Trump

Old 04-18-2017, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"LIES HAVE AN EFFECT"

Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the US have a intelligence sharing agreement and are referred to as Five Eyes.
In addition Germany, Eastonia, Poland, France and the Dutch have collected electronic intelligence (siginit) in connection with the Russians interests in our presidential election.

All of the above nations spied on the Russians and in doing so via their incidental collections also people associated with Trump's campaign. It is alleged that actually now proven that Susan rice unmasked a number of Trump's campaign people. all of this intelligence was given to Obama and hence Hillary Clinton. Yet after all of this time innuendos of a conspiracy not one shred of evidence points to Trump's working with Putin by it has not stopped Trump detractors from continuing these allegations. so it begs the question do "LIES HAVE AN EFFECT" ?

IS IT A LIE that Hillary Clinton lost the election because Putin and Trump were in cohoots? Because a she claims it was James Comey? Or was it as she still claims her staff who failed her completely .

IS IT A LIE when people say perhaps she lost the election because of Benghazi,? Indeed by any measure that situation was not handled well at all. And to add insult to injury she peddled it as an agitation created by a video creating even deeper suspicion.

IS IT A LIE when people say perhaps it was because of her misjudgment prior to during and following the discovery that she established a personal e-mail server in her home that has been proven to have been hacked by more than one country and despite her claims sensitive information was passed back and forth.

IT IT A LIE when people say perhaps it was because of the Clinton Charity Foundation the accounting of which has been highly questionable and its manner of contribution very troubling

IT IS IT LIE when people say perhaps Hillary doesn't like me because she refers to me as a deplorable.

IS IT A LIE when people take notice that a hack by Wikileaks explains that Donna Brazile and Debbie Wessrman Schultz were working under the cover of darkness to get Hillary the questions to debates and otherwise undermining Bernie Sanders.

IS IT A LIE when people say perhaps the Clinton campaign doesn't care much for me because both Podesta and Palimeri make it clear they hate christian and especially the Catholic variety

It is it lie when people judged Hillary not a very good show horse and given her past performance not a very good work horse and hence not a very good candidate

Personal Best Regards:
Please explain what a post talking about the election has to do with the President of the United States losing any credibility with our international allies ???

This post is about the election which has been over for many months.

The post you supposedly reply to was about the lack of credibility that the Trump administration has because of his lies and lack of any solid foreign policy.

It had nothing to do with any election.

Gee...Trump gets criticized as PRESIDENT and we haul out all the Clinton stories.

Yes, we share intelligence, but our commander in chief...a) drum beats against it for months as if they know nothing b) Uses Fox news as his "go to" for intelligence c) is currently under investigation, or at least his campaign by those intelligence folks and I might add, despite you and others FALSELY claiming there was not evidence of any collusion etc. ALL OF THE COUNTRIES YOU NAMED VALIDATED WHAT US SAID.

You, yourself called it all a made up story. Then add, is constantly calling his own media liars.

Yeah, he has credibility
Old 04-18-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please explain what a post talking about the election has to do with the President of the United States losing any credibility with our international allies ???

This post is about the election which has been over for many months.

The post you supposedly reply to was about the lack of credibility that the Trump administration has because of his lies and lack of any solid foreign policy.

It had nothing to do with any election.

Gee...Trump gets criticized as PRESIDENT and we haul out all the Clinton stories.

Yes, we share intelligence, but our commander in chief...a) drum beats against it for months as if they know nothing b) Uses Fox news as his "go to" for intelligence c) is currently under investigation, or at least his campaign by those intelligence folks and I might add, despite you and others FALSELY claiming there was not evidence of any collusion etc. ALL OF THE COUNTRIES YOU NAMED VALIDATED WHAT US SAID.

You, yourself called it all a made up story. Then add, is constantly calling his own media liars.

Yeah, he has credibility
Go back to your safe room and quit crying. If you don't like anyone talking about your Hillary or your Obama, then go find a politically correct forum.

If you are going to criticize Trump, then expect someone to defend him. I have yet to hear any of you liberals discuss his policies, only how his wife looks, how smart his daughter is, how much money he makes, where's his tax return, what he said in a tweet, the color of his skin, how often he plays golf, or what he said during the campaign. So, get over it.

You don't approve of any media links that are not favorable to the left, yet you don't supply anything to discuss either.
Old 04-18-2017, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Go back to your safe room and quit crying. If you don't like anyone talking about your Hillary or your Obama, then go find a politically correct forum.

