time for repubs to practice saying, Madam president

Old 10-21-2016, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
Of course, Billethkid - you can't stand having a black man as President, therefore a woman would be unacceptable as well. Flag pole with black ribbons??? What are you like in 8th grade? Such hatred. what a waste. And you'd like a man in office that brags about assaulting women. Nice.
Such childish conclusion. I guess they fit your agenda and commentary.

However. You are very mistakenly wrong.

I don't need you or anybody with a political agenda attempt to pin a racial designation to my post. Anybody who knows me or ever worked for me knows I am color and gender blind.

For me it is all about competency. Performance....promises made VS promises kept. And no excuses or alibis or blaming the prior management. They own it from day one.
This criteria, would rule out most politicians.

Obama as far as I am concerned was easily identified, in executive capabilitlity, unable to handle the task. I determined that after waiting until his first state of the union ....over a year. In my corporate American company he would have been out the door before the year was up.

The same goes for women. Show me a person who is competent and performs to expectation. Clinton's resume' would not have made the first cut of candidates.

So take you political, racist, feminist incorrect accusations to somebody you know.

PS...hatred has nothing what so ever to do with it.....as disappointing as that may be for you.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Such childish conclusion. I guess they fit your agenda and commentary.

However. You are very mistakenly wrong.

I don't need you or anybody with a political agenda attempt to pin a racial designation to my post. Anybody who knows me or ever worked for me knows I am color and gender blind.

For me it is all about competency. Performance....promises made VS promises kept. And no excuses or alibis or blaming the prior management. They own it from day one.
This criteria, would rule out most politicians.

Obama as far as I am concerned was easily identified, in executive capabilitlity, unable to handle the task. I determined that after waiting until his first state of the union ....over a year. In my corporate American company he would have been out the door before the year was up.

The same goes for women. Show me a person who is competent and performs to expectation. Clinton's resume' would not have made the first cut of candidates.

So take you political, racist, feminist incorrect accusations to somebody you know.

PS...hatred has nothing what so ever to do with it.....as disappointing as that may be for you.
Speaking of resumes...this, and so many others that for some reason Trump supporters do not read or ignore, but this is akin to many other stories on this insane man...

"Billionaire and Virgin Group founder Richard Branson published a blog post on Friday recalling his first interaction with Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, in which Trump reportedly vowed to spend the rest of his life seeking revenge on five people who had refused to help him

Branson said their encounter took place years ago, when Trump had invited him to a one-on-one lunch in his Manhattan apartment.

"Even before the starters arrived he began telling me about how he had asked a number of people for help after his latest bankruptcy and how five of them were unwilling to help," Branson wrote, although he didn't identify the five people.

"He told me he was going to spend the rest of his life destroying these five people."

Branson called the encounter "bizarre" and expressed concerns about Trump's "vindictive streak," which he said wouldn't bode well for a president who should be more concerned with global affairs than personal vendettas."

Richard Branson: Trump said he'd spend his life 'destroying' 5 people - Business Insider

You can find this real true stories about this terribly immoral man who will eventually line his pockets even more off those folks who hate Clinton so very much, they grabbed onto an anchor who frankly has absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Again, not a Clinton supporter by any stretch of any imagination, but a blustery liar void of ANY moral compass who has told you so very many lies does not deserve to be in this limelight.

Not only is he instilling a hatred in our country, he is dragging the GOP to a depth it has not been in.

Do you supporters ever read about his promises he makes..do you ever even read about how impossible what he promises is...do you know about the Breitbart team, and their goals ?

He uses the old "everyone is against me" line, but people are against him because he is talking nothing but stupidity and because you hate Clinton so much, you simply refuse to realize what is happening.

Any of you who are Republicans and fear a liberal takeover, YOU are giving that to the Democrats. That part cannot be stopped..it's already too late.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:40 PM
n/a

Helpful hints:
No one reads long posts.
Provide a link to make your point and some will follow.
Good Luck
Old 10-21-2016, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
I strongly suspect I know who posted this post.

Especially since the names are showing when the post is quoted.

OH NO, better go run and hide....until they fix it for good.
That is the reason I put my saying at the bottom, Peaches. I am not afraid to have people know who typed this.

