2024 Ez Go carts

Old 03-28-2024, 09:20 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,344 Posts
Default 2024 Ez Go carts

How do the 2024 EZ GO carts w/lithium compare with the 2024 Yamaha carts? Ride, performance , etc.
Old 03-28-2024, 04:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
How do the 2024 EZ GO carts w/lithium compare with the 2024 Yamaha carts? Ride, performance , etc.
Not 2024s but I can talk about my Yamaha vs EZ Go experience.

To me, both handle about the same. The EZ Go *might* feel a little softer in the corners but that could just be lower air pressure in the tires.

The gas Yamaha will definitely go farther before refueling but I've traveled 42 miles on 3/4 charge and that's far enough for any one day.

I like the brakes on the EZ Go better.

I like the low noise level of the lithium but still, the Yamaha is not that loud.

I think what makes the most difference in comfort is the good aftermarket seat that I chose for the EZ Go. Of course, the same seat could be put on the Yamaha.

I am happy with both. I would choose lithium over gas for my next cart for lower fuel charge (2 cents per mile vs 6 cents) and to not have to deal with gasoline, oil changes, and drive belts.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough

Tags
carts, w/lithium, compare, yamaha, ride

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.