If you are going to criticize Trump, then expect someone to defend him. I have yet to hear any of you liberals discuss his policies, only how his wife looks, how smart his daughter is, how much money he makes, where's his tax return, what he said in a tweet, the color of his skin, how often he plays golf, or what he said during the campaign. So, get over it.

You don't approve of any media links that are not favorable to the left, yet you don't supply anything to discuss either.
First, I have NEVER EVER discussed his wife and other than one post or so, NEVER EVER saw her talked about. Much different than the monkey pictures and such that you folks had fun with relative to Obama's wife. Of course he was black and deserved it.

I never speak about how smart his daughter is because I have seen no evidence that she is or not.

The color of his skin is not something I ever speak of. You guys have the franchise on speaking of skin color BY FAR

Yeah why in hell would we care what he said in the campaign...heck that is just stupid isnt it

As far as any topic, i will bury you should you want to discuss topics. Those Russian websites do not prepare you for that and I have not once seen you in a thread discussing an issue. You may have visited to make a smart ass crack or two, but discussion.....you never have and never will. You pick the topic and lets go at it.

Here is one for you. It seems that Trump has is very close to NOT going after tax reform for all us americans. The reason, he does not want his fellow americans to see his tax returns.

I might add that NOBODY GIVES A DAMN HOW MUCH HE MADE, but the american people have a right to know what foreign countries our President is doing business with, and when discussing his tax proposals how HE will benefit versus the average american.

"WASHINGTON — President Trump’s promise to enact a sweeping overhaul of the tax code is in serious jeopardy nearly 100 days into his tenure, and his refusal to release his own tax returns is emerging as a central hurdle to another faltering campaign promise.

As procrastinators rushed to file their tax returns by Tuesday, the White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, emphasized again on Monday that Mr. Trump had no intention of making his public. Democrats have seized on that decision, uniting around a pledge not to cooperate on any rewriting of the tax code unless they know specifically how that revision would benefit the billionaire president and his family.

And a growing roster of more than a dozen Republican lawmakers now say Mr. Trump should release them."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/u...rump.html?_r=0

How about this for an issue to discuss big mouth.......
Old 04-18-2017, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
First, I have NEVER EVER discussed his wife and other than one post or so, NEVER EVER saw her talked about. Much different than the monkey pictures and such that you folks had fun with relative to Obama's wife. Of course he was black and deserved it.

I never speak about how smart his daughter is because I have seen no evidence that she is or not.

The color of his skin is not something I ever speak of. You guys have the franchise on speaking of skin color BY FAR

Yeah why in hell would we care what he said in the campaign...heck that is just stupid isnt it

As far as any topic, i will bury you should you want to discuss topics. Those Russian websites do not prepare you for that and I have not once seen you in a thread discussing an issue. You may have visited to make a smart ass crack or two, but discussion.....you never have and never will. You pick the topic and lets go at it.

Here is one for you. It seems that Trump has is very close to NOT going after tax reform for all us americans. The reason, he does not want his fellow americans to see his tax returns.

I might add that NOBODY GIVES A DAMN HOW MUCH HE MADE, but the american people have a right to know what foreign countries our President is doing business with, and when discussing his tax proposals how HE will benefit versus the average american.

"WASHINGTON — President Trump’s promise to enact a sweeping overhaul of the tax code is in serious jeopardy nearly 100 days into his tenure, and his refusal to release his own tax returns is emerging as a central hurdle to another faltering campaign promise.

As procrastinators rushed to file their tax returns by Tuesday, the White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, emphasized again on Monday that Mr. Trump had no intention of making his public. Democrats have seized on that decision, uniting around a pledge not to cooperate on any rewriting of the tax code unless they know specifically how that revision would benefit the billionaire president and his family.

And a growing roster of more than a dozen Republican lawmakers now say Mr. Trump should release them."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/u...rump.html?_r=0

How about this for an issue to discuss big mouth.......

Sorry, I don't read the NYT because it is owned by commies, and a WWII war criminal, Soros. Would you mind referencing one that I will read? Thank you.

Was there supposed to be a question mark after that last sentence of your comment? And was that supposed to be after "discuss" and before "big?" And did you sign it.."big mouth"??? Just wondering.
Old 04-18-2017, 01:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, I don't read the NYT because it is owned by commies, and a WWII war criminal, Soros. Would you mind referencing one that I will read? Thank you.

