what does a Trump supporter think when lies come right out of his mouth!

Old 04-22-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It became evident that the congressional committee that was investigating HRC reported there was nothing that she did that was illegal (including and not limited to perjury). So, by regurgitating Republican talking points that have been debunked, you prove that the only thing that you have to defend your pseudo-president are pants on fire accusations. Being a woman who has the best qualifications does, in fact, mean that those who voted for her are, and continue to be the intelligent Americans that this county needs to succeed, unlike those of you with many forms of organic brain syndrome.

Great post and so true !!!
Old 04-22-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
So why did Crooked Hillary lose?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
She won the popular vote, any fool knows that and did it without the Russian help Trump enjoyed.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
only 3 times? Do you warn them at lie #2? What kind of lies are you talking about (like you ask do i look good, and they lie saying you look great)? How many friends do you have? Are any of them on lie #2?

Sent from my samsung-sm-g890a using tapatalk
any lies that have a serious effect on me or my friends.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
And, if there was a crime committed, there would be an indictment and trial.......where were those? Do you believe that in a Republican controlled Congress, that she could get away with any of that? Perhaps it is because there was no real illegal activity, and you just bought the Republican talking points, which, by the way, have been debunked and the reports of the committee have shown that their activity was a political witch hunt.

So, let that rest for a bit, and please inform me why, when over 90 people (American citizens) died in embassy attacks under Bush and Powell, were there no Congressional committees investigating those incidents.

Here is an interesting poll finding by Pew Research: prior to the election, less than 20% of Republicans felt that the economy was good, after the election over 80% of Republicans thought the economy was good. But, there was little, if any change in the economy during this past few months. So, if there is little ACTUAL change, it is the perception of who holds the presidential office: and if that is true, then those Republicans only believe what Trump tells them......and so far major news sources have documented well over 173 lies that Trump has told so far and that is a modest estimate because the number keeps growing.

I believe in factual discussion, I don't think that you have facts to support your opinion, but I am open to you providing actual verifiable factual data that we can openly debate. If you cannot provide that data (again that is verifiable and factual, not from pundits, or blogs, or editorials, or ultra-right or ultra-left wing sources) I would be more than eager to match your data with mine.

If you provide opinion, non-factual non-verifiable data, I will assume, as many other who have an intelligent perspective, that you have a problem with critical thinking, that you have a problem with reality, or that you have a chemical dependence problem, to name just a few things that clouds ones' ability to engage in intelligent discourse.

The other problem that you may have is that because you cannot intelligently argue a good case for Trump, you bring up old Republican talking points that have been proven false. Those types of people normally are in their first stages of dementia, or need to be in protective wards, and perhaps your family should consider one for you.
The question was about lying, not whether a crime was committed or not. They all LIED. And, NO, I did not get that from any talking points. I was WATCHING when they all 3 went on national television time and again to try and sell their BIG lie about the slaughter at Benghazi being the result of a damned video. I was WATCHING when those parents related what she told them happened to their loved ones and promised to catch the video maker. I was WATCHING when Hillary said they were LYING and then hastily tried to cover up by saying that MAYBE they just misunderstood. She was just trying to cover her own butt. They would never have lied about what happened had this happened AFTER Obama was re-elected. They were too afraid that he would lose if they told the truth. Those, my friend, are the FACTS. I am neither stupid nor in any stage of dementia nor have diminished hearing. I will gladly allow my physicians to attest to those FACTS concerning me.

Tell me, did you keep count of their lies? Of course not. That would not fit with either your admiration or love of them or your agenda.

President Trump is not perfect and will never be. Funny thing, when he gets something wrong, he lies. When libs do it, they mis-spoke. He probably doesn't always tell the truth. So far, I don't think he has managed to get anyone killed by it. Seems that YOU are the one listening to the pundits, bloggers, etc. instead of admitting when you are wrong. Or are you trying to convince everyone that you are NEVER wrong?

It may turn out that voting for President Trump will end up being a big mistake. If so, then it will not be the first mistake any of us has ever made in an election. I am a firm believer in voting and, as such, am willing to own my choices. Unless a person votes, they have no gripe or celebration coming.

