Trump at Walter Reed.

Old 04-23-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You're worried about global warming...something that MIGHT happen in 100 years...when your country WILL be destroyed by the Hispanic invasion within 30 years?

Your concerns are misplaced.
The weather says otherwise. And I would not mind marrying some hot Latina and creating some little Hispanics. There was a very cute African-American floor manager at the Southern Trace Shopping Center Publix I had quite a crush a few years back. Maybe it will be a African-American I end up marrying.

Global Warming: 2017 Articles, Facts, Causes & Effects
Old 04-23-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
The weather says otherwise. And I would not mind marrying some hot Latina and creating some little Hispanics. There was a very cute African-American floor manager at the Southern Trace Shopping Center Publix I had quite a crush a few years back. Maybe it will be a African-American I end up marrying.

Global Warming: 2017 Articles, Facts, Causes & Effects
The woman outnumber the men everywhere in America and at all 224 schools you attended. The fact that you can't even date a third world woman should tell you SOMETHING!

ALSO, why now cover your address with money when you constantly brag about all your personal information?

Do you want us to think you have actually earned money?
Old 04-23-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I had the sound off but he did appear awkward. Again my theory about Asbergers, Tal.

I often cringe when he speaks. His filters don't work well and he doesn't do well in many situations.

But I do agree with most of his policies over Clinton and Obama.

ANd Tal, on another issue, Global Warming....I doubt many people doubt it is happening, but unless the whole damn world would stop using motors and burning fuel, we may as well just collectively whistle Dixie. Anything else is ****ing in the wind and wasting money except for studying and implementing cost effective alternative energy solutions. We can only govern THIS country...all of our sanctions and directives to the rest of the world aren't going to change anything much.
It's too funny, talking mental illness with Jon.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

Cyberstalking statute for FL.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Can you imagine this wackadoodle, defiantly turning down my multiple offers of a mutual ignore. Hopeless piece of **** he is, if wackadoodles parents read this..... stop the insanity, if he got all those degrees and can type on here, he can get some meanial job doing data entry. Stop enabling him, throw him out. It's better for him in the long run.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:32 AM
n/a

I found a 10 spot last night in TV.....Oh, what to do.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by affald View Post
Can you imagine this wackadoodle, defiantly turning down my multiple offers of a mutual ignore. Hopeless piece of **** he is, if wackadoodles parents read this..... stop the insanity, if he got all those degrees and can type on here, he can get some meanial job doing data entry. Stop enabling him, throw him out. It's better for him in the long run.
I agree, they thought they were helping the guy, but really just ended up holding him back in life and making him more insecure. Could you imagine the stress he feels with everyday happenings??

He also has been posting stuff that would bring negative responses (ie: taunting Don with bi racial interests) looking to be the forum human punching bag?...I guess bad attention is still attention and it's obvious he craves attention ( I am sure the Ps try to ignore him).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just making a record.
Old 04-23-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle 725 View Post
Just making a record.
Try a recording studio...go ahead sing the blues!!

Old 04-23-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just making a record.
Again making a record.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again making a record.
Talt, this forum is TOTALLY unmoderated...and doesn't look like it ever will be.

If these scumbag, azzhole bullies bother you so much, it might make sense to block them and not peek...or not bother posting in the Politics Forum anymore.

They are just like all bullies and when they sense a weakness, or that they're getting to you...it will just become worse.

You're too good of a person...to have to put up with it.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Talt, this forum is TOTALLY unmoderated...and doesn't look like it ever will be.

If these scumbag, azzhole bullies bother you so much, it might make sense to block them and not peek...or not bother posting in the Politics Forum anymore.

They are just like all bullies and when they sense a weakness, or that they're getting to you...it will just become worse.

A very good person, in his safe space. Lol
Old 04-23-2017, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Try a recording studio...go ahead sing the blues!!

Pretty funny post. O, no. He is making a record of the recording joke.... lol
Old 04-23-2017, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

Thanks I will try to keep them on the Ignore List but would appreciate it that others did not quote what they said about me. These are two really ugly human beings on the inside. I mean AFFALD and DIRTBANKER.
Old 04-23-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks I will try to keep them on the Ignore List but would appreciate it that others did not quote what they said about me. These are two really ugly human beings on the inside. I mean AFFALD and DIRTBANKER.
Whereas you are ugly in and out. Lol

Tags
trump, donald, john, astounding, compassion

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.