Step Up Hannity Your Next

Old 04-24-2017, 06:38 AM
n/a

Default Step Up Hannity Your Next

Not even a week and Sean Hannity is now in the frying pan over allegedly asking what appears to be a nice lady back to his hotel room. He denies it of course. Fox is going to be looking for a replacement for him soon from the Political Forum Right here. He or she who is without sin need apply first.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not even a week and Sean Hannity is now in the frying pan over allegedly asking what appears to be a nice lady back to his hotel room. He denies it of course. Fox is going to be looking for a replacement for him soon from the Political Forum Right here. He or she who is without sin need apply first.
Sean Hannity Accused of Sexually Harassing Fox News Guest - The Daily Beast

Just putting in a link, Nucky. Good to see you posting on here.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Her prom picture looks good on the top of her website, but current day photos...A guy would have to be desperate to try and climb on that.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Debbie Schlussel

Link.

Debbie Does Politics - Debbie Schlussel Part 2 - YouTube

Debbie Schlussel
- YouTube
Old 04-24-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
It only takes an innuendo to destroy a persons job, character and reputation. Fox News has established itself as a cash cow.

When a man is not unattractive, and in the public eye and has a lot of money, he is a magnet for unscrupulous women.

I am NOT saying it doesn't happen. I think Bill Cosby did take advantage of his position.

I don't think Sean Hannity is guilty of doing what she said he did.

But I have nothing to defend my position but women's intuition and men laugh at that. Women understand it. More moderate to conservative women will understand it rather than...well you know...
Old 04-24-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
It only takes an innuendo to destroy a persons job, character and reputation. Fox News has established itself as a cash cow.

When a man is not unattractive, and in the public eye and has a lot of money, he is a magnet for unscrupulous women.

I am NOT saying it doesn't happen. I think Bill Cosby did take advantage of his position.

I don't think Sean Hannity is guilty of doing what she said he did.

But I have nothing to defend my position but women's intuition and men laugh at that. Women understand it. More moderate to conservative women will understand it rather than...well you know...
It does sound a little fishy with the timing of it. And women can be just as devious as men but are often far more subtle about it.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

All these women are just totally ridiculous or totally desperate for attention. If she (and the others) claiming sexually harassment are just now saying something, I say, "Too bad, tough stuff". You don't speak up at the time of these supposed "offenses", don't bother. Furthermore, why is this one whining because he hasn't asked her back on his program? If her claim were true, wouldn't she be happy not to be invited back? Sounds to me like she's the one who may have been turned down, not him.
Old 04-24-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Her prom picture looks good on the top of her website, but current day photos...A guy would have to be desperate to try and climb on that.
That strikes me a sort of cold to say that but hey maybe I should get in the spirit of things over here. Its ok for you to say that rite?? Free speech?? She sorta looks like me with a wig! We should think out of the box a little bit maybe someone was violated when there was a book signing or guest visit by someone from FOX???? Who Knows?? The Nose Knows????

I guessed Hannity first on the day O'Reilley was cancelled and today I'm guessing Gutfeld for Subliminal Sexual Humor will be next. Deep Pockets Fox News
Old 04-24-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

I guess all Men should cut their dicks off.. They seem to be useless anymore...
Old 04-24-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess all Men should cut their dicks off.. They seem to be useless anymore...
They already lost their balls...
Old 04-24-2017, 01:56 PM
n/a

Fox news is the only important network not to tow the liberal line. The tactic of the left is straight out of the Saul Alinsky playbook; isolate and then denigrate your target. Glen Beck and Bill O'Reilly are gone from Fox, not because there was any proof of any allegations but because the Left went after their sponsors. Money always always talks, especially when Rupert Murdock is in negations to buy the Sky network in England. That's the network that abandoned his son when allegations arose that he was tapping into others' phone calls. I think that the Sky deal is important and personal to Murdock; enough so that he would rather get rid of O'Reilly than jeopardize the deal. Liberals are united in their foolishness. Why else would 89% of all news stories about President Trump be negative? Republicans have no balls and the game continues.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
His next what? Your post title is an incomplete sentence.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
That strikes me a sort of cold to say that but hey maybe I should get in the spirit of things over here. Its ok for you to say that rite?? Free speech?? She sorta looks like me with a wig! We should think out of the box a little bit maybe someone was violated when there was a book signing or guest visit by someone from FOX???? Who Knows?? The Nose Knows????

I guessed Hannity first on the day O'Reilley was cancelled and today I'm guessing Gutfeld for Subliminal Sexual Humor will be next. Deep Pockets Fox News
I was just commenting on her looks. Men do assess women by their looks. If you want to get in the spirit: I guess she could look like you, only with tits?

Welcome to the forum, please don't start lecturing on what is politically correct by your standards.

Asking someone if they want to come up to your hotel room is not violating. Asking them after they said no and told you they are not interested in you in that way, is a problem. If you work with or for the person (both get paychecks from same company) that needs to be reported to HR department.

I have a daughter, she is strikingly gorgeous. Lots of guys look at her, and many make passes at her. If she is not interested, she let's them know in plain English. If they **** her off: she will get nasty and there will be a scene!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2017, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fox news is the only important network not to tow the liberal line. The tactic of the left is straight out of the Saul Alinsky playbook; isolate and then denigrate your target. Glen Beck and Bill O'Reilly are gone from Fox, not because there was any proof of any allegations but because the Left went after their sponsors. Money always always talks, especially when Rupert Murdock is in negations to buy the Sky network in England. That's the network that abandoned his son when allegations arose that he was tapping into others' phone calls. I think that the Sky deal is important and personal to Murdock; enough so that he would rather get rid of O'Reilly than jeopardize the deal. Liberals are united in their foolishness. Why else would 89% of all news stories about President Trump be negative? Republicans have no balls and the game continues.
It has been reported more than once that there is a family tiff between Murdock and on son against James and Kathryn Murdock both of whom are very liberal and hold fox news conservative bent in disdain. Kathryn Murdock head the Clinton Climate Initiative . It was stated in both of these articles that the next target would be Sean Hannity and here we are.

Quite honestly I have never been enamored with either O'Reilly or Hannity but i am concerned that Murdoch and his wife are looking to clean fox News of its conservative bent. If it does then it will lose viewership

the war against whites conservative and christians wages on.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-24-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

BOOM. Another liberal media smear campaign ends in humiliating ruin.

Read more: Debbie Schlussel Recants Statement - World News Politics
Debbie Schlussel Recants Statement - World News Politics

Tags
hannity, apply, replacement, fox, sin

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.