Trip to Mar Lago costs US $3,000,000 per weekend

Old 03-18-2017, 03:21 PM
n/a

Bowe Bergdahl served his country.
Benedict Arnold served his country.
Too bad service doesn't negate later life asshattery.
Old 03-18-2017, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Bowe Bergdahl served his country.
Benedict Arnold served his country.
Too bad service doesn't negate later life asshattery.
This is desperation, out of context, hateful trolling.

You are way way out of context with your stupid, unrelated, childish rant.

Respond to post 13 and we can talk. You are only on here to post your little snide one liners, which is okay..that seems to be your ceiling
Old 03-18-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
WOW...a very childish, uninformed short note to demonize 3 people at one time.

2 of them, whether you like or not gave many years of service to the USA.

Yet you idolize a man who never did one single thing....not one thing...for his country, and is now in the process of brining shame to the office of President, and being mocked on the international stage. Also more and more his actions are appearing very un American to many.
No, Kerry was a coward and served only to further his political career. Hillary did nothing for anyone but herself, and maybe her ugly duckling offspring. At least Hanoi Jane was honest about being a scumbag traitor.
Old 03-18-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, Kerry was a coward and served only to further his political career. Hillary did nothing for anyone but herself, and maybe her ugly duckling offspring. At least Hanoi Jane was honest about being a scumbag traitor.
Do you never tire of manifesting your ignorance, lack of knowledge and hate on here ?
Old 03-18-2017, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you never tire of manifesting your ignorance, lack of knowledge and hate on here ?

Wow, who handcuffed you to the keyboard and locked you into this site?

It is OK for you to spout your garbage, but if anyone disagrees with you, it becomes "hate." Do you realize how many folks are laughing at you right now?

What exactly have you contributed?
I have started many threads with actual links to news articles. I have never started a thread with a personal opinion like man of you leftards. I gave up about a week ago with starting threads because I realized that you have given up on discussing the issues, just disparaging YOUR PRESIDENT.

Tell me when you decide to grow a pair and settle for a decent discussion about issues and policies without acting stupid and I will join you. Otherwise, if you don't like my responses, then don't says stupid things.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Kerry was NEVER a war hero. He was a chicken sh*t coward. Ask anyone that knew him and ask your friend Hanoi Jane the other traitor that Hillary probably attempted to emulate.
Where did you get your information from, comrade trump?
Old 03-18-2017, 05:43 PM
n/a

Legally, for the moment, trump is president, but he is not my president.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:45 PM
n/a

I can't respond to post #13 because I'm not willing to claim Liberal Donald Trump. I will tolerate him, as long as he continues on the path to fiscal responsibility. When he fires 500,000 federal employees, he'll be "my" President.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Legally, for the moment, trump is president, but he is not my president.
Unless you are a citizen of another country, he IS your president. Guess you will have to learn to live with it....
Old 03-19-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
I can't respond to post #13 because I'm not willing to claim Liberal Donald Trump. I will tolerate him, as long as he continues on the path to fiscal responsibility. When he fires 500,000 federal employees, he'll be "my" President.
An honest comment. One has to respect that.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Where did you get your information from, comrade trump?

What difference does it make, WHERE? Kerry is a scumbag poser that has gotten by because he married a rich woman. He is also a tax evader. He ported his yacht in another state to avoid paying high taxes from his home state. There are more facts working against him than for him. Defend him if you wish, but he will never be a relevant political figure again.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Trump will do more for Veterans during his administration than has been done in the past eight years.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:02 PM
n/a

Let's get over Kerry, he's a has been now. Let's look to the future.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unless you are a citizen of another country, he IS your president. Guess you will have to learn to live with it....
I don't have to do anything but die. LOL LOL
Old 03-21-2017, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't have to do anything but die. LOL LOL
Maybe you truly believe that. A very immature and naive attitude. An example of one that is really in denial. It makes one wonder why you are even on this forum.

Tags
veterans, homeless, mar, president, proud

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.