Atomic cart owners….info requested

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2023, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy8432 View Post
I don’t have, and won’t open, a Facebook account for various reasons. I took delivery of my Atomic cart today. When dropped off it had about 70% charge. I immediately plugged it in to charge. A few hours later it hadn’t increased its charge. The wife took it out to get familiar with it and drove 1 mile with A/C on. Battery dropped one bar. Plugged it back in for an hour and I took it out and drove another mile with A/C on. Battery dropped to low. Is it possible that battery of a new Atomic needs to have few charging cycles before it gains longevity? In your experience, how far can you go with A/C running?
Gel or lithium? I’ve had both and never had the problem you mentioned. With my lithium it can take a long time to reach 100%.
Old 07-17-2023, 05:09 PM

Gel….waiting on Lithium. They had to order it. I plugged it back in and it charged to ~80%. Took it for a drive. It seems to be performing better. Maybe the battery does indeed need to go through a few charging cycles.
Old 07-17-2023, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy8432 View Post
Gel….waiting on Lithium. They had to order it. I plugged it back in and it charged to ~80%. Took it for a drive. It seems to be performing better. Maybe the battery does indeed need to go through a few charging cycles.
Don’t think so, plug it in and leave it until the charger shuts off.
Closed Thread

Tags
atomic, cart, batteries, upgrade, lithium

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.