Trump

Old 04-16-2017, 04:59 PM
n/a

Default Trump

LIES HAVE AN EFFECT

Over months, I and many others have warned about the aftermath of so many Trump lies on the world.

This article, far from anti Trump addresses the fact that the world is beginning to see our country as one who has shut our eyes to reality and embraces, through the White House, alternate facts.

It is something to be concerned about. Trust is the cornerstone of any relationship, and we need the trust of the world.

Cut to the strikes in Syria, which were legal, proportional, and a sensible response to Assad’s flagrant use of chemical weapons. Unfortunately, they are seen in certain parts of the globe through the dark lens created by months of what might charitably be described as confusion and misstatements, but what many observers have now branded as “alternative facts.” This hits the Administration in the three principal audiences for the strategic signal represented by the strikes: the people of the United States, who already suffer from a bad case of “Middle East fatigue;” our friends around the world, upon whom we will depend to build a coalition to ultimately bring down Assad; and our enemies, who are spring-loaded to disbelieve us anyway. In all three strategic communications target zones, our shredded credibility is insufficient to create real belief. And here’s the key: in the end, deterrence is the result of capability (which we demonstrably possess) and credibility, which is so badly damaged. Can we recover?

Donald Trump, Russia, Syria and Lies Versus Facts | Time.com
Old 04-16-2017, 06:31 PM
n/a

While I think everyone recognizes that all politicians have stretched the truth, or made statements that they've had to later modify or change their view on...what we're seeing with Chump is completely unprecedented.

From his disgusting treatment of other country's leaders, to his total flip-flop's and admittance of having no real knowledge of important issues (health care/China/Syria)...he has most of the entire civilized world shaking their collective heads in disappointing amazement.

And yes, while I'm sure the usual Trump Cultists will pipe up about how they love the fact that he is totally unpredictable...intelligent people around the globe realize the danger of such behavior.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:20 AM
n/a

Trump is doing a great job. And the more liberal minds that explode, as an example of the above, the better.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for the left and their Anti-American agenda.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
While I think everyone recognizes that all politicians have stretched the truth, or made statements that they've had to later modify or change their view on...what we're seeing with Chump is completely unprecedented.

From his disgusting treatment of other country's leaders, to his total flip-flop's and admittance of having no real knowledge of important issues (health care/China/Syria)...he has most of the entire civilized world shaking their collective heads in disappointing amazement.

And yes, while I'm sure the usual Trump Cultists will pipe up about how they love the fact that he is totally unpredictable...intelligent people around the globe realize the danger of such behavior.
They love their orange chimpanzee.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you loved your black ape...what's the difference?
Old 04-17-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
RACIST! Wait until Ivanka hears what you say about her dad.

By the way, Trump is a billionaire. What is your financial status? Those on the bottom have a propensity to disparage those that are better than themselves.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you loved your black ape...what's the difference?
Barack Obama is a great man when compared with the character of Donald John Trump.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
RACIST! Wait until Ivanka hears what you say about her dad.

By the way, Trump is a billionaire. What is your financial status? Those on the bottom have a propensity to disparage those that are better than themselves.
Let me guess a member of the Peanut Gallery again MDLNB.

What's your financial status *******? Are you a billionaire? And Trump got that way mainly by taken advantage of other people in many ways which he continues to do.

Ivanka Trump Tweet About Libraries Doesn'''t Go Down Well | Fortune.com

I know one orange chimpanzee. That's Donald John Trump. Hard to base your stupid racism claim against me on my knowing of one narcissistic sociopath that is Donald John Trump who happens to look orange often.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Barack Obama is a great man when compared with the character of Donald John Trump.
Key word = character (subject to opinion)

Why don't you present some data that backs your claim up. Note: I said DATA, not to be confused with some liberals opinion...

And please don't copy and paste paragraphs with bold, a link will suffice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama's only legacy is that he is a FIRST. Big deal. He made Carter look good.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let me guess a member of the Peanut Gallery again MDLNB.

What's your financial status *******? Are you a billionaire? And Trump got that way mainly by taken advantage of other people in many ways which he continues to do.

Ivanka Trump Tweet About Libraries Doesn'''t Go Down Well | Fortune.com

I know one orange chimpanzee. That's Donald John Trump. Hard to base your stupid racism claim against me on my knowing of one narcissistic sociopath that is Donald John Trump who happens to look orange often.
Ooo, the Rainman took me off his ignore list. Calling names Jon? No big deal, I am not sensitive enough to be offended by a gnat, when there are mosquitoes with more bite.

If I said that the half white Obama looked black, you would say I am a racist. I believe that turnabout is fair play. And apparently, I must have given you a verbal noogie...
Old 04-17-2017, 04:09 PM
n/a

Seems it also has a great affect, our Presidents attacks on US media.

After the strike in Syria, this reporter ...well this is how he described it...

"MOSCOW — I wanted to better understand President Trump’s America, a place where truth is being ripped from its moorings as he brands those tasked with lashing it back into place — journalists — as dishonest enemies of the people.

So I went to Russia.

