"Shattered":" Hillary the Unready"

Old 04-20-2017, 05:30 AM
n/a

Default "Shattered":" Hillary the Unready"

"Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign" written by Jonathan Allen & Amie Parnes dubbed "Hillary The Unready" as told by Clinton staffers who were promised anonymity.

"the entire Democratic Establsihment derided Trump as a malignant nincompoop"

Clinton had her most trusted staffers download e-mailed sent and received by staffers because she believed she lost the 2008 election to Obama because of disloyal staffers leaks (paranoia).

"Her failure was twofold (1) structural (2) political
Structural- an unholy mess, fraught with tangled wires of authority, petty jealousies,"distracted priorities , no sense of greater purpose, HRC inaccessible except to Abedin and HRC did not know why she wanted to be president "

Political- the campaign spend too much time analyzing data and too little getting HRC in contact with people.

Obama staff carry overs to HRC campaign did not recognize that Obama's win was sociological and political

And Oh the big Wisconsin mistake

This is going to be a good read

Naw the book is bogus. It was the Russians and Comey and disloyal staffers that were the caused of HRC defeat. That and the lies about Benghazi, her personal e-mail server, the Clinton Charitable Foundation and the fact that misogyny is rampart in our culture and no way could a woman be president. ...as Hillary looks to Theresa May and asks "isn't that right"

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-20-2017, 05:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign" written by Jonathan Allen & Amie Parnes dubbed "Hillary The Unready" as told by Clinton staffers who were promised anonymity.

"the entire Democratic Establsihment derided Trump as a malignant nincompoop"

Clinton had her most trusted staffers download e-mailed sent and received by staffers because she believed she lost the 2008 election to Obama because of disloyal staffers leaks (paranoia).

"Her failure was twofold (1) structural (2) political
Structural- an unholy mess, fraught with tangled wires of authority, petty jealousies,"distracted priorities , no sense of greater purpose, HRC inaccessible except to Abedin and HRC did not know why she wanted to be president "

Political- the campaign spend too much time analyzing data and too little getting HRC in contact with people.

Obama staff carry overs to HRC campaign did not recognize that Obama's win was sociological and political

And Oh the big Wisconsin mistake

This is going to be a good read

Naw the book is bogus. It was the Russians and Comey and disloyal staffers that were the caused of HRC defeat. That and the lies about Benghazi, her personal e-mail server, the Clinton Charitable Foundation and the fact that misogyny is rampart in our culture and no way could a woman be president. ...as Hillary looks to Theresa May and asks "isn't that right"

Personal Best Regards:
You forget that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by close to 3 million and lost the Electoral College by a number of about 70,000 votes in three key states. Someone is just trying to cash in here with some "inside information". The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (Updated) | The Weekly Standard

And that she was winning in all polls as far as I remember just before James Comey decided to come out with e-mails of Anthony Weiner and how they needed to be investigated-- or something like that-- just before the Presidential Election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/b...e-iceberg.html The book makes some important points but the Administration of Donald John Trump has even deeper problems.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
You forget that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by close to 3 million and lost the Electoral College by a number of about 70,000 votes in three key states. Someone is just trying to cash in here with some "inside information". The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (Updated) | The Weekly Standard

And that she was winning in all polls as far as I remember just before James Comey decided to come out with e-mails of Anthony Weiner and how they needed to be investigated-- or something like that-- just before the Presidential Election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/b...e-iceberg.html The book makes some important points but the Administration of Donald John Trump has even deeper problems.
Why is it that people like you STILL need to remind folks of how Hillary almost won. She lost. People are talking about her losing, not winning. She did NOT win, got it? As a matter of fact, she did not ALMOST win at all. She was totally annihilated. Popular vote does not mean diddly. Just like yardage in a football game does not win the game, points do. Field goals and touch downs win the game, not how many yards gained and how close you got to the goal line.

So, get over it. This article is interesting. I also read it but knew that if I posted it, people like you crybabies would take a whole slew of posts explaining that Hillary almost won. She didn't win against Obie and she did not win against Trump.

I would have thought that those fifteen degrees that you had would have contained something other than basket weaving. Perhaps you never got to the point where ALMOST only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades?
Old 04-20-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why is it that people like you STILL need to remind folks of how Hillary almost won. She lost. People are talking about her losing, not winning. She did NOT win, got it? As a matter of fact, she did not ALMOST win at all. She was totally annihilated. Popular vote does not mean diddly. Just like yardage in a football game does not win the game, points do. Field goals and touch downs win the game, not how many yards gained and how close you got to the goal line.

So, get over it. This article is interesting. I also read it but knew that if I posted it, people like you crybabies would take a whole slew of posts explaining that Hillary almost won. She didn't win against Obie and she did not win against Trump.