Was there supposed to be a question mark after that last sentence of your comment? And was that supposed to be after "discuss" and before "big?" And did you sign it.."big mouth"??? Just wondering.
bye..you are the complete package of an idiot
Old 04-18-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
bye..you are the complete package of an idiot
Thank you. I guess you can dish out insults but run away when they are reciprocated.
Old 04-18-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

WOW!!! Can't believe Trump didn't put his hand on his heart when they played the National Anthem, on the steps of the WH. Malania did and she had to give him the elbow. UNBELIEVABLE
Old 04-18-2017, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
WOW!!! Can't believe Trump didn't put his hand on his heart when they played the National Anthem, on the steps of the WH. Malania did and she had to give him the elbow. UNBELIEVABLE
I guess he took his cue from Obama. Obama didn't either.

Barack Obama and the National Anthem
Old 04-18-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Well the time Trump did it is more UNBELIEVABLE, than the time Obamma did it...

LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2017, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well the time Trump did it is more UNBELIEVABLE, than the time Obamma did it...

LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Ok, you're right. Trump probably had something on his mind, whereas Obama can't use that excuse. Ooops, did I say that?
Old 04-18-2017, 03:29 PM
n/a

"Trump appears not to have considered the real cost of his “fake news” accusations. When there is an international dispute — as there is between the United States and Russia over who was behind the chemical attack in Syria — it is in the president's best interest for the reporting of U.S. news outlets to be regarded as legitimate on the world stage. Yet Trump claims constantly that The Washington Post, New York Times, CNN and others are not to be believed.

Trump's antagonism toward the press hurts him in other ways, too. Last week, for example, the White House issued a two-sentence, information-starved summary of a phone call between Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping. China, meanwhile, issued a 14-paragraph statement describing its version of the conversation.

Trump and his aides probably thought they were sticking it to the media by withholding details of the call. What they really accomplished, however, was empowering China to dictate the public narrative.

Stonewalling and demonizing the media was an effective campaign tactic for Trump. It still fires up his base. But it can create foreign-policy headaches, too."

The real cost of Trump’s ‘fake news’ accusations - The Washington Post
Old 04-18-2017, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
"Trump appears not to have considered the real cost of his “fake news” accusations. When there is an international dispute — as there is between the United States and Russia over who was behind the chemical attack in Syria — it is in the president's best interest for the reporting of U.S. news outlets to be regarded as legitimate on the world stage. Yet Trump claims constantly that The Washington Post, New York Times, CNN and others are not to be believed.

Trump's antagonism toward the press hurts him in other ways, too. Last week, for example, the White House issued a two-sentence, information-starved summary of a phone call between Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping. China, meanwhile, issued a 14-paragraph statement describing its version of the conversation.

Trump and his aides probably thought they were sticking it to the media by withholding details of the call. What they really accomplished, however, was empowering China to dictate the public narrative.

Stonewalling and demonizing the media was an effective campaign tactic for Trump. It still fires up his base. But it can create foreign-policy headaches, too."

The real cost of Trump’s ‘fake news’ accusations - The Washington Post
The Washington Post cannot be taken seriously. Fake News.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Washington Post cannot be taken seriously. Fake News.
You are funny when it comes to this....you sound exactly like Trump...if it is bad, it is fake,,,,,,and now he is "suffering" a bit a result of his big mouth.

Over the long haul, if he keeps his mouth shut, he will be fine but for a bit......NOBODY TRUSTS HIM.

And of course you are reacting because you got caught using the Russian propoganda. Dont feel bad, many of the extreme alt right on here rely on such sites for their false information. It is entertaining to come on and catch them.....
Old 04-19-2017, 04:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are funny when it comes to this....you sound exactly like Trump...if it is bad, it is fake,,,,,,and now he is "suffering" a bit a result of his big mouth.

Over the long haul, if he keeps his mouth shut, he will be fine but for a bit......NOBODY TRUSTS HIM.

And of course you are reacting because you got caught using the Russian propoganda. Dont feel bad, many of the extreme alt right on here rely on such sites for their false information. It is entertaining to come on and catch them.....
The difference is that I use multiple news sources, and you rarely use any. Just run your mouth in your petulant manner. Have you thought of using spell check? It's an amazing little tool.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:13 AM
n/a

Quote:

Nice catch.

Tags
trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.