It was like a visit to the land of Alternative Truth Yet to Come. But it also gave me a glimpse into how our new national look is playing in the global information war, where competing narratives are clashing along a sliding scale of fact and fiction."

He followed the government controlled media coverage of the USA bombing in Moscow. The story was basically that reports were just not true ABOUT the gassing.

When Trump administration officials tried to counter Russia’s “false narratives” by releasing to reporters a declassified report detailing Syria’s chemical weapons stockpiles — and suggesting to The Associated Press without proof that Russia knew of Mr. Assad’s plans to use chemical weapons in advance — the Russians had a ready answer borrowed from Mr. Trump himself.

"As the pro-Kremlin newspaper Izvestia put it, “Apparently it was for good reason Donald Trump called unverified information in the mass media one of the main problems in the U.S.”"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/16/b...rump.html?_r=0

Those who felt or feel that his rhetoric
Would not hurt, it is being turned back against him.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
I doubt it. I think he is having a hell of a time putting power aside and I truly think he is connected to plans to keep aggravating the Trump presidency..

HOWEVER....that may not work. Folks didn't like to be pushed around the last time. I think Obama is a great deal more polished in certain areas but not a whit more virtuous.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I doubt it. I think he is having a hell of a time putting power aside and I truly think he is connected to plans to keep aggravating the Trump presidency..

HOWEVER....that may not work. Folks didn't like to be pushed around the last time. I think Obama is a great deal more polished in certain areas but not a whit more virtuous.
I doubt what you say very much.

Could you supply a bit of background that lead you to believe what you accuse Obama of ? What is the basis for your statement ?

Second question...who do you feel Obama "pushed around" ?

Guess as I read I must ask why you question his virtues ?

Certainly a much more principled man, a better husband ,etc

I am no fan of Obama, but would love to hear how you possibly could say Trump was virtuous in ANY WAY...his entire life up to present has been about as "without virtue" as you can get.

I disagreed withnObama on most things, but never heard his "virtues" questioned.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
LIES HAVE AN EFFECT

Over months, I and many others have warned about the aftermath of so many Trump lies on the world.

This article, far from anti Trump addresses the fact that the world is beginning to see our country as one who has shut our eyes to reality and embraces, through the White House, alternate facts.

It is something to be concerned about. Trust is the cornerstone of any relationship, and we need the trust of the world.

Cut to the strikes in Syria, which were legal, proportional, and a sensible response to Assad’s flagrant use of chemical weapons. Unfortunately, they are seen in certain parts of the globe through the dark lens created by months of what might charitably be described as confusion and misstatements, but what many observers have now branded as “alternative facts.” This hits the Administration in the three principal audiences for the strategic signal represented by the strikes: the people of the United States, who already suffer from a bad case of “Middle East fatigue;” our friends around the world, upon whom we will depend to build a coalition to ultimately bring down Assad; and our enemies, who are spring-loaded to disbelieve us anyway. In all three strategic communications target zones, our shredded credibility is insufficient to create real belief. And here’s the key: in the end, deterrence is the result of capability (which we demonstrably possess) and credibility, which is so badly damaged. Can we recover?

Donald Trump, Russia, Syria and Lies Versus Facts | Time.com
"LIES HAVE AN EFFECT"

Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the US have a intelligence sharing agreement and are referred to as Five Eyes.
In addition Germany, Eastonia, Poland, France and the Dutch have collected electronic intelligence (siginit) in connection with the Russians interests in our presidential election.

All of the above nations spied on the Russians and in doing so via their incidental collections also people associated with Trump's campaign. It is alleged that actually now proven that Susan rice unmasked a number of Trump's campaign people. all of this intelligence was given to Obama and hence Hillary Clinton. Yet after all of this time innuendos of a conspiracy not one shred of evidence points to Trump's working with Putin by it has not stopped Trump detractors from continuing these allegations. so it begs the question do "LIES HAVE AN EFFECT" ?

IS IT A LIE that Hillary Clinton lost the election because Putin and Trump were in cohoots? Because a she claims it was James Comey? Or was it as she still claims her staff who failed her completely .

IS IT A LIE when people say perhaps she lost the election because of Benghazi,? Indeed by any measure that situation was not handled well at all. And to add insult to injury she peddled it as an agitation created by a video creating even deeper suspicion.

IS IT A LIE when people say perhaps it was because of her misjudgment prior to during and following the discovery that she established a personal e-mail server in her home that has been proven to have been hacked by more than one country and despite her claims sensitive information was passed back and forth.

IT IT A LIE when people say perhaps it was because of the Clinton Charity Foundation the accounting of which has been highly questionable and its manner of contribution very troubling

IT IS IT LIE when people say perhaps Hillary doesn't like me because she refers to me as a deplorable.

IS IT A LIE when people take notice that a hack by Wikileaks explains that Donna Brazile and Debbie Wessrman Schultz were working under the cover of darkness to get Hillary the questions to debates and otherwise undermining Bernie Sanders.

IS IT A LIE when people say perhaps the Clinton campaign doesn't care much for me because both Podesta and Palimeri make it clear they hate christian and especially the Catholic variety

It is it lie when people judged Hillary not a very good show horse and given her past performance not a very good work horse and hence not a very good candidate

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.