It was heavily predicted that the stock market would have totally crashed by now, people would be stuck with zero health care, more people than ever would be out of work, etc. What happened to all that? It is only insurance companies that are kicking folks to the curb because Obamacare is not sustainable, not President Trump.

Everything he tries to do, he meets opposition. Why? When will those in power start thinking about our country and its people instead of themselves, and work with each other just like they ALL promise to do.....until they get re-elected. The only good thing I can say for ole Nancy Pelosi is that she makes no bones about not even going to try to get along with anything coming from the "other side". At least, that's honest.

You want facts: Just go to youtube, put in Obama Addressing the Nation and the UN after Benghazi. You will see and hear him. Then come back and tell me I "don't have any facts to back up what I say". I watched it all when it was FiRST televised live. I am also going to check out what Hillary and Susan Rice said about it. It should also be available on youtube.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Reading this thread brought to mind the mutual admiration hugfest also called Hollywood's Award Shows.

First they always flatter one another and boast about their great acting abilities and how great they are at being humanitarians blah blah blah.

Secondly they love it so much they keep inventing more awards shows so that a) they can have more hug fests b) be certain everyone gets a participant trophy .

Well did you notice the comments here by progressives who made false, nasty, incorrect observations and assumptions ,about Trump, and conservative posters received a high five from another progressive. Convenient. "Hey man your right on that conservative bozo can't chew gum and walk at the same time" Kool your just so Kool
Old 04-22-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Reading this thread brought to mind the mutual admiration hugfest also called Hollywood's Award Shows.

First they always flatter one another and boast about their great acting abilities and how great they are at being humanitarians blah blah blah.

Secondly they love it so much they keep inventing more awards shows so that a) they can have more hug fests b) be certain everyone gets a participant trophy .

Well did you notice the comments here by progressives who made false, nasty, incorrect observations and assumptions ,about Trump, and conservative posters received a high five from another progressive. Convenient. "Hey man your right on that conservative bozo can't chew gum and walk at the same time" Kool your just so Kool
Since I KNOW, despite your on going litany, that I am not one of your described evil ne'er-do well progressives, and despite not being afflicted with whatever terrible disease you lay at the feet of ALL progressives, I criticize our President and I do it routinely and factually.

Since you accuse posters of "...,,"who made false, nasty, incorrect observations and assumptions ,about Trump" I feel compelled to ask you to, instead of the blanket condemnation that you so enjoy, share specifics for those "false, nasty, incorrect observations" that you reference.

Seems like an honorable thing to do, and since I am sure I have criticized Trump, I take it personally. However, I recall being critiqued for supply TOO MUCH backup.

I await specifics, see without that nobody can defend themselves and your general accusations just lay out there.

PS...I would hope that you might consider backing up your charges, because you would not want to practice that Alinsky tactic, now would you ? Who attacks and accuses with no backup...oh, yeah...the President
Old 04-22-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
I totally agree with this post !!! I too cannot understand how ones brain seems to go into neutral when Trump lies to them. How long would someone remain your friend if they lied to you constantly ?? For myself, it is not very long. I cannot believe America will sit idly by while Trump lies to them for four years >>>
I do not like to be lied to either but sometimes it has taken me a long time to figure out what a con man or woman someone I really liked was or is. But Donald Trump is quite easy to spot as a habitual liar.
Old 04-22-2017, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
She won the popular vote, any fool knows that and did it without the Russian help Trump enjoyed.
What help did Trump "enjoy?" Was it the help he got from a decade old illegally obtained recording that was released to the public? Did that help him get elected? Was it the illegally released Trump tax returns that the media released? Did that help him?

What hurt Hillary? Did her illegally having a server to do classified business upon, hurt her? Who's fault was that? Was that due to the Russians? Did her lying to congress hurt her? Was that attributed to the Russians? Did these help Trump? The truth about Hillary's corruption helped Trump? Did the Russians make Hillary break several felonies? I know that Hillary and Pedosta made millions from the Russians. But, that doesn't count, right?