I would have thought that those fifteen degrees that you had would have contained something other than basket weaving. Perhaps you never got to the point where ALMOST only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades?
Well said. BUT Tal is smart. We are all smart in different ways. When a certain group of things happen to you, you vote Democrat. When a different group of things happen in your life, you vote Republican. When some of each happen you tend to be more conservative in your views as you age.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well said. BUT Tal is smart. We are all smart in different ways. When a certain group of things happen to you, you vote Democrat. When a different group of things happen in your life, you vote Republican. When some of each happen you tend to be more conservative in your views as you age.
I agree. I get a bit irritated by his ignorant rants, even if he is "smart in a different way." He may be well learned, but he is NOT wise. He is not experienced. He is not street smart. He just parrots someone else that he follows around when it comes to these discussions. He doesn't have a clue. AND I do not mean to be nasty, but he brings out the impatience in me. I can be patient with a child or a retard, but not with a bragging adult that has no clue. And I apologize to all for my harsh demeanor.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Nobody said Trump didn't win. Hillary lost and was very graceious afterward. More so than some of her followers. Perhaps the Country was not yet ready for a woman President. Who knows---what we do know is she won the popular vote but lost the election because of a poor planned campaign. It was not a so called "landslide" and the fact is Trump is acting more like a CEO than a President. Some like that and others don't. On the other hand, our former President sometimes was more a "community organizer" than a President during his terms in office. Both---it appears needed on-the-job training.
Old 04-20-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nobody said Trump didn't win. Hillary lost and was very graceious afterward. More so than some of her followers. Perhaps the Country was not yet ready for a woman President. Who knows---what we do know is she won the popular vote but lost the election because of a poor planned campaign. It was not a so called "landslide" and the fact is Trump is acting more like a CEO than a President. Some like that and others don't. On the other hand, our former President sometimes was more a "community organizer" than a President during his terms in office. Both---it appears needed on-the-job training.
"You forget that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by close to 3 million.."
=====================
No, really...she just lost bigly and you liberals just can't accept it. You are in denial. You say it wasn't a landslide. I didn't say it was. I said she was massacred. She was. If you look at the election map, you will see the mass of RED on it. The left was totally annihilated and if they do not get their act together, they will be defunct.

Accept it. Learn from it. Quit crying about it. If we had any form of justice, Hillary would not have run anyway. She would be occupying a jail cell for her treason.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:31 AM
n/a

Clinton aides deny infighting captured in 'Shattered' book - POLITICO
Old 04-20-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
"You forget that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by close to 3 million.."
=====================
No, really...she just lost bigly and you liberals just can't accept it. You are in denial. You say it wasn't a landslide. I didn't say it was. I said she was massacred. She was. If you look at the election map, you will see the mass of RED on it. The left was totally annihilated and if they do not get their act together, they will be defunct.

Accept it. Learn from it. Quit crying about it. If we had any form of justice, Hillary would not have run anyway. She would be occupying a jail cell for her treason.
You have to be reasonable to reason. Anonymous
Old 04-20-2017, 02:09 PM
n/a

Wells let's see if I as a staffer who cooperated with the author of "Shattered'. what would I likely do when the book was released for publication?

a) say nothing
b) admit I was involved
c) leave the country
d) join the Republican Party
e) apply for a spot on Survivor
f) feign anger and indignation about the authors lies that HRC staffers cooperated
g) declare "don't look at me" I believed it was a hug fest.

An honest person would admit that Hillary was a horrible candidate who believed she was entitled to be president and believed that since Obama was elected as the "first"then it was a lead pipe cinch that she would be elected as the "first"and ensured of such an outcome given that she was running against a sure loser

Trump Derangement Syndrome runs rampart in the progressive community. Its akin to Pandorum.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-20-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wells let's see if I as a staffer who cooperated with the author of "Shattered'. what would I likely do when the book was released for publication?

a) say nothing
b) admit I was involved
c) leave the country
d) join the Republican Party
e) apply for a spot on Survivor
f) feign anger and indignation about the authors lies that HRC staffers cooperated
g) declare "don't look at me" I believed it was a hug fest.

An honest person would admit that Hillary was a horrible candidate who believed she was entitled to be president and believed that since Obama was elected as the "first"then it was a lead pipe cinch that she would be elected as the "first"and ensured of such an outcome given that she was running against a sure loser

Trump Derangement Syndrome runs rampart in the progressive community. Its akin to Pandorum.

Personal Best Regards:
I very much agree. I posted the summary because it was the only one I could find. I so agree with your sentence that was highlighted. She underestimated the American people.
Old 04-20-2017, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
I very much agree. I posted the summary because it was the only one I could find. I so agree with your sentence that was highlighted. She underestimated the American people.
And they underestimated Trump!!
Old 04-20-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
And they underestimated Trump!!
Wrong again.

"They" underestimated the number of people who hated Hillary...more than they love their country.

It's as simple as that.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Please, the only time I ever want to hear about Hillary again is when they post her Obit announcement on TMZ or CNN. Not that I watch either, but I am sure someone on here will link it. And more sooner than later, preferably.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB
Please, the only time I ever want to hear about Hillary again is when they post her Obit announcement on TMZ or CNN. Not that I watch either, but I am sure someone on here will link it. And more sooner than later, preferably.
Wishing someone was dead, simply because you abhor their politics...is as low as it gets.

On the positive side, you also just proved that I nailed it again...so thanks for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore
Wrong again.

"They" underestimated the number of people who hated Hillary...more than they love their country.

It's as simple as that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
staffers, hrc, hillary, clinton, campaign

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.