Women

Old 03-21-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Can you be a little more clear as to what an "undocumented immigrant" is? Is that one that came in on a tourist visa and stayed? I understand what an ILLEGAL ALIEN is. Also known as a "wetback" because of many of them swimming the Rio Grande.

Off subject, but it seems that the liberals insist on merging illegal aliens with legal immigrants by labeling them "undocumented immigrants" because they are attempting to make the conservative that is concerned about national security into being against immigration. Or, are liberals really stupid and think they are the same?
I don't know what they think or even if they do but they are stupid...
Old 03-21-2017, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know what they think or even if they do but they are stupid...
Very intelligent statement, did it take you all day to think it up?
Old 03-21-2017, 10:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually the Romans and Greeks made a lot of certain advances in Western Civilization and some of the best ones were from people who were their former slaves or outcasts/refugees at one time.
Maybe...

BUT...there weren't many if ANY "blacks", negroid blacks...living in Rome.

Central Africa was still unexplored frontier well past the Roman empire. Maps of the Time didn't show southern or central africa...like they didn't show eastern asia...it was unknown...negroid Africans were unknown.

http://christophergunn.net/wp-conten...659f27c8_o.jpg

Quote:
The price to pay is called modern civilization. If it weren't for men, humankind would still be nomadic, eating berries along the way and being chased by wild animals.
WHITE men...remember...blacks were living a nomadic life, no wheel, no written language, grass huts, no clothes, no draft animals...living as cavemen.

And the liberals call them our equals. They're a different species!
Old 03-22-2017, 11:42 AM
n/a

I'm beginning to wonder about something. This OP has made some absolutely outrageous comments about women. There also have been many just as outrageous comments regarding African Americans and Hispanics.

A number of years ago I read an excellent book called From Beirut to Jerusalem by a reporter who had spent a number of years in both of those cities as a reporter during the height of the conflict between Israel and Lebanon.

As the two governments tried to work out peace agreements, operatives on both sides that did not want to see peace used an unusual but effective strategy to prevent peace. They would actually attack their own side and then blame it on the other side.
The people who were attacked would then retaliate. causing the peace to be delayed.

This got me to wondering if this poster might be employing the same tactic in order to get people feel strongly about people who might be of a more conservative bent. Perhaps by saying these outrageous things, he's trying to make it appear that all conservatives feel this way. Since there are already some liberals who believe that all conservatives are racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic and every other thing they can imagine, it's quite easy for this poster to encourage more of them to think that way.

So instead of us having rational discussions, more and more on the left believe that their political opponents are all of these things. In other words, is he pretending to be a racist, sexist etc., etc., in order to continue to the stoke the fires?

I say this because I can tell you that as a conservative, I am none of these things and most conservatives that I know are not.

I also wonder about this as the things that this poster has said, assuming it's the same person, are so outrageous that no one can possibly believe them. The way he denigrate African Americans saying that they are intellectually inferior to whites is absurd. If he honestly believes that, how does he explain, Dr Ben Carson, Alan White, Condoleeza Rice, Alan Keys, Herman Cain, JC Watts, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell and all of the other Black conservatives. How would he explain the millions of Africa Americans who have been successful business leader, doctors and scientists?

Like I said,he can't possibly believe the nonsense that he posts so I have to suspect that he is a liberal trying to make conservatives look bad.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm beginning to wonder about something. This OP has made some absolutely outrageous comments about women. There also have been many just as outrageous comments regarding African Americans and Hispanics.

A number of years ago I read an excellent book called From Beirut to Jerusalem by a reporter who had spent a number of years in both of those cities as a reporter during the height of the conflict between Israel and Lebanon.

As the two governments tried to work out peace agreements, operatives on both sides that did not want to see peace used an unusual but effective strategy to prevent peace. They would actually attack their own side and then blame it on the other side.
The people who were attacked would then retaliate. causing the peace to be delayed.

This got me to wondering if this poster might be employing the same tactic in order to get people feel strongly about people who might be of a more conservative bent. Perhaps by saying these outrageous things, he's trying to make it appear that all conservatives feel this way. Since there are already some liberals who believe that all conservatives are racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic and every other thing they can imagine, it's quite easy for this poster to encourage more of them to think that way.

So instead of us having rational discussions, more and more on the left believe that their political opponents are all of these things. In other words, is he pretending to be a racist, sexist etc., etc., in order to continue to the stoke the fires?

I say this because I can tell you that as a conservative, I am none of these things and most conservatives that I know are not.
You point to a very valid and probable scenario.

However another consideration is associated with what I believe is a mistake we all make is in trying to define or describe a person usingt one word, whether that word be conservative, progressive catholic ,etc. because it is dealing with absolutes.

A person can be conservative in some aspect and liberal in another

A person can be catholic and despite the criticism can be a cafeteria catholic.

