All About Carts

Closed Thread
Old 01-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Default All About Carts

Has anyone used All About Carts for modifying your golf cart? Do you know anyone good and reasonable to install speedometer and halogen headlights?
Thanks.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:32 PM
Veteran member

Have not used them for any modifications, but used them for service and have nothing but positive words for them! They are the only company I use for golf cart service, parts, etc.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Veteran member

We've used All About Carts since 1996 for both gas and electric, and he always seemed to do a good job at a fair price. He's very popular so the wait time these days may be 3 or 4 days unless it is a crisis.

Jim Cesaroni on Loma Paseo Dr in La Renalda has installed 100's of speedometers out of his garage. Guaranteed for life; I don't know which, his or yours. So far, 4 years, our 2 spedos have worked great. Last I heard he was charging $85.
He does do other electrical things, radios, fans, inside cart turn signal lights, maybe headlights.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:28 AM
Default Speedometer installer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosemose View Post
Has anyone used All About Carts for modifying your golf cart? Do you know anyone good and reasonable to install speedometer and halogen headlights?
Thanks.
I found and used a Villager that does a great job installing a speedometer that is very extremely nice -- it has a lite that turns on when you turn on your cart lights, has odometer, speedometer, trip odometer, clock, and max speed indicators. Very nice addition to the cart.

His name is Bob Sain. He charges $80 and it takes about 1 hour and comes to your home to install.

Very good guy and knows what he is doing. He does other cart modifications as well.

His number is 352-399-5115

His email is bsain@thevillages.net
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.