Who cares what he says. I am paying attention to what he does. I enjoy seeing your heads explode on the left whenever he says something. While you are crying and complaining about his non-PC rhetoric, with his other hand he is getting things done. Reminds me of that old character Columbo. Acted naive while he solved all the murder mysteries.
Old 03-26-2017, 05:24 AM
n/a

A school district in North Carolina has pulled a book that was set to be a part of First Grade curriculum after teachers and lawmakers complained about its content regarding a little boy who liked to wear dresses.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools had originally planned to make the book “Jacob’s New Dress” a part of the anti-bullying reading plan for Child Abuse Prevention Month. The 2014 book, written by Sarah and Ian Hoffman, is meant to teach children about those who are “gender non-conforming.”

“Jacob’s New Dress” is a story about a boy who likes to wear a princess dress for playtime at school, but is teased by his peers.
The purpose for reading this book is to teach children not to bully their peers. At least that is the claim of the school administration. But what it does is teach impressionable boys that it is okay to wear a dress.

Progressive, you got to love their linguistic constructivism ...gender non-conforming ..Geezzz

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-26-2017, 06:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
A school district in North Carolina has pulled a book that was set to be a part of First Grade curriculum after teachers and lawmakers complained about its content regarding a little boy who liked to wear dresses.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools had originally planned to make the book “Jacob’s New Dress” a part of the anti-bullying reading plan for Child Abuse Prevention Month. The 2014 book, written by Sarah and Ian Hoffman, is meant to teach children about those who are “gender non-conforming.”

“Jacob’s New Dress” is a story about a boy who likes to wear a princess dress for playtime at school, but is teased by his peers.
The purpose for reading this book is to teach children not to bully their peers. At least that is the claim of the school administration. But what it does is teach impressionable boys that it is okay to wear a dress.

Progressive, you got to love their linguistic constructivism ...gender non-conforming ..Geezzz

Personal Best Regards:
Your insecurity of being a supposed male, is eclipsed only by your insecurity of knowing that you're a pseudo-intellectual...trying to play out of your league.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-26-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Jacob at age 35 - the possibilities:
a) Jacob is a trans-sexual, possibly a trans-gender, and is 13 times more likely to attempt suicide than other people.
b) Jacob is embarrassed and resentful that no one tried to correct his behavior when his mind was not fully developed enough to make good choices.
(assuming he survived when his parents bought him an umbrella and told him that his idea to jump off the roof and fly was a legitimate life style choice, since we shouldn't assume people's species)
Old 03-26-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your insecurity of being a supposed male, is eclipsed only by your insecurity of knowing that you're a pseudo-intellectual...trying to play out of your league.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You got to stop flirting with me.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-26-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-26-2017, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
The purpose should be...to teach little boys not to wear a dress at school. "The bullies", 50+% of the school...don't want/need to see that. A "defected" child acting strange. You don't let the sociopaths and psychopaths "be themselves" so why let this freak?

Quote:
Jacob at age 35 - the possibilities:
a) Jacob is a trans-sexual, possibly a trans-gender, and is 13 times more likely to attempt suicide than other people.
b) Jacob is embarrassed and resentful that no one tried to correct his behavior when his mind was not fully developed enough to make good choices.
(assuming he survived when his parents bought him an umbrella and told him that his idea to jump off the roof and fly was a legitimate life style choice, since we shouldn't assume people's species)
He's also much more likely to be infected with HIV by the time he's in his 20s. Starting a gay lifestyle at that young age...he's likely not going to make it into his 20s.

HIV was originally a gay disease.
Old 03-26-2017, 07:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Fervent and secret wishing that I, a man, would flirt with you...needs to be directed toward someone else.

Not that I care about your secret fantasies...or feelings of emasculation.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-26-2017, 08:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by silly (unt View Post
Fervent and secret wishing that I, a man, would flirt with you...needs to be directed toward someone else.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Your not a man...your just a (unt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-26-2017, 09:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Your not a man...your just a (unt

You're confusing me with what you call females in your own life.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-27-2017, 04:54 AM
n/a

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
By your manner and tone on Political Talk I actually believed other posters who referred to you as not so nice a female ( don't use expletives ever). if you are a male I take exception to the man crush you have on me. Actually I still believe your female, at least believing so gives me peace of mind.

However I have discovered one interesting fact about you in my readings and it has to do with your handicap.
You initially said it was a 19. Then you said it was a 7. Then you came back and said well it was a 7 but now I am a 9.1. Hmmmm I thought this person is dyslexic and the 9.1 is really a 19. I have supervised dyslexic's so have an appreciation of your struggles

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
milk, progressives, progressive, lives, drinking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.