What have We Done ??

Old 03-22-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Speaking of facebook, one of my friends posted this peek into the mind of a liberal.
Reality check. I personally feel less safe in America than at any time since I getting my ass kicked every day in Middle School. I am not afraid of people of color, immigrants, Muslims or foreign terrorists. I am afraid of intolerant white people, people who look a lot like me, and say Liberalism is a mental illness. They say Progressives want to destroy America. They own guns.
Well, we all know that your comment was fictitious. Everyone knows that all the violence perpetrated in the past two years related to politics has been from the leftard side, usually thugs paid by ilk such as Soros. Conservatives find no need to have temper tantrums and get violent like the left when they do not get their way. We get even, but do it LEGALLY, not hiding in crowds to build up courage to do something in the dark, like the left.

It will be just like after Reagan left office. The left will suddenly say how they backed Trump all the while. They will not admit that he was a better president and that they were bitter losers and did everything they could to sabotage his presidency. And once he succeeds in spite of the left (and some of the right) the left will lose again. Why? Because talk is cheap and the left talks big about working together only if the right comes over to their side on their conditions and does not voice dissent. Look at the left in congress and how they are treating the Supreme Court nominee. They did the same thing to Bush that the right did to Obama and now they are upset because the right was not living up to a higher standard. The left says they want revenge. They actually admit that they know that Gorsuch is a great nomination, but they said they want their revenge. They will be petulant and spiteful and accomplish only to lose more votes on the left.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:25 PM
n/a

Russians
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clintoputin.jpg (43.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-22-2017, 02:28 PM
n/a

I don't understand the problem. So far, President Trump has made good on many of his campaign promises. He's done exactly what he said he would do.

What did people expect?
Old 03-22-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Default This is what trump said....don't you understand?

Quote:
I don't understand the problem. So far, President Trump has made good on many of his campaign promises. He's done exactly what he said he would do.

What did people expect?
1. Build a wall along the southern border that's taller than the arenas where Trump holds his rallies, taller than any ladder and one foot taller than the Great Wall of China. This "artistically beautiful" wall will be constructed out of hardened concrete, rebar and steel, and it will be "the greatest wall that you've ever seen" -- so great that the nation will likely one day name it "The Trump Wall."

2. Make Mexico pay for the wall. If Mexico refuses, then the United States will impound all remittance payments taken from the wages of illegal immigrants, cut foreign aid, institute tariffs, cancel visas for Mexican business leaders and diplomats, and increase fees for visas, border-crossing cards and port use.

3. "If I become president, we're all going to be saying 'Merry Christmas' again."

4. Get rid of Common Core because it's "a disaster" and a "very bad thing." Trump says he wants to give local school districts more control and might even eliminate the Department of Education.

5. The Environmental Protection Agency might also disappear.

6. Get rid of Obamacare and replace it with something "terrific" that is "so much better, so much better, so much better."

7. Knock down the regulatory walls between states for health insurance, making plans available nationally instead of regionally.

8. Rebuild the country's aging infrastructure -- especially bridges and airports that look like they belong in a third-world country -- for one-third of what the United States is currently paying for such projects.

9. Save Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security without cutting benefits.

10. Defund Planned Parenthood, YET:11. "I will take care of women, and I have great respect for women. I do cherish women, and I will take care of women."

13. Temporarily ban most foreign Muslims from entering the United States "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on." Trump would allow exceptions for dignitaries, business people, athletes and others who have "proven" themselves.

Trump calls for 'total and complete' shutdown of Muslims entering U.S.
Republican presidential contender Donald Trump said on Dec. 7 that he was in favor of a '"total and complete" shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. (C-SPAN)
14. Bar Syrian refugees from entering the country and kick out any who are already living here. Trump says wealthy Persian Gulf nations like Saudi Arabia should pay to set up a heavily guarded "safe zone" in Syria 15. Heavily surveil mosques in the United States. Trump has said he's open to the idea of closing some mosques.
16. Create a database of Syrian refugees. Trump hasn't ruled out creating a database of Muslims in the country.

17. Never take a vacation while serving as president.

18. Prosecute Hillary Clinton for her use of a private e-mail server while serving as secretary of state.

19. Make medical marijuana widely available to patients, and allow states to decide if they want to fully legalize pot or not.TALK TO SESSIONS ABOUT THAT.....

AND THE LIST GOES ON. TO SEE THE ENTIRE LIST GO TO: Here are 76 of Donald Trump’s many campaign promises - The Washington Post
Old 03-22-2017, 03:05 PM
n/a

Default Feign Indignation

What Have We Done??.

Progressives have done nothing except protest, make up fake stories, defame, slander, cause property damage and bodily injury.............................and prevent serious people from solving this nation's problems.

Progressives are really best at feigning indignation
And the beat goes on..............