This is amazing...and kind of wonderful to see some folks outed. Tee hee.
Old 10-21-2016, 08:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
Of course, Billethkid - you can't stand having a black man as President, therefore a woman would be unacceptable as well. Flag pole with black ribbons??? What are you like in 8th grade? Such hatred. what a waste. And you'd like a man in office that brags about assaulting women. Nice.
I don't think Bille sounds hateful. He is a person who has been successful in business and in life and lives comfortably with an intelligent, strong woman. He has never shown to me any bias of the kind suggested. Never, in nine years.

G.G.
Old 10-21-2016, 08:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
I strongly suspect I know who posted this post.

Especially since the names are showing when the post is quoted...
And the poster included her signature in the post.

Man, you're right on top of things as usual.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
And the poster included her signature in the post.

Man, you're right on top of things as usual.
Not in the post I quoted...it only did it AFTER I quoted the post.

Besides, if she was even half bright she wouldn't have needed to say... "I strongly suspect I know just who started this thread. The same old same old pot stirrer."

She could have just quoted the post...to see who started it.

But hey, maybe you should change your name to 'Posse Bear'...so it would be much more accurate.
Old 10-21-2016, 10:15 PM
n/a

Quote:

Besides, if she was even half bright she wouldn't have needed to say... "I strongly suspect I know just who started this thread. The same old same old pot stirrer."

But hey, maybe you should change your name to 'Posse Bear'...so it would be much more accurate.
Just curious.
Old 10-21-2016, 11:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
The most frightening of all truths.

I have spent 8 years not viewing Obama as "my" president.
I would not follow him to a free lunch across the street.
When ever he comes on the television I automatically switch channels.

So having been trained for 8 years with a phony president, GOD forbid the shrieker should win, I certainly will continue my practice of not watching her. If it is possible I detest and dislike and disrespect her more than Obama.....if that is possible. You will be able to spot my house as it will be the flag pole with the black ribbons streaming from it.

I refuse to respect a known criminal that the media and the establishment has rigged into office.

But that is all negative thinking. I much more prefer someone who is not the establishment. I fully accept what folks don't like that hes says. He is far better than what Clinton has done and said.
Billy, I know what you've been through having years of frustration and angst caused by circumstances you can't change. And many times I have switched the channel to prevent any more pain. But I'm still going to watch the Cubs game tomorrow night. Go Cubs!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2016, 05:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

Have you ever thought of just addressing the thread and not attack everyone that does not agree with you?

Why don't you practice saying "Madam" while the rest of us practice saying "Mr."???? I'm sure that regardless of which one wins, "Mr." will work just as well.
Old 10-22-2016, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Have you ever thought of just addressing the thread and not attack everyone that does not agree with you?
I simply give what I get.

Quote:
Why don't you practice saying "Madam" while the rest of us practice saying "Mr."???? I'm sure that regardless of which one wins, "Mr." will work just as well.
Your fear and loathing of strong, accomplished and intelligent women...is noted.

Makes sense that you would be for Trump...since you share the same characteristics.
Old 10-22-2016, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Billy, I know what you've been through having years of frustration and angst caused by circumstances you can't change. And many times I have switched the channel to prevent any more pain. But I'm still going to watch the Cubs game tomorrow night. Go Cubs!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Another incorrect assessment.
I have what I know and what I believe and am comfortable with both.

I am however annoyed by those who have the knack for taking another's words or intents and restating them to suit their agenda/position/belief.

The quality of the site is unfortunately degraded by those who seem unable to participate in a discussion without incorrect restating of anothers words/intents, name calling or demeaning those who are not in synch with their specific beliefs/opinions.

Most of us learned a long time ago to not spend time on those things that cannot be changed or influnced (wasting time).
Old 10-22-2016, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
I simply give what I get.

Your fear and loathing of strong, accomplished and intelligent women...is noted.

Makes sense that you would be for Trump...since you share the same characteristics.
You just proved my point.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

get used to saying Inmate #12345, clinton
Old 10-22-2016, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
You just proved my point.
Wrong!

Tags
president, madam, practice, repubs, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.