Trump Has Now Gone Golfing More Times Than Weeks In Office

Old 03-27-2017, 06:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt
He's a flaming hypocrite and a liar, just like a lot of his cultists...so no big surprise really.
SURPRISE!

Where are the emoji ? Did you get confused of who you were posting as??

You are the expert of hypocrisy and lying on here...

Liar = "I donated $100"

Racist = "it is obvious they are undocumented, they can barely speak English"
Old 03-27-2017, 06:17 AM
n/a

My response to ALL the leftards on here that had absolutely nothing to say other than childish squealing about Trump and his supporters.........eat your miserable hearts out. You are losers and hate to hear it, so I am repeating it for your edification. Cry and cry some more, but your side lost. Trump plays golf. Trump owns golf courses. Come to think about it, does Obie own a golf course? I understand that he doesn't even own the home that he is currently residing in D.C. He's renting it. Do you really think that screaming taunts toward Trump does you any good? Did your therapist suggest it? Because all it does is make you look more stupid than when you voted for the felon, Hillary.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Showing your stupidity again there Davi...you have no idea if anyone on here has money, DO YOU?
Can't you ever saying anything with substance, try it once.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimwitdave
Can't you ever saying anything with substance, try it once.
Please share your definition of "substance"...
Old 03-27-2017, 06:30 AM
n/a

Obama was a trader to America. He created the terrorist situation by allowing his Muslim faith to overshadow taking care of America. He has stationed himself in D.C. along with others living with him in his rented home so he can continue to sprew his Allah way of terrorism in America. He was the worst President. Wrote checks everyday with money he didn't have. Only worked with his Muslim countries, no other. Who votes in a President with the name Hussein? Give me a break. His ugly Snake head will show up again only this time with indictments to put him in prison.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:32 AM
n/a

Obama was a traitor who devoted 8 years (between vacations) to undermining this country and creating a racial divisiveness that this country hasn't experienced since Jim Crow. Now he's working behind the scenes to prevent Trump from undoing any of the unconstitutional executive orders Obama originated. You fail to mention that Trump owns the golf courses where he plays while Obama mooched off his wealthy friends. Pathetic!!!!
Old 03-27-2017, 07:07 AM
n/a

The problem was not that Obama golfed over 300 times, it was his timing. Often just after (or during) a National emergency.
During Times of Crisis, President Obama Goes Golfing, Fundraising
Old 03-27-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
The problem was not that Obama golfed over 300 times, it was his timing. Often just after (or during) a National emergency.
During Times of Crisis, President Obama Goes Golfing, Fundraising
Please do not blame Obama for being stupid. He was forced to run for president by his puppet master, Soros.
Old 03-27-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Tell me that you are just being satiric. You really don't believe that, do you? Not that I care about Obama playing golf. Or, his spouse advocating for salads for childrens school lunches while stuffing her face with ice cream and BBQ ribs. I only concerned myself with Obama's radical ideology and radical policies.

But, why do you defend Obama's record of golf trips? Who cares?
Not being satiric at all and your post is a bit confusing. Where did I defend President Obama's golf trips?

This is just a distraction for the real problems of our country.

We all know that it cost a lot of money every time the president leaves the White House. We all know that presidents need a bit of time away from the office to decompress. We also know that a president is never truly off the job.

The only reason that this is even brought up is to say "gotcha" to the opposition. The right did it when President Obama was in office and now the left will do it while President Trump is in office.

It's political nonsense that doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Why can't discuss issues and attack ideas rather then attacking people putting them forth? Why can't we agree that we all have differences of opinions and that we the solutions will come from those opinions? Those that disagree with you are not idiots, they don't hate America, they don't hate the poor. None of us want to see bad things happening to anyone. Everyone wants to see all of our citizens better off. We just have different ideas of how that can be accomplished.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:58 AM
n/a

Just for the rcord.

This golfing thing, if an issue at all is only an an issue because of Trump.

HE made it an issue over and over, so please those who blame everything on media, liberals, dirty progressives, this use ONCE AGAIN is all about Trump and nothing else.

I think it is a non issue, but soon he will realize, you dump on people, they tend to dump back.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

I wonder if Trump will be awarded a Peace Prize. After all, it's been two months in office and didn't Obama get his before he even signed an E.O.?
Old 03-28-2017, 01:39 PM
n/a

The big waster of Govt funds was Moochelles vacations where they used multiple Air Force Jumbo jets as they did not fly together. One time at least the dog had a his own jet. They rented entire floors of resorts, I think the Secret Service also demanded the floors above and below. Barry also played golf with his buddies from Chicago. The President should have played Golf with people he needs to make a deal with, in this case leaders of Senate and House.

At least Mar-a-Lago can be made safe once, just like the Reagan Ranch and Bush's Ranch. Do you not think a SUV "Beast" is not left down in Mar-a-Lago?
Old 03-28-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian View Post
The big waster of Govt funds was Moochelles vacations where they used multiple Air Force Jumbo jets as they did not fly together. One time at least the dog had a his own jet. They rented entire floors of resorts, I think the Secret Service also demanded the floors above and below. Barry also played golf with his buddies from Chicago. The President should have played Golf with people he needs to make a deal with, in this case leaders of Senate and House.

At least Mar-a-Lago can be made safe once, just like the Reagan Ranch and Bush's Ranch. Do you not think a SUV "Beast" is not left down in Mar-a-Lago?
Such old internet stories. Snopes is not your friend.

Obama Dog Flies on Own Plane

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2017, 11:35 PM
n/a

Default Trump says that he will stay in the White House and Work!

President Trump just played golf for the... - NowThis Politics

Trump Accomplishments.jpg
Old 03-29-2017, 06:27 AM
n/a

Actually, if Trumps playing golf is the big issue with the libtards, then all is well in America. Harmless, demented libtards......so amusing.

Tags
trump, million, president, golf, office

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.