Why don't you grow up and admit that Hillary was a flawed and very bad candidate. She was lazy too. She did not campaign when she should have been, allowing everyone else to do her work for her. Obamas (both) campaigned for her, Biden campaigned for her, Slick Willie campaigned for her (although that probably hurt her more than helped her). She even had Sanders campaigning for her. And she did not win. Not only did she lose, but areas that were blue before are now RED. I believe that both Hillary and Obama can share the blame for that.
Old 04-22-2017, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
And lots and lots of attacks on you personally especially if you get under their very thin skins. My finances, sex life, work history and whether my parents love me have all been brought up which have nothing to do with Donald John Trump.
You're right! It's simply pathetic schoolyard bullying. I guess it's been working for them since they pushed people around and made fun of them on the elementary school playground, and it's still all they have. No facts. No logic. No rational thought. And certainly no questioning of what is right in front of their face. All of us who have questioned any of the lies and lunacy of the Trump Presidency on this website have faced this type of insane childish criticism. His supporters can't argue the facts so they attempt to attack the speaker.

Bottom line though is that we see through it. It's not going to work. I obviously don't care what someone thinks of me who denies the obvious, and I urge you to do the same. Their credibility was lost long ago. Hang in there, and keep on sharing the truth! Thanks for posting.

Old 04-22-2017, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38
You're right! It's simply pathetic schoolyard bullying. I guess it's been working for them since they pushed people around and made fun of them on the elementary school playground, and it's still all they have. No facts. No logic. No rational thought. And certainly no questioning of what is right in front of their face. All of us who have questioned any of the lies and lunacy of the Trump Presidency on this website have faced this type of insane childish criticism. His supporters can't argue the facts so they attempt to attack the speaker.

Bottom line though is that we see through it. It's not going to work. I obviously don't care what someone thinks of me who denies the obvious, and I urge you to do the same. Their credibility was lost long ago. Hang in there, and keep on sharing the truth! Thanks for posting.

... You nailed it! ...
Old 04-22-2017, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

I had hoped we had seen the last of Affald though. See he is posting again.

Do have a lot of people on my Ignore List. I have often been way too sensitive for my own good. Their hero-- Donald John Trump-- used bullying to very good affect but this is not working all that well now that he actually has to get things done as POTUS.
Old 04-22-2017, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post

You are encouraging a wackadoodle to continue posting in here and suggest he "hang in there"...the guy is age 50+ living with his parents, has not had a job in 17 years, started a thread about librarians and has made 90% of the posts himself...and you think it would be a good idea for him to hang in there on a forum with an abundance of school yard bullying...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-22-2017, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I had hoped we had seen the last of Affald though. See he is posting again.

Do have a lot of people on my Ignore List. I have often been way too sensitive for my own good. Their hero-- Donald John Trump-- used bullying to very good affect but this is not working all that well now that he actually has to get things done as POTUS.
Stop bullying me Jon.

And Why do you keep calling me a he?
Old 04-24-2017, 06:45 PM
n/a

It is easy to spot the embedded "Progressives" when they rave how great Obama and "Rules for Radicals" policies along with Hillary and her constant lying and corruption are touted as being the path to the future. It is no secret the patriotic Democrats won't support it and the loss of elections from local to state to federal proves the point. It was reported Maxine Waters and Elizabeth Warren are being considered for 2020 with their unhinged DNC chairman this should be fun to watch.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is easy to spot the embedded "Progressives" when they rave how great Obama and "Rules for Radicals" policies along with Hillary and her constant lying and corruption are touted as being the path to the future. It is no secret the patriotic Democrats won't support it and the loss of elections from local to state to federal proves the point. It was reported Maxine Waters and Elizabeth Warren are being considered for 2020 with their unhinged DNC chairman this should be fun to watch.
Hope so. Maybe this will be the last we have to see the two idiots and the ultimate destruction of the perverted Democrat party. It would be an easy win for the GOP.

Tags
wrong, mouth, lies, trump, supporter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.