The person you reference could be apolitical but dislike people simply because of their color. Most of us judge people by their character, actions, contribution or the lack thereof etc .

I am tired of 1) the racist, sexist ,etc remarks and 2) the gutter language some of these posters use.

This sort of trash talking was never a part of TOTV until the last couple of years.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-22-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
You point to a very valid and probable scenario.

However another consideration is associated with what I believe is a mistake we all make is in trying to define or describe a person usingt one word, whether that word be conservative, progressive catholic ,etc. because it is dealing with absolutes.

A person can be conservative in some aspect and liberal in another

A person can be catholic and despite the criticism can be a cafeteria catholic.

The person you reference could be apolitical but dislike people simply because of their color. Most of us judge people by their character, actions, contribution or the lack thereof etc .

I am tired of 1) the racist, sexist ,etc remarks and 2) the gutter language some of these posters use.

This sort of trash talking was never a part of TOTV until the last couple of years.

Personal Best Regards:
So, are you able to define what YOU mean when you arbitrarily attach the label "progressives" to most anyone who is not lock step in your defense of everything that does not speak well of Trump.

You seem to attach that word to anyone not joining you, and am curious as to how YOU who make judgements ignoring your comment "A person can be conservative in some aspect and liberal in another"

You seem to be able to make that determination without even discussing the topic.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

I also wonder about this as the things that this poster has said, assuming it's the same person, are so outrageous that no one can possibly believe them. The way he denigrate African Americans saying that they are intellectually inferior to whites is absurd. If he honestly believes that, how does he explain, Dr Ben Carson, Alan White, Condoleeza Rice, Alan Keys, Herman Cain, JC Watts, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell and all of the other Black conservatives. How would he explain the millions of Africa Americans who have been successful business leader, doctors and scientists?

Like I said,he can't possibly believe the nonsense that he posts so I have to suspect that he is a liberal trying to make conservatives look bad.
Did you just fall off the turnip truck? It's called a false flag and it's been going on...oh...forever. We've used it ourselves...a LOT.

It's true...blacks as a race are not as intelligent as whites are as a group. Google it...I have too many times already.

MILLIONS? Lets not exaggerate there... You're talking about the 1%...you need to enter the dead zone to see the other 99%...the inner city slums...you need to visit MLK Blvd if you want to see the REAL blacks. Go down there...visit...go at night for the full effect.

Everything I post is verified fact.

Where IS the equality? Where IS the black villages? WHY do they NEED quotas in EVERYTHING but sports where they are courted...fought over? Where IS the top black in anything but a sport and for you...music?

SHOW me WHERE they are actually equal. You listed politicians...where are their GREATS...their Plato, Aristotle, Galileo, Leonardo, Newton, Einstein? Where is their great civilization? There are NONE. They had no wheel, no writing, no draft animals, agriculture, they ARE cavemen, 50,000 years of evolution behind us. Why did Haiti, Jamaica, S Africa turn into hellholes as soon as the white rulers gave it over to them? They ARE a different species. They are NOT us. Genetically, physically, physiologically, anatomically, mentally, characteristically...
Old 03-22-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe...

BUT...there weren't many if ANY "blacks", negroid blacks...living in Rome.

Central Africa was still unexplored frontier well past the Roman empire. Maps of the Time didn't show southern or central africa...like they didn't show eastern asia...it was unknown...negroid Africans were unknown.

http://christophergunn.net/wp-conten...659f27c8_o.jpg

WHITE men...remember...blacks were living a nomadic life, no wheel, no written language, grass huts, no clothes, no draft animals...living as cavemen.

And the liberals call them our equals. They're a different species!
Actually, there were black Africans in Rome at about 287 BC. Hannibal came from Africa up through what is now Spain and cross the Alps to confront the Roman Empire.

In fact this is the reason that most southern Italians have dark skin and curly hair. Hannibal and his men settled into southern Italy and inter married with Italian women.

Contrary to your description of Africans they had a pretty sophisticated society at that time. Enough to be able to avoid Roman naval and land forces and execute this sneak attack from the north.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, there were black Africans in Rome at about 287 BC. Hannibal came from Africa up through what is now Spain and cross the Alps to confront the Roman Empire.

In fact this is the reason that most southern Italians have dark skin and curly hair. Hannibal and his men settled into southern Italy and inter married with Italian women.

Contrary to your description of Africans they had a pretty sophisticated society at that time. Enough to be able to avoid Roman naval and land forces and execute this sneak attack from the north.
He was from Carthage, he wasn't a negroid. It was the African border of the Med, like the Egyptians...they weren't "black", they were dark skinned but not negroid. Those are from C and S Africa...unexplored at the time.

Tags
women, country, pretty, thing.we, hearts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.