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-22-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

A C and P.....................It appears to me that anything someone says that a liberal does not agree with is considered a lie. Prove that statement to be wrong. Prove that to be a lie.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

I will never forget George Bush's attempt to refine health care. One of the bills got killed in committee. A reporter asked the committee chairman "You say it was a good bill, why did it get killed?" and the dude said "It WAS a good bill. Too good to hand to the President in an election year."
Old 03-23-2017, 06:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
What Have We Done??.

Progressives have done nothing except protest, make up fake stories, defame, slander, cause property damage and bodily injury.............................and prevent serious people from solving this nation's problems.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-23-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
1. Build a wall along the southern border that's taller than the arenas where Trump holds his rallies, taller than any ladder and one foot taller than the Great Wall of China. This "artistically beautiful" wall will be constructed out of hardened concrete, rebar and steel, and it will be "the greatest wall that you've ever seen" -- so great that the nation will likely one day name it "The Trump Wall."

2. Make Mexico pay for the wall. If Mexico refuses, then the United States will impound all remittance payments taken from the wages of illegal immigrants, cut foreign aid, institute tariffs, cancel visas for Mexican business leaders and diplomats, and increase fees for visas, border-crossing cards and port use.

3. "If I become president, we're all going to be saying 'Merry Christmas' again."

4. Get rid of Common Core because it's "a disaster" and a "very bad thing." Trump says he wants to give local school districts more control and might even eliminate the Department of Education.

6. Get rid of Obamacare and replace it with something "terrific" that is "so much better, so much better, so much better."

7. Knock down the regulatory walls between states for health insurance, making plans available nationally instead of regionally.

8. Rebuild the country's aging infrastructure -- especially bridges and airports that look like they belong in a third-world country -- for one-third of what the United States is currently paying for such projects.

10. Defund Planned Parenthood, YET:11. "I will take care of women, and I have great respect for women. I do cherish women, and I will take care of women."

13. Temporarily ban most foreign Muslims from entering the United States "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on." Trump would allow exceptions for dignitaries, business people, athletes and others who have "proven" themselves.

Republican presidential contender Donald Trump said on Dec. 7 that he was in favor of a '"total and complete" shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. (C-SPAN)
14. Bar Syrian refugees from entering the country and kick out any who are already living here. Trump says wealthy Persian Gulf nations like Saudi Arabia should pay to set up a heavily guarded "safe zone" in Syria 15. Heavily surveil mosques in the United States. Trump has said he's open to the idea of closing some mosques.
16. Create a database of Syrian refugees. Trump hasn't ruled out creating a database of Muslims in the country.

18. Prosecute Hillary Clinton for her use of a private e-mail server while serving as secretary of state.

19. Make medical marijuana widely available to patients, and allow states to decide if they want to fully legalize pot or not.TALK TO SESSIONS ABOUT THAT.....

AND THE LIST GOES ON. TO SEE THE ENTIRE LIST GO TO: Here are 76 of Donald Trump’s many campaign promises - The Washington Post
He golfs a lot.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

And you expect all of this to be done by now? Sorry, pal, but it ain't even CHRISTMAS yet! You think everyone should be running around saying Merry Christmas now?
Old 03-23-2017, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will never forget George Bush's attempt to refine health care. One of the bills got killed in committee. A reporter asked the committee chairman "You say it was a good bill, why did it get killed?" and the dude said "It WAS a good bill. Too good to hand to the President in an election year."
Imagine that! Same reasoning applied as "pass it to see what's in it". As a matter of fact it hasn't been that long since that same person, who said pass it, said of another bill, "We can't possible consider that! After all, it's a Republican bill, you know."
Old 03-24-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

What did people expect?
He has not accomplished a single thing of substance.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

Most republicans are too stupid to comprehend what you have written even though it is right on the mark.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Most republicans are too stupid to comprehend what you have written even though it is right on the mark.
Your argument is persuasive. Perhaps you have a newsletter that I might subscribe to?
Old 03-24-2017, 02:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
What Have We Done??.

Personal Best Regards:
I realize you have a plethora of "fake stories" but since, as always dyou give no details, just accusations, perhaps one or two of the "made up" stories would help us understand.

I have some friends who consider themselves progressive but in no way fit into any of your serious accusations, so maybe instead of your ACCUSE AND RUN approach., you could give some examples that allow you to accuse so many hard working REAL patriots of so much

And, despite your smug acceptance, I do not "feign indignation" when the President of my country makes public Very serious and KNOWINGLY FALSE ACCUSATION, not only of an ex President, but a foreign ally. Not "feign indignation when that same President makes a KNOWINGLY FALSE accusation of illegal voting numbering in the 5 million range.

You accept the mockery of our White House and our Presidency by the world as just okay with you, meanwhile while ignoring that, attacking with absolute no knowledge millions of other Americans.

Then, you attack posters because they think it is important, our presidency, and you feel it is much more important to attack a group of people who has sinned and has a different political view than yours.

My indignation over this President is neither feigned nor is it based on made up stories.

Your emotion however ...

Tags
president, days, fifty, insulted, trusted

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.