Will he.....

Old 01-20-2017, 07:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Everything, everything you post just reaffirms Ron White's observation of "You Just Can't Fix Stupid".

Thank you.
Why yes, Yes you did! A box of rocks has more intelligence than you....
Old 01-20-2017, 07:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistBoy
Name ONE place that got better after blacks started moving in...just ONE.

I'm trying to WARN you of what IS happening. Minorities ARE the MAJORITY of the US population below age 7...that age rises EVERY year. Within 30 years your country will be lost. White culture will be lost. Western civilization will be lost. It's a mathematical certainty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistBoyII
Why yes, Yes you did! A box of rocks has more intelligence than you....

Quote:
Everything, everything you post just reaffirms Ron White's observation of "You Just Can't Fix Stupid".

Thank you
You make an excellent point about both of the racist, disgusting and putrid posters above, but I might hesitate a little...in applying that statement to them.

We really don't know if they can fix their stupid, until we first know...if they've even tried?
Old 01-20-2017, 08:50 PM
n/a

First of all Racist is a dumbocrat way of saying i have no intelligence of my own and i'm basically a queer loser... You're welcome!!
Old 01-21-2017, 08:48 AM
n/a

Niglets
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4679.jpg (56.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4678.jpg (73.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 01-21-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Niglets
How about just cleaning up their own neighborhoods?

You can't tell WHICH black neighborhood you're in...they're ALL run down and filthy...but you KNOW you're in a black neighborhood.

You can say the same about white neighborhoods...you may not know WHICH gated white community you're in...but you KNOW you're in a white community.

One is safe and clean...one is dirty and violent. Can you guess? And can you tell me WHY? Why EVERYWHERE on the entire planet are the white communities ALWAYS beautiful and safe...while the black communities...using the term VERY loosely...nasty sh!tholes? ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE...no matter the country, no matter the part of the globe...ALWAYS at the VERY bottom.

They're not us.

Tags
wait, organizer, stopped, community, rabble-rouser

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.