Why America?Why?

Old 03-21-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Default Why America?Why?

Old 03-21-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Why are we giving our country away to Hispanics? I wonder that too.

Whites are 49% of the population...and falling. From 90% in the 50s.
Hispanics are the majority of babies being born...and that number is increasing each year.
Minorities are the majority of children enrolling for school...yup...the NEW baby boom...a boom of morons.

Why oh why are you giving up your country? Your culture? Your heritage? Your families future?
Old 03-21-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Hispanics are the majority of babies being born...and that number is increasing each year.
Minorities are the majority of children enrolling for school...yup...the NEW baby boom...a boom of morons.

Why oh why are you giving up your country? Your culture? Your heritage? Your families future?
The Spanish have been here before us especially in Florida and the Southwest. Including California.

And the Hispanic culture has a lot to offer.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

I still cannot figure out how some people were so stupid to put P.T. Barnum into the White House. P. T. Barnum - Wikiquote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Spanish have been here before us especially in Florida and the Southwest. Including California.

And the Hispanic culture has a lot to offer.
Yes they were...but WE own it now...legally.

Should Russia start invading Alaska with Russians because "Russians were there first"?

Should the French take back the Louisiana purchase by invading the area with French people? They were there first.

Should the Native American's take back the entire country because they were here first?

No to all...and we should STOP the Hispanic invasion before it IS too late.

WHAT do they have to offer besides Mexican food? Most of it is the same few ingredients...presented...differently. Burrito, taco, chimichanga, enchilada...all the same stuff. GANGS? They do offer that. Hispanic areas are infested with dangerous gangs. Music? Hear it enough...you'll get tired of it. It's like black music...that crap gets old too. What greatness do they have to offer?
Old 03-21-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
I still cannot figure out how some people were so stupid to put P.T. Barnum into the White House. P. T. Barnum - Wikiquote
There's a sucker born every minute...

Did YOU vote for EITHER the D or the R?

He was talking about YOU...
Old 03-21-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
There's a sucker born every minute...

Did YOU vote for EITHER the D or the R?

He was talking about YOU...
Neither Clinton nor Trump were all that attractive to me but almost anyone could see what a con man Trump is and did you ever hear of a rope and a grappling hook? So much for that idiotic idea of a huge wall.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

What I was referring to was the video shown to the u.n. general assembly in 2008 showing the number of births needed to sustain or further a culture... Think islam.. Why did America show them how to over run the world with sand ****** babies and better yet why are We paying them to do it???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????
Old 03-21-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
What I was referring to was the video shown to the u.n. general assembly in 2008 showing the number of births needed to sustain or further a culture... Think islam.. Why did America show them how to over run the world with sand ****** babies and better yet why are We paying them to do it???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????
There are many American Muslims who hold onto US culture and values. Then there are terrorists raised up in US States who shoot up movie theaters, bomb Oklahoma City buildings, or target African-American churches or other places.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
There are many American Muslims who hold onto US culture and values. Then there are terrorists raised up in US States who shoot up movie theaters, bomb Oklahoma City buildings, or target African-American churches or other places.
What the fusk does that have to do with sand nidgers breeding like rabbits then coming here with YOU libturds blessings to sponge off of hard working Americans???
Old 03-21-2017, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
NO...there are NOT.

It's like saying a LOT of Catholics use birth control. A LOT of people may use contraception...but they're NOT Catholics.

"But in 1930, Christianity split on birth control. The Anglican Church endorsed contraception—which, at the time, included condoms, diaphragms, and cervical caps—if used “in the light of Christian principles,” and other Protestant denominations followed suit. ... Birth control was still effectively prohibited for Catholics.Feb 19, 2016"

"Muslims" who interact with "us", the heathens, are NOT truly Muslims. Just as a practicing Catholic will not use contraception, a practicing Muslim will not befriend "us". Will not practice blasphemy against Islam by engaging in "our" cultural norms.

What you mentioned is so infrequent that it makes the news. There are MASS shooting every day in the gang ridden, minority ridden, inner city slums...it's so common, it doesn't make the national news. If you were told about ALL the black crime and violence...you'd be screaming to have them removed from society. You'd WANT them ALL locked up.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

I wish you'd stop being stupid....
Sure, whites are currently a minority of births.
Defunding the Corporation for Public Broadcasting won’t kill PBS. It will hurt Trump voters. - Vox
Sure, whites are a minority in California:
It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California - LA Times
But nationally, non-Hispanic whites are 63.7% of the population:
Demography of the United States - Wikipedia
Variously expected to reach the tipping point in 2044:
White Americans to become a minority by 2044 thanks to ageing population | Daily Mail Online
Or possibly in 2065:
Future immigration will change the face of America by 2065 | Pew Research Center
Old 03-21-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

Why America Why?

Evidently means different things to different people. I read that caption and wonder why American politicians are so polarized that they can't or won't perform in the jobs position they were elected to uphold?

I wonder why politicians all believe its party first and the heck with voters?

I wonder if they even realize or care the danger they are placing this nation in?

I wonder if they even realize or care how foolish they make America look to the rest of the world?

Its one thing to have posters on this thread bicker back in forth but quite another when its elected officials.

Be afraid, be very afraid

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-21-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:

If for no other reason, than to keep the serial felon from destroying our country. If Hillary had been incarcerated like she should have been a year ago, then maybe you would not be asking this question.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why America Why?

Evidently means different things to different people. I read that caption and wonder why American politicians are so polarized that they can't or won't perform in the jobs position they were elected to uphold?

I wonder why politicians all believe its party first and the heck with voters?

I wonder if they even realize or care the danger they are placing this nation in?

I wonder if they even realize or care how foolish they make America look to the rest of the world?

Its one thing to have posters on this thread bicker back in forth but quite another when its elected officials.

Be afraid, be very afraid

Personal Best Regards:
I doubt if you saw or heard the hearings, but I was happy at The opening remarks by the co chairman.

Hope I am not reading too much into it, but it was clear that they knew coming into a PUBLIC HEARING at their request.....both witnesses did NOT want to attend and said so. The sub comm requested this public session to at least INFORM Americans where things stood to avoid confusion, which because nobody else was talking was the norm.

Anyway, opening remarks were pretty clear that while the entire group stood shoulder to shoulder to find the truth, they are from two different parties. It was said, it will appear, and it did, as if we are split, but be assured that is not the case.

Republicans carried the torch as requested by Trump, i.e., leaks and almost all their questions were aimed that way. Democrats came from the possible collusion itch the Trump campaign and Russia.

Neither side, nor the witnesses, had any hesitation in knowing "in a unclassified setting" that Russia did attempt to sway the election. That was 100% agreed on, and some questions were aimed at the manner and methods used.

This hearing, in my opinion, gave me confidence that they will get to the truth.

If you are hard left or hard right, you probably are unhappy.with the tone of the other sides questioning, but that is why you have to read and put it all in context.

Politics need not be so polarizing, but you need to debate with facts, not Twitter or any other form of limited conversation.

They knew there was differing viewpoints and I believe they allowed for that.

Sometimes we say it is too political, but in fact it is not them, it is that we only hear what we want.

Tags
